I think my husband was lying about where he was: Advice?

Not one bit.He is hiding something from you,for sure.Especially hearing it with your own ears…his friends got home at midnight,but he didn’t get home until 3.He’s a liar & a cheat.

5 Likes

Hire a private investigator. I’m sure they’re expensive, but be worth it.

2 Likes

Is the friend in a relationship? Maybe his spouse didn’t wake up and he said he got home at 12 and slept on the couch. He was looking at your husband to confirm so he didn’t get yelled at for being out til 3.

1 Like

Red :triangular_flag_on_post: AND he told u to drop it without discussing it like an adult? Double :triangular_flag_on_post:!! I’d do some investigating

3 Likes

Get checked for sexually transmitted diseases

5 Likes

His defensiveness means he is hiding something, simple as that. Men who are honest actually communicate. If I were you, I would simply tell him ‘I know you are being dishonest with me, so I am leaving. I don’t know what happened, but your stories don’t add up and you get defensive when asked, so you obviously don’t want to communicate.’

4 Likes

A woman’s intuition is always on to something… do not ignore it.

18 Likes

Oh dear😔 those saying hire a private investigator🤣

1 Like

As someone who had this exact conversation with their now ex husband, I’d be planning my exit speech right about now.

7 Likes

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13998 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://CareerJobs17.pages.dev

1 Like

Fyi
Men are terrible with time

2 Likes

Trust that gut girl!

6 Likes

You don’t need advice about what you already know get u a plan n move on period stop playing with these men

4 Likes

He might never tell you the truth, trust your gut. Men suck- patterns don’t lie. I have met men that take their rings off at the bar :sob:

I would’ve brought it up right in front of his friends :woman_shrugging:t2: something is definitely off and his refusal to discuss is just confirmation

14 Likes

I read the comments about hiring a PI. It’s actually a very good idea if considering divorce. My ex husband knew his wife was cheating. He hired a PI for proof, which was admissible in court. Divorce on the grounds of adultery.

4 Likes

Trust your instincts… plan your exit.

2 Likes

He’s cheating or his buddy did and using your man as alibi. But I’d say they all cheated.

2 Likes

Don’t “drop it”…. Get answers. Him getting defensive is a sign of guilt.

6 Likes

Nope. Not wrong. He cheated.

9 Likes

I believe you are on to him. If he seems to be annoyed by you asking him he’s trying to cover something up. Listen to your instincts.

5 Likes

This is why it’s not ok for any partner to be out late like that.

1 Like

Go out and do the same thing! I bet he wants answers right away!

2 Likes

My ex came home at. 3am he had been cheating.

1 Like

He wouldn’t want to drop it if he cared about your feelings. He is hiding something…

12 Likes

If it continues he coming home at 3am he sleeping with someone

3 Likes

I went through something similar. He wasn’t thorough enough with his alibi :woozy_face: He was definitely cheating

4 Likes

When they start hiding things and being untrustworthy…then yes ma’am they are cheating 99% of the time. I went thru this same situation with my husband of 10yrs. I followed my gut and it wasn’t just 1 woman it was multiple.

3 Likes

Nope not wrong.
He’s acting like a SINGLE man. It’s not normal to go drinking all hours of the night after marriage…you kinda settle a bit.
He’s gotta grow up!
This isn’t right to you and his friends seem to encourage this “party harty” behavior.,
Like come on, how old are you?? This is not okay,

5 Likes

First question is he also a fiend? Because you may have a bigger problem on your hands.

2 Likes

He was with another women

1 Like

ask his friends. Clearly something doesn’t add up here and he’s not being honest about it.
Check his call log history. Even better, get an Apple air tag and put that in his car. He wants to act like a teenager and lie where he was, treat him like one.

8 Likes

Wait! So his friends all went home at midnight and he came home at 3?! I’d be wanting to know where he was and who he was with all of that time.

3 Likes

I’m sorry this is happening. All these posts make me so grateful for my husband :eyes:

3 Likes

Nope your not wrong hes hiding something

1 Like

Your heart will tell you.:pray:

Actions speak louder than words…

Yeah he was definitely doing something he shouldn’t have been doing. And I ignored it like you and it got out of hand. Don’t just go to bed and ignore it when things like that happen. Get to the bottom of it or leave. Leaving doesn’t have to be permanent… just enough to make him see you’re serious. As it is the drinking all the time at the bar sounds to be getting out of hand. Now this. Don’t be a doormat. I regret waiting so long to push for change. When I left. We separated for nearly a year… while I made him work on himself and date me again. And show he was serious and going to make the changes necessary. He did when he realized I was serious… and now that was 2 years ago and everything is completely different.

5 Likes

I would have asked him right in front of his friends…

2 Likes

Well now you know he wasn’t with his friends… And I wouldn’t drop it. I once had my first husband tell me he was at his friends house till early morning. So after he went to work I called this guy. He said he never saw him at all that night. Well, that’s what led to our divorce. As he was seeing someone else.

2 Likes

Do you allow him to go to strip clubs? If not then he may have been at one or he was doing something shady.

1 Like

We need to know how often he is going out without you or with his boys. There could be several different things going on. He could be saying that he is out with his friends but they could be using “guy code” & covering for him while he is with someone else.

I’d be packing my bags while he was work. Drop it my ass. If you have that gut feeling about something…it’s usually right.

1 Like

Definitely was doing something (or someone) he shouldn’t have been.

3 Likes

First of all my response would have been “I will not drop it, you have some explaining to do.”

1 Like

I would of confronted him in front of his friends at that moment because he obviously can’t be trusted to say the truth.

8 Likes

No, go with your gut.

6 Likes

Why question it believe me it will come out If he’s cheating you have a decision to make right so make preparations for that decision now. Save money up have a back up plan just Incase. So many women wait then have no place to go no money to get their own place no job to support themselves etc. always have a back up plan or two

4 Likes

Your little voice is telling you something isn’t right, always listen to your little voice it will never tell you wrong. Hugs

6 Likes

Put life360 on his phone :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

My husband and I are on one and so is most of our family but it will tell me when he left home when he gets home where he is and the route he took and how long that took

1 Like

He was definitely out with another woman he probably met at the bar.

6 Likes

No you are not wrong,when they lie, and one that does not add up being a good lie

3 Likes

He definitely lied, then ran away so you wouldn’t keep questioning him. Time to do some sleuthing!

7 Likes

Follow your instincts

2 Likes

Drop it my ass! You must not be like me cause I would have dragged his ass out the bed! Period!!

1 Like

Nope! He’s wrong period

2 Likes

I check his phone, how much money was took out in your account, if you guys have the same phone plan you can go check all calls! I’ve been there and I dont play that shit.

You are not wrong. That all sounds very suspicious.

4 Likes

Did he pass out somewhere (like in his car) and not want to admit he got that drunk?

Yup, been in the same situation. He’s lying! Go with your gut instinct.

14 Likes

Does this “all the time”?? And you all have a baby? Nope!

4 Likes

You’re not wrong he’s hiding something. He wants you to leave him one bc he doesn’t want to come up with a lie. Now he’s had time to come up with an excuse and pretty sure 12 sounds right for the bar closing. 3a sounds like he left with someone.

2 Likes

No your not wrong. My husband did that all the time. Don’t trust him!!!

2 Likes

My advice is to talk to him and tell him the facts you know and ask for an explanation. Y’all are married. Communicate.

4 Likes

Did I read that you said he goes to the bar all the time and at first you were like fine whatever on the fact that he came home at 3 AM ??? Ummmm :face_with_raised_eyebrow: what??? Maybe it’s just me but if I have a baby at home there’s no way in hell he’ll be out at a bar partying with his friends… idgaf :expressionless:
What makes either one of you think that it’s OK that he goes out to the bar and parties with his friend on a regular basis? While you’re at home with the baby?
He would not be OK with you being in the bar with your friends because your mom and you have a baby at home… so why are you OK with him being a dad and being out in the bar with having a baby at home??? Smh :woman_facepalming:t2: my husband never not once went out while we were raising our kids like that, did we go out , a few time with his friends yes but he didn’t go to the bar with his friends all the time. Why ??? it wasn’t because I said no it was because he knew his place was at home with his family… if he’s not cheating already he will, because a man that has to be told that his place is at home is for the streets… 

6 Likes

yeah, he’s hiding something

3 Likes

No your not wrong. You need to demand an answer

2 Likes

You’re not wrong for thinking that. That’s exactly what it seems like. Trust your gut hun.

3 Likes

Go with your gut
You know the answer already you just don’t wanna accept it but trust me do something now or you’ll be regretting it and miserable and have no TRUST for him!!!

That’s how I found out lies when mine was running with his buddies was they would be sitting around convoying with each other and start talking about stuff they done and stuff I know was done in my relationship so just remember everything that’s done in the dark always comes to light and if ya guts is telling you something is up it’s your gut instinct don’t never go against it we have it for a reason you got the answers you need he’s acting weird and getting defensive about it something happened girl and it’s time to move on he doesn’t really love you or he would put your feelings into consideration your soul mate will come along and if he’s a dad now hanging with the buddies drinking all the time shouldn’t be happening now that he’s a father now I can see a few times but all the time is just unacceptable he’s trying to act like a free man and I’d give that fool what he wants move on with my life and find someone that is gonna love me and put me first good luck​:pray::pray:

Trust your intuition.

3 Likes

My husband wouldn’t be going to bars every weekend with anyone! He should be home with his family. A night out every now and then is ok within boundaries but other than that, no!! He’d be explaining to me!!!

1 Like

Your not wrong and if it was me I would be having divorce papers at his job the next day

1 Like

Nope!!! Not cool and also he should be home helping with the baby and if baby is sleeping…he should be paying attention to you!

3 Likes

Think carefully: did it wake you when he came home i.e. opened the front door, or did it wake you when he actually came to bed? If it was when he came home and you both heard the door open and close and saw the clock, then yes, he’s lying to you. If, however, he came home quietly and was playing on his phone or watching tv before coming to bed, it’s possible he isn’t lying.

I would be concerned that he told you to drop it, rather than fully explain himself.

9 Likes

Personally, I’d ask his friends. If they can just confirm where they went and what time they left. You might be able to find out some info from them but it definitely sounds like he was up to no good for a few hours after they went home. My ex-husband used to do the same thing to me. That’s what happens when women try to trust their man and let them have time out with their friends and then the thanks they get is getting lied to and cheated on. It’s just not right. A good man would appreciate that freedom so much and not take advantage of it. Just wrong on so many levels. I’m sorry you’re going thru this but I’d tell him I will NOT drop it and you will be telling me where you honestly were the other night!

1 Like

He went to the bar and stayed out that late while you were home with the baby?? :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

5 Likes

“my baby” is he the father

Definitely stick with your gut. He’s lying to you!

1 Like

Listen to your gut if you really want to know!

1 Like

Lol… Sometimes I’ll be the last one carrying the party to the parking lot after close, I’ll get wrapped up in convo and end up getting home by 3 or 4am. it’s happened to me several times… it’s the conclusions for me. I’m the girl that plays sports, fix cars, drink beer and play pool till bar close. So accuse me if you want to, or pull up on me but if you can’t prove it and pick this hill to die on, I personally would hope you go because there is a lack of trust… I want a partner not a parent.

Red flags. Trust your gut. Seems like he’s covering his ass for some reason.

If that’s not the biggest red flag I don’t know what is

3 Likes

If there was even a shadow of a doubt regarding my fiancés whereabouts, we wouldn’t be together. This goes both ways. Life is too short and there are way too many people in this world for you to be second guessing the one you’re with.

Cliché but:
-Know your worth.

5 Likes

You know what that say if it quacks like a duck,bla bla bla he is a big fat lyer

1 Like

The fact he reacted the way he did… Getting sprung up. Defensive! Started acting weird & basically told to shut your trap/drop the subject, is more than enough reason to assume something is up. Watch his every move from here on out & you’ll see how more red flags :triangular_flag_on_post: come up.

2 Likes

The fact that he is defensive and told his wife to drop it is a clear red flag. He lied and said he with his friends and his friends clearly were not made aware of his story to back his lie up.

8 Likes

Married men don’t belong in bars :melting_face:

10 Likes

He wants it dropped so he doesn’t have to face whatever he did.

5 Likes

Don’t drop it. Don’t let that shit go. And then go out all night and don’t tell him shit.

nah, he hiding sum. don’t trust it. especially when he got defensive and dismissed what you said.

2 Likes

He fcked around on you.:triangular_flag_on_post: !

2 Likes

Sounds fishy to me I am guessing he went out with another woman after his friends left, or he stayed longer and ended up meeting a girl there. If he was truly just with his friends he wouldn’t get defense and feel the need to lie.

2 Likes

No you’re not wrong
He is !!
Leave Now it will get worse he’s playing you .

3 Likes

I would of called his ass out in front of everybody when his friends said they got home at 12!!

No you are not wrong

One of his friends went home early? Or? Here bars close at 2 so why’s he coming home an hour later?

1 Like

Its always the mans fault lol

4 Likes

Not wrong- go for it

1 Like