I think my baby is allergic to his formula but no one will listen: Advice?

I swear, my one-month-old is very obviously allergic to his formula, and no one has believed me. I’m really annoyed with the people around me in that regard. Besides calling his pediatrician-what are your favorite sensitive formulas? TIA :white_heart: We only supplement or do one full feed with the formula and may supplement an ounce here or there. Anything helps. He’s been so miserable.

My baby was the same way…I tried them all. But ended up having to give her goats milk…they have it at your grocery store with the baby products…never had another problem

I had to use goats milk also. But it’s very expensive. I would say just keep pumping that way you don’t have to do replacements.

1 Like

My sister’s son was allergic to formula and had to have goats milk. Goats PH is very similar to human PH.

2 Likes

Goats milk and rice milk here too.

Try a soy based formula. There are several formulas for babies with allergies

1 Like

I would try a new dr

2 Likes

My baby was the same way…I tried them all. But ended up having to give her goats milk…they have it at your grocery store with the baby products…never had another problem

I had to use goats milk also. But it’s very expensive. I would say just keep pumping that way you don’t have to do replacements.

1 Like

My sister’s son was allergic to formula and had to have goats milk. Goats PH is very similar to human PH.

2 Likes

Goats milk and rice milk here too.

Try a soy based formula. There are several formulas for babies with allergies

1 Like