I invited my boyfriend on a getaway and he invited his friend: What do I do?

Take your daughter and grandson! I’d do this so fast without hesitation. Life is too short to tolerate having to feel that way.

3 Likes

Kiss off for sure girl.

I’d for sure take my family and make lasting memories with them instead.

3 Likes

Kick him off the list and take someone else

1 Like

Ooooooooo seems you’re wasting your time on this man. On and off for years and still doesn’t want to be exclusive ?

3 Likes

Nope cancel. Or be honest with him that you wanted it to just be the two of you

1 Like

I would say kiss off and take your daughter and grandson.

1 Like

I’d invite the family instead and tell the others forget it

2 Likes

Definitely don’t go with him. Take your family.

2 Likes

The “kiss off and….” part. Do that. He obviously doesn’t care about it being you two. Please let us know what happens.

3 Likes

Daughter & grandson for sure!!

1 Like

Tell him you cancelled and go with someone else. He’s rude

Hop on a dating site and invite someone you click with… take yourself on a whirl wind one night (weekend) stand… see where that goes… but forget the current dude
Yall just friends with benifits

2 Likes

When he asked you if you minded that she come, what was your answer?

1 Like

As a Nikki we don’t claim her! And I’d take my kid and grandson! Him and Nikki and her bf can go on a trip together

3 Likes

Simple. Just tell him you want it to be just you and him. If he gets mad or won’t go then, then he don’t put you first and you should dump him.

Tell him you’re through and u deserve better… believe it and then stick with it. Take your family instead.

1 Like

Cancel that is not going to end how you want. Get you an adult who respects you and enjoy ur time there with ur family

I dont think he intended them to stay elsewhere at first, Once he saw what a sh1t guy he was he then claimed they’d stay elsewhere

TAke your daughter n grandson…they’d love it probably

Take your family and Enjoy yourself!

Id take a sneaky link. F that dude. Do better for yourself. That guy and you are going no where.

Disinvite him and take your family! He is incredibly rude to invite people along without a discussion.

So you’ve been seeing a guy off and on who has made it clear that he never wants to be exclusive and decided to do a getaway with him? Nope sorry he just want a free getaway where you paid for everything which is also why he invited his friend also. You should never do anything for a man who doesn’t want to be exclusive with you. I know you probably did it to try and win him over for good but it won’t sadly. Kick him to the curb for good and stop settling for a man like him. Take your daughter and grandson and have fun and relax and enjoy time with your family. They’re most important in the end

5 Likes

It sucks… but you can either have a fit about and not go. Or stay mad about it and go and since your upset not enjoy the trip.
Or relax… just go with the flow… and make the best of it and somewhere along the trip or when your back and when your alone and talk to him about it.

I would def mention something to the chic as well…nicely that the trip was planned for only two. Maybe next time she won’t invite herself or not accept the invite… whatever the situation was that got them on this trip.

In the end is up to you.

You know the dynamics of your situation.

Your but exclusive but you’ve been together for a while… so it’s up to you.

Good luck with whatever decision you make

I’d tell him to kick rocks and if he wants her to go so bad,then he and her,can go rent a place for the weekend.I’d take my daughter and grand baby.

3 Likes

Invite the daughter and grandson

2 Likes

Invite your family; dump the bum.

1 Like

Take your daughter and grandson. That pos isn’t worth your time or effort Honestly.

1 Like

Yes girl. Tell him to go with Nikki and her bf. He can go with them. Spend time with your daughter and grandson. They’ll appreciate it and you. Plus he hasn’t even paid his half? He probably doesn’t even plan on paying it.
Drop him sis, he ain’t worth your time or another dime.

6 Likes

He wants to fuck Nikki and you should probably stop seeing him. You made the effort, he did not

I would tell him not to bother comming and take your daughter & grand son

Nope I’d look for a motel n don’t tell him bout the change in plans till your there

I’d tell him that that isn’t the way I planned for everything to go down. If he still makes it clear that he wants Nikki to go I’d cancel with them and invite your family.

2 Likes

Yah don’t think I would go - clearly he doesn’t want to be alone with you for whatever reason! Go have fun with family - you deserve to have some fun

1 Like

Take your family and find yo self a hot man who appreciates you spending time and effort to create an intimate getaway! Ditch the man-child

3 Likes

What I would give to do something like that with my mom and kids

1 Like

Take whoever extra you want to. He has stuffed it up already. Be the biggest fun a girl can be.

Yeah do that instead…

people going to events that they weren’t invited to by the person who made the plans is straight up disrespectful

2 Likes

Take your daughter and grandson. I would ditch the guy and find someone worth your time and energy. He doesn’t seem interested to do “couple stuff” with you so I wouldn’t even try and just stop talking to him

8 Likes

You said it’s his choice to not be exclusive so maybe the thought of just the two of you going on this trip stressed him out. It’s possible he was worried about giving you the wrong impression so he felt inviting friends would make it better. To be honest for someone that has told you he doesn’t want to be exclusive you seem to be putting way too much energy into this “relationship” and this trip making it a “couples” trip. If you can’t handle just being “friends with benefits” than you really should move on and find someone that wants what you want.

10 Likes

If monogamy is important to you,
start to invest your time, energy and efforts in a different man that wants the same and is hoping to plan a future with only you. It’s been years, so it sounds like he’s not for you—why keep wasting your time? :blue_heart:

8 Likes

The answer would simply be no

You already know!!!

Um him a Nikki got something going on

4 Likes

Hope you take everyone’s advice and take your family. Sounds like you are a thoughtful person…he doesn’t sound like he appreciates you. Good luck

Bring your daughter and grandson and let go of this guy you obviously have more feelings for him than he does for you

Yup. Don’t bring him n let Nikki have him!

He’s tell you who he’s is, so believe it. And time to dump his ass. He ain’t committed the way you want

Take your daughter and grandson . This man doesnt respect nor want you , he’s using you for convenience .

4 Likes

You made all these plans and got this awesome place for you guys to hang out and he’s like great I’ll bring that other chick she’ll be impressed :rofl: brutal

3 Likes

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: kick him to the curb. Take your family!

2 Likes

I would go with my family and remind myself to never look back. This is not a friendship and you have lost only bad things. You deserve much better.

3 Likes

Yes. Take your daughter & grandson… he’s not worth your time… and screw that Nikki bs.

2 Likes

Absolutely not. Take your grandkids instead

Take your daughter and grandkid

1 Like

Years? Women if you don’t kick his ass to curb. His probably messing that “friend” he wants to bring. You can do better!!!

Definitely take your daughter and grandson…Much better company and lots more fun!!

3 Likes

If it’s been like this for years, then he has no interest in going any further with you. He sounds like a fuck boy and has you as a back up plan if nothing else goes his way. Do yourself a favor and get rid of him. You deserve a man that will make plans like you made plans for this immature douche canoe. Take your daughter and grandson because they will always be there for you. Make memories with them. Not some idiot that doesn’t know your worth!!

Ohhh helllllll no. Sorry. But no.

2 Likes

Time to dump him if you don’t want to be a trio or more.

1 Like

Cancel. What a jerk. Cut off contact and go let him disappoint the next chick :v:

2 Likes

Taking someone else is crappy enough but to invite another female is a smack in the face … friend or not he should have asked you … I’m sorry girl I would tell him how you feel

10 Likes

First of all it’s a romantic getaway for the two of you. Not another chick no matter how close they are. It’s ROMANTIC. He completely overstepped & I would not even go through with it I would take my family. Next time he can plan it & go through all of that & last minute make sure to say you’re bringing a guy friend. See how he reacts !

3 Likes

Be honest. Say Although I can appreciate you wanting to include your friend. I just intended it to be you and I. If that doesn’t suit I can always reschedule at a better time that is more convenient for you.

6 Likes

Invite your daughter and grandson

2 Likes

Go with daughter and grandson fuck him off

Ditch him and go with the girls!!

They are not just friends and tell him to F off

1 Like

Yes, tell him to screw off…he is bringing another woman, they gonna be sneaking like Mike and Trina on why did i get married.

5 Likes

Absolutely! Take your daughter and grandson!

3 Likes

Next thing Nikki never brings he boyfriend. You’d be the 3rd wheel instead. No matter how great you think things are between you two, this trip is gonna begin bad. He had no right to do that and if he did care and want to spend alone time with you, he’d never done that.If you can’t get a refund, take yr daughter n grandson instead.

3 Likes

If y’all aren’t exclusive, his choice - not yours, then he’s not your boyfriend. Take your daughter and grandchild.

1 Like

You’re giving him everything he wants and more and you’re not exclusive !! Stop giving him what he doesn’t deserve…xx

9 Likes

Take your daughter and grandson.
And for the love of all things holy, explain why you would keep him around afyer this? He obviously isn’t for you… :pensive:

2 Likes

Take your family. That man doesn’t care about you. It’s time to wave goodbye. You need to take time for yourself and in time you will meet the person who is right for you and will treat you better.

I would say “bah, bah, bye” to him and enjoy the trip with your own family and friends! :+1::+1::+1:

Cancel. Men know exactly what they want, and if he doesn’t want to be exclusive with you (his choice), then you are only an option out of many. Don’t waist your time and future heartbreak over someone who is not willing to give you what you need physically and emotionally. You two seem like you want 2 different things out of this “relationship.” Take your family on the trip, and enjoy yourselves

5 Likes

He’s using you. Take the family.

2 Likes

Cancel on him. Instant fam time since he didn’t understand the assignment.

2 Likes

It’s a hard no ! The friend wasn’t invited an you just don’t do that sorry honey

1 Like

Nope!! Take Daughter and grandkids… You deserve better!!

1 Like

:triangular_flag_on_post: on & off for years but not exclusive :thinking: seems your wanting more than he does.
But when he asked if you’d be OK with inviting Nikki you tell him NO you want it to be a romantic get away for just you two to spend time together.
That’s not cool at all.

4 Likes

Big NO!

He’s playin you.
Be done. Dismiss him

Find someone who would treat you the way you are treating him.

Daughter and grandson
Tell him to kick rocks

2 Likes

By all means take someone u would enjoy a better time with. Don’t let them run it for u

I’d cancel everything lol

Tell him to have a romantic weekend with Nikki and you take your daughter and grandson.

Additionally, stop wasting your time! If you’ve been off and on for years and he’s clearly stated that he doesn’t want to be exclusive, tell that boy bye! You are a grown woman! You’re to old for games. Enjoy the weekend with your child and grandchild and when you get back, find you a grown ass man who doesn’t have time for games!

1 Like

Just be honest and say no, it’s meant to be a romantic getaway. He sounds like he may be interested in an open relationship or seeing others if you are not exclusive. If you are okay with that, awesome. If not, time to ditch him.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Invite your daughter and grandson. Get rid of him once and for all. He disrespects you. Red flag.

2 Likes

Take your daughter and grandkids you’ll probably have a better time.

Take your family. And he can “RENT A ROOM” near you.

Are you kidding me? I would tell him to hit the bricks and don’t come back.

1 Like

l get paid over $125 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $21342 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Details HERE… https://goldenjob12.neocities.org/

Tell him to piss off…you will have more fun with daughter and grandson

Take your daughter and grandson .
I’m sorry hun but he’s messing with you.
You deserve much more

2 Likes

He is rude inviting “anyone” especially another female to the get away! ! I’d tell him change in plans & go with your daughter & grandson.