I just found out my husband is cheating on me: Advice?

I just need someone to talk to. I am 5 months pregnant and just find proof that my husband has been cheating on me. He told me he like’s to go on runs after work, but I got suspicious because I found blonde hair on his pants when he came home the other day. I haven’t said anything to him yet, but I followed him the next day, and he went straight to a friend’s house. (The husband was NOT home) We have hung out with these people a few times, and now I don’t know how to handle this. I never thought he would do this to me. I am pregnant with our first and am now broken.

532 Likes

I am so sorry. You deserve so much better

Dont really have much advice except confront him now otherwise you will dwell on it forever , sorry you’ve gone through this especially being pregnant it’s horrible :sleepy: x

I was always worried about my cheating husband and will always come back late from work drunk until i was introduce to a doctor called Dr Durojiaye who help me to cast a spell on him and in just 15 hours my husband came back home been a changed man and perfect husband and i was so happy to have him back thanks to Dr Durojiaye you can also have a better marriage home by contacting his email : [email protected]