I need advice from women with PCOS

I'd like to hear from other women that struggle with PCOS. I know that it affects all women differently. For me, I've had struggles with fertility and having a normal cycle. Here is another struggle that I think could be caused by my PCOS. I have a very low sex drive. If my partner doesn't initiate it, we'd likely never have sex because I don't care to. I absolutely adore him and being attracted to him is unquestionable. Once we're started, there's no issue, I just don't care to initiate it and I know that it makes him feel that I'm not attracted to him or that he doesn't turn me on and I don't want him to feel that way. Could PCOS be the cause behind this? Of course, I know that I should talk to my doctor about this. I have an appointment coming up and could mention it but I just feel so uncomfortable/ embarrassed talking to a random man about this and almost ashamed to even have to mention it. And even if I have a hormonal imbalance and there's medication that I could take, I'm breastfeeding and would possibly have to hold off until I'm done. So I'm just looking for advice from someone that has been in a similar situation and if there's anything you did that helped, without medication. Thanks in advance.