I’m stuck and need advice

I believe you know the answer to your question. Anyone and everyone can give you all the advice in the world, but it all boils down to you and the choice you KNOW you need to make!

1 Like

You should’ve been gone the second she insulted your children the first time…

2 Likes

No one should disrespect your children. She sounds like she is controlling and treats you and your children badly because she knows you will take it. If you’re not happy and she is still treating your children poorly then leave.

She truly racist to call a child a slur, imagine what is said if your not there leave man.

2 Likes

I have no respect for ANYONE , male or female that treats a child like that. It doesn’t matter what color they are. What she hasn’t thought of , by making those comments… is she is also talking about her own children she has with you…. They are 50% of you, no matter if they are light/dark, or took after her side. This woman, if she calls her self that, should be ashamed… You should also watch that she doesn’t teach the children you have together, to treat their half siblings any different. No telling what she says when you are not around. I would stash money somewhere, in case you need to go.

1 Like

Leave, keep track of all the times she verbally abused the children and fight for custody of all the children. Plus she should pay child support.

U need to leave…do meant matter if they call u selfish or whatever, do this for your kids and also yourself

1 Like

Know that you are loved by us and your community and I hope you have a better year in 2022 love

1 Like

When people realize you’re really going to leave them they “change” their ways… for a while. Until you’re sucked in again. Then they go back to the same shit. Speaking from experience. Leave. You should have been gone along time ago. You go to court for 50/50 custody. And if she doesn’t follow court order she’s screwed. I know you’ve got a bond with her babies but if she won’t let you be there for them without being in a relationship, that’s on her. You can’t help that. YOUR kids deserve better than her racist bs.

Don’t let anyone treat you dirty. She is also treating the children dirty. Take them and get out. God bless you.

2 Likes

I had to stop reading when you explainEd to us that you continued in a relationship with somebody who could call your children racial slurs. Then to add insult to injury you mentioned it was for almost a year? No. No thanks. You should’ve exited this relationship along time ago

6 Likes

The racial slurs would have been a red flag thats not a joke. I personally would be pissed off. My girls are interracial and its not something to even play around about especially with the kids. Wrong either way. Do what your gut says its always right. Cause shes definitely too into herself to even care about a childs feelings. Move on she sounds no good

3 Likes

You should have left when she started calling your kids racial slurs .

4 Likes

Look up married to a female Narcissist.
Eye opener.

3 Likes

Sounds to me he is financially dependent on her so she has the high hand. If he had his own car phone and money i dont think this post would even be on here. So you need to make a plan and leave asap for your children.

1 Like

You need to lease ASAP

Put on your BIG BOY pants and be a strong person

2 Likes

It over just go it’s not going to get better

She lied to you before marrying her. That was the first sign. Once a liar, always a liar. Get your kids out and walk away as fast as you can. She’s not worthy of you & your kids (even her stepdaughter)

1 Like

Marriage counseling is the only way through it. You HAVE TO BE HEARD AND VALIDATED FOR WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH. Read it again my friend. And the only way to do that. Is in a safe space where someone can mediate between you. Trust your gut. Set boundaries. And always do what is best for you and Your family.

Get yourself some education make money take your kid away from there he don’t have anyone to stick up for him but you it’s scary when you get a divorce and dependent on your spouse make yourself grow up your kid could go down hill this is vital grow up tell her. We are co parenting she will make it difficult

It’s a type of domestic abuse. Get out before it get worse and file for custody of the kids so they don’t get hurt by her