I think my husband has a thing for his stepsister: Advice?

Sharing is caring that’s why I taught I should let you know about Mrs Elizabeth James, bitcoin company, I think good work deserves good recommended check out no pressure
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I know step siblings that would mess around in middle/high school. I always thought it was weird but they weren’t blood related.

I am so lucky to invest with Mrs Elizabeth James this is the only account manager I’ve seen to be legit and also keeps to her words, I don’t really know if there are others out there. But I can tell you since i started investing with her I’ve been benefitting from her platform a lot. You can contact her and make your own profit, message her on the link below :point_down::point_down::point_down:

Learning about crypto investment is a lucrative skill one can have, it gives you the privilege to see into the future and act towards it. It’s really amazing how it works, I was able to generate enough cash flow from my crypto investment. Reach out to Mrs Elizabeth James for more inquiries.
Contact her via the link below​:point_down::point_down::point_down:

I have been searching online a long time ago trying to get an income earning opportunity, but I only managed to run into different fake traders who never returned my profits until I met mrs ElizabethJames. I was convinced by her trade strategies especially after seeing lot of testimony about her. I have enjoyed a number of successful trades with her platform already and I can recommend her platform to everyone free free to contact her.:point_down:

I dont care if they’re step siblings, blood siblings or whatever…thats weird and inappropriate.

Ask him about it
If he gets defensive n says you’re seeing things, don’t be stupid, that’s ridiculous etc…its true

3 Likes

I don’t know where you’re from, but I’m pretty sure siblings kissing each other’s neck would still be a no go :thinking:

3 Likes

That would creep me out… Uh no… he would get questioned really quick. Lol

No it sounds weard my best friend was adopted and her brother liked her so people can be weard

Even though it would feel weird I feel step siblings falling for each other isn’t too weird they are blood related or anything but that’s disgusting of her doing that knowing he has a partner and he’s disgusting for letting her do it xx

2 Likes

Hey ive seen this before on PHub lol

2 Likes

I’m sure there is so much you do not know about. I would have a talk with her and him together and you will know. Move on and be happy

It is gross. I know families who are ok with with steps dating other people in the family because they aren’t blood but it’s still disgusting especially stepparents with their grown stepchildren especially if they have children that are siblings to the stepchild

Yeah that would make me think weird things too hun!! I would have a problem with that!

I personally would have called it out right then and there. No body’s lips but mine are going on my husband’s neck lol. Girl… if you are asking this question then you already know the answer. :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

I’m very happy to see myself among those people testifying about Mrs Elizabeth James , how she helped us earn huge amount of money from home through trading, I never believe it before till I received my profits successfully it. was like a dream.i made my first withdrawals completely.if you are interested to earned from home, kindly click the name for more information
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Sometimes in life you have to do what you’re afraid of doing because it might turn out to be the best decision, trading has never serve me right until I came across ma’am Elizabeth James who changed my life for better, ever since I started investing in her platform, I no longer have financial issues, thank you very much,
contact her to get started
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Good to be part of the winning team. I actually didn’t believe any post online referring to binary options. I was so convinced after different testimonies about Mrs Elizabeth James she’s trustworthy,she gave me easy procedures, nice strategies and now my profits are massive, I invested and I received my profit contact her on Facebook by clicking on her Link :link::paperclips: below :point_down::point_down::point_down:

This is one of my greatest achievement in my life since I started investing Wow! Mrs Elizabeth James you’re the best that I have ever came across as an expert trader you have turn my entire life around for good all thank to Mrs Elizabeth James appreciate your trading contact her

It has been so exciting since I started investing with Mrs Elizabeth James the best in terms of trading . Because what other managers can’t do, she does it better and she always keep to her words. At first when I wanted to invest with her I was so afraid, but I never knew I was close to my success.God Bless you Mrs Elizabeth James for being a blessing to me. Contact her with her profile…via link

If I enjoy this privilege all alone it shows how ungrateful I’m because I got this opportunity from a post here as well and saw recommendations too.All thanks to the good work of Mrs Elizabeth James i
Follow this Link to message her on facebook.

Definitely something going on👌🏽

Big no no. I barely hug my BLOOD brothers, let alone some step sibling… sure as hell wouldn’t kiss them either.

2 Likes

Definitely weird to me but I would talk to him about it. Let him know what seeing that made you feel. Kinda feel out his reaction and go from there.

3 Likes

I would of said something. That’s weird. Just keep watching how they act around each other when they think no one is looking, talk with your husband.

1 Like

I think if you’re worried about it then you have need something else to worry about!! Like maybe your Marriage ,period…Don’t be so Dramatic jmo.

They started being in the same house around puberty. I’d be grossed out too.

I’m sorry she kissed his neck and your still asking this? I don’t kiss anyone on the neck other than my partner. That’s a sensual touch and is not meant for family members in my opinion. I’d be grossed out honestly.

If you have to ask then ………

Update on this one plz!

YOU ARE NOT IMAGINATING ANYTHING
For all you know its something that has been going on for years…
How was his reaction when she did this thats the important thing
Did he look guilty
They probably hide things because the parents would never approve but at the same time this could very well be innocent…maybe she has a thing for him but not so much for him
But if you need to know for sure because i sure would
For your piece of mind download a spyware on his phone like
P c tattletale you download it on his phone and he has no idea its there…shows texts, deleted ones, videos everything
I would want to know wouldnt you