I keep getting blisters on my feet...advice?

So I’m a bigger girl and I just went back to work but I’m severing and I’m getting blisters on the side of my feet from the shoes and I’m just wondering what can I put over the blisters or my feet when I work to help.

2 Likes

Maybe you need wider shoes? I like Sketchers, Clark’s, Easy Spirit, and even Crocs has some dressier pumps that friends swear by for comfortable non-sneaker wear. Shoes made of stretchier fabric work around uneven feet. Woman Within’s Bethany flat works well for me.

Also get checked by a podiatrist to see if you’re out of alignment (pronating, scoliosis, bad posture, plantar fasciitis) which may be causing foot pain. You may need orthotics or gait training. If you’re wearing boots or shooties you can put a piece of foam where it rubs. Or use Band-Aids to protect sore spots. They have clear ones that won’t show much.

Different shoes and/or mole skin. Cover the areas that blister. Make sure your feet stay dry. Change sicks if you need too. Invest in Gold Bond. :blue_heart:

Get checked for diabetics

I get all my shoes from Ortho Feet.com they have all sizes and help with all different types of foot problems, I even get my work shoes from here which have to be safety shoes and stand on concrete for 10 hours a day. very nice selection of shoes for men and wormen