I think my husband was lying about where he was: Advice?

my husband went to the bar with fiends over the weekend…he didnt come home until 3 am…(which finr whatever) he told me he was with the guys all night and lost time so i didnt hink anything of it…they do it all the time…we his friends came over the next day to grill out and we were all talking and their prior night came up and they said yeah when i go home at 12…(telling his story of what happened) i was like wait you got home at 12? and then turned to my husband and asked him to confirm his time and he said 12ish…but he didnt…he came home at 3 am i remember looking at the clock bc my baby woke up…i dropped it while everyone was there but when they left mu husband was acting relaly weird…when i brought it up again he got very defensive and told me to drop it and went to bed…but now i cant help but think he was out with someone…am i wrong here?

328 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I think my husband was lying about where he was: Advice? - Mamas Uncut

I mean… tbh it doesn’t look good at all…

5 Likes

There’s a lot more to that story…

5 Likes

Yea that’s very suspicious. He’s lying

17 Likes

To play devils advocate…when i hang i do lose track of time…i may say it was 12 in reality it was 2…but being so defensive is a red flag. If its not a big then just talk about not, dont say drop it.

11 Likes

He could have stayed and had a few more with others. He may be upset that you are accusing him of something in front of his friends. Is there other red flags?

4 Likes

I would bring it up again, and tell him you want the truth.

5 Likes

Well sounds like he is lying to you

2 Likes

He had to do a side job

1 Like

Whenever someone gets very defensive about questions and tells you to drop it….RED FLAG!

19 Likes

Follow your instincts it never fails .

5 Likes

Lying through his teeth

5 Likes

Probs didn’t want to seem weak in front of his mates so he spewed, tried to sober up and get some food then head home. Men aren’t always unfaithful some grownups are legit just stupid lol

9 Likes

Men often forget what time it is
When they have been drinking or are drunk
Ask his mates gfs/wives
What time they actually got home
Then if they say around 3 am
Then confront your guy

Although I can’t help feeling
There is more to the story
That you don’t want to share

3 Likes

Nope. He’s probably screwing around.

2 Likes

You got strip clubs around your area?

1 Like

He’s lying. He was doing something he wasn’t supposed to and got caught.

5 Likes

He just said “drop it” and she did ? Ah hell nah

16 Likes

you Barbara & Shirley finna call you soon.

1 Like

He’s lying! You saw the clock said 3, and he said 12ish. Those are not the same. Then he got defensive.

9 Likes

I would let it go for now, but next time. I’m going with.
Sorry buddy, you lost your privilege! :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Narcissistic behaviour! He’ll try flip it and say you’re the crazy one :triangular_flag_on_post:

13 Likes

Drunk people don’t always realize what time it is

1 Like

Nope I’m not dropping nothing

8 Likes

If they get defensive, they are guilty. Atleast in my case this has been true every… damn… time!

Do not drop it at alllllllll

7 Likes

Don’t drop it drop him lying ass shit

That leash would be awfully short right now. He might not want to talk about it, but he would still hear what I had to say.

2 Likes

Always follow your first gut instinct, intuition is real and will always steer you in the right direction

16 Likes

I wouldn’t drop it. I’d be picking that shit right back up and getting to the bottom of it.

Sounds like he lying but no way of knowing

1 Like

Doesn’t matter how he gets his appetite as long as he comes home to eat. Learn the difference between holding a hand and chaining a soul.

20 Likes

What does your gut tell you to do? If your gut doesn’t trust it, then don’t trust it.

8 Likes

Drop my foot up his ass lmao drop it. Man the shit women take. I know I would!

Red flags everywhere!! He’s definitely hiding something!

13 Likes

Leave this man child before he cheats like mine did.

5 Likes

Uhohh… if u sense something. Girl it’s telling you the truth! Time to investigate

5 Likes

Don’t drop it, nothing is open after 2 am but legs and taco bell

42 Likes

He doesn’t want to talk about it because he’s got something to hide and nothing to say for himself.

17 Likes

Ask his friends in a round about sort of way to not arouse suspicion !

2 Likes

Noooopeeee thats weird

3 Likes

Drop it … I don’t think so

5 Likes

That dog!!! I’m mad too :triangular_flag_on_post:
Now he’s going to turn everything on you. Guilty!!!

7 Likes

So if it was the other way around what would he do? Drop it?

2 Likes

He not gon admit to cheating. Instinct never lies. Open your eyes!

8 Likes

Yep why would his friend say 12 they know when they got home. Shouldn’t they all get home around the same time.

2 Likes

Hell no I wouldn’t drop it cause he says so. Better start talking, bub.

2 Likes

Sounds shady for sure

2 Likes

Go with your gut…. Something is off for sure. If he didn’t do wrong he wouldn’t have gotten defensive and went to bed :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Don’t drop it girl he better talk or you better drop him

2 Likes

No you not wrong, he’s hiding something. I would tell him you know something is up so tell you because you already imagine the worst then show him his bags.

6 Likes

Your expecting a buncha drunk men to keep track of time tell the truth recount the same eve?sorry chicka isnt in them.and there his boys not yours could be completely innocent doesnt matter your doubting that and trust is important its not there.

12 Likes

Whether your jumping to conclusions or not he should care enough to squelch that fear inside you.
What your feeling isn’t just insecurity, it’s a really simple question that should be easy for him to answer.

10 Likes

Your gut knows. You just have to decide what to do with it.

2 Likes

Maybe he thought it was 12 :woman_shrugging:t3:

Naw dog where tf was you at fa 3 damn hrs naw naw oh hell naw… Drop it? Fool about you drop that alimony and child support wit yo ol’ lyin ass

Listen to your gut. You already know the truth.

4 Likes

Most definitely hiding something and not being honest. But ask yourself if your ready to know the truth or find out by digging. Most of the time you go digging you will find something that will hurt you. So if you do search and when you find it what will you do? Are you prepared to leave him, stay and definitely not trust him? Im sorry this definitely sucks!

6 Likes

Yiur gut is telling you listen to it its never wrong

4 Likes

All these ppl saying maybe he thought it was that time why would he get defensive over it rather than just say I thought it was 12 I was drunk just a thought he’s defo lieing can smell it a mile off

7 Likes

He showed you signs that hes cheating by his response to you. The writing is on the wall (so to speak)

4 Likes

YOUR HUBBY GOT TOGETHER WITH SOMEONE WHEN HE WAS AT THE BAR
AND SCREWED AROUND ON YOU SORRY TO SAY
You know he says drop it and goes to bed he is fuckin guilty…he was caught and he knew it and didnt have an answer for you so he needs time to think he didnt expect for it to be blown up in his face…
I wouldnt have let him go to bed because i would have been dam furious
I would have said is this the first time you have fooled around or has there been more
Are you going to drop HELL NO you better not
But he isnt going to admit anything but trust your instincts
You have a pos hubby on your hands who might have cheated on you before but was never caught
Its time to go digging sweetie but be prepared for what you find
Download a spyware on his phone like p c t a t t l e t a l e
It shows messages even deleted ones
And put a tracker under the passenger seat of his vehicle one that you pay a subscription because it shows the address of where he is and what time he got there and leaves
You owe it to yourself to know if he really is unfaithful maybe the type to have a fling when he goes out with friends
Check his underwear from that night…and his clothes

Yep he’s hiding shit so obvious. Time to go

Definitely doesn’t sound good but try talk to him again give him a chance to explain where/what he was doing.

3 Likes

Ummm I wouldn’t drop shit lol that would make me go off lmao :rofl:

No you ain’t wrong he’s probably cheating

4 Likes

No. Been there, done that. But it was 6AM not 3AM. Good riddance.

3 Likes

Trust your instinct!

6 Likes

And please get screened for possible stds… You never know where and what.

7 Likes

Well… now you’re senses are tingling, put a gps tracker on him, oh and be ready to be single if that tracker shows you what you’re feeling is true :broken_heart::woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

He probably cheating

1 Like

Absolutely not… he did something and he now knows u know … he needs to fess up before u can move on…

6 Likes

Actions speak louder than words… I think you know where he was by the way he acted. Trust your feelings, he doesn’t deserve you

10 Likes

Serious red flags…especially the drop it…

8 Likes

Activity log on google maps

10 Likes

Time to A - talk to one of the friends if they are close with you
B - track his ass
C - start getting ready to divorce

Go with your gut instinct cause now its there u will always be on edge anytime he goes out, that lie means something.
Good luck

5 Likes

Nope completely fishy hun keep digging

2 Likes

Player big time
Follow your gut
Go through his ph for more evidence

1 Like

No you are not listen to your gut.

Check his bank statement.

1 Like

Maybe his friend got his time wrong :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

A woman’s intuition is very powerful. Listen to your gut feeling. Do your digging to confirm your suspicions.

14 Likes

Drunk men aren’t good with timing, I agree. However, the fact that he got angry and defensive I’d be worried. Unfortunately us women tend to have a sixth sense about things of this nature. I’d be honest with him and explain that you are not looking to argue yet you are looking to talk and that you feel uneasy about things and would like to remind him if there is anything that he needs to discuss with you that now is the time because if you find anything out later on that indicates infidelity that things won’t be pretty and a divorce would automatically be the ONLY option. If he comes clean now counseling and a second chance may be on the table.

12 Likes

He did something. Don’t let him put you on the defensive. You know he cheated

4 Likes

Sadly , I think he was up to no good . A woman’s intuition is rarely wrong . Hope everything resolved the way you want it too xxx

1 Like

Nah girl !!! You are absolutely right , he was with someone else

You are not wrong. Find out the truth.

1 Like

Sounds fishy to me. The times don’t add up. Could be the friend was trying to tell you something. You know what time he got home. He knows what time he got home. He also knows where his shoes were parked before he came home. Trust your gut.

7 Likes

You’re not wrong, It sounds like he was up to something

The fact he got defensive over a perfectly valid question would be a red flag for me

18 Likes

Yes he did something ur gut tells you he did. What you may never know but it’s not worth the risks friends they don’t tell…they call drunk crying to you at 4 am because they feel bad lol

2 Likes

The times don’t add up and he’s getting defensive. He was either somewhere he shouldn’t have been or with someone he shouldn’t have been with. If he had lost track of time or told you the wrong time he would’ve told you.

3 Likes

You’re not wrong at all!! You have every right to know where he was… Don’t drop it get the truth!!

6 Likes

If he was out with someone? We will need to do about it?

1 Like

Nope!!! You’re right! He messed up!

1 Like

I Get Paid 0ver $ 107 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 13656 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me to try. The p0ssibility with this is limitles

SEE M0RE HERE…>> https://CareerJobs5.pages.dev

Get tested, and abstain until he does, nothing calls bullshit faster than making doctors appointments except for changing the locks

Girl his cheating on you get the fuk outta there, know your worth and move on