I told my husband I was more attracted to women: Advice?

I always tried to do what was best for my family and I, ignored such messed up feelings, just knew that they were WRONG. and at age 90 years I have no regrets!

9 Likes

The important thing is to be a good mother to your children. Stretch out their childhood as long as you can.

Young one, congratulations on finally being who your spirit is. Your husband feels when others find out - it’ll look bad on him. You are going to have to take the next step - get a lawyer asap and get advice. It doesn’t matter what your husband says - your still a good Momma - it’s going to take time for everything to settle down - keep trust with your babies - they are the most important thing in your life. Be safe, sweetie :sunflower::v:t4:

3 Likes

What does the Bible say. Just because this is now the Bible wisdom does not change. It is the same today as it was when God created man. Humanism says if it feels good and makes us happy do it in spite of how we were raised, how it affects others, as long as we do our thing. Cannot be a Christian and follow the world.

8 Likes

Sounds like your husband needs to leave you so you can go figure out what you want🤷🏻‍♀️

1 Like

Tell Him you want him and a girlfriend

2 Likes

I understand his frustration and yours, but he does not get to decide what happens next; you do.

3 Likes

You’ve lived 33 years behind a mask being only a fraction of yourself. You deserve to be exactly who you are and your true loved ones will support you and cheer you on. If you need new loved ones, let me know and I’ll be your new big sister. :heart: You are exactly who you should be and you should live your life to it’s fullest.

9 Likes

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 21501 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://jobsgalexy395.netlify.app/

1 Like

My ex would have said find us one and we can both have what we want.

I’m completely shocked with this payout, I never knew my investment would yield this sum, big thank you for giving me the courage to trade with you, I know its a lot and am so excited to continue trading with you on your super amazing success platform. Thank you ma’am… I never knew I will be a millionaire one day ,but by the Grace of God I’m who I am today all thanks to mrs Elizabeth James and her trading platform I love you ma’am

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

Learning about crypto investment is a lucrative skill one can have, it gives you the privilege to see into the future and act towards it. It’s really amazing how it works, I was able to generate enough cash flow from my crypto investment. Reach out to Mrs Elizabeth James for more inquiries.
Contact her via the link below​:point_down::point_down::point_down:

1 Like

Good day everyone sorry for posting here without your conscent I have just been credited from this platform so I decided to share it with my friends and everyone here so that you too can also join and benefit from it, join the platform and testify too.
you will surely come back and thank me for appreciation. get in touch with Mrs mrs Elizabeth James by clicking on the links below
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

You deserve to be you. It’s out now, and you have to be true to yourself. My partner has known from when we got together I was into girls too. He’s said in the past that he wouldn’t mind bringing a girl into the mix just for abit of fun. But not everybody is the same. Maybe give your partner some time for this to sink in and hope he calms down x

1 Like

I get paid over $ 130 per hour w0rking from home. I never thought l’d be able to do it but my colleague makes over $ 19427 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is limitless.
M0re Info. M0re Info. https://jobsgalexy408.netlify.app/

1 Like

well guess what - do what ypu want - get a gf / ask for a divorce since hes so judgmental, bc its 2022 baby girl - lesbians are everywhere
who were also married to judgmental assholes like him

So, I think you know what you have to do. You have built a relationship and a family with this man. Now, that all has been blown up and torn down. You should have come clean earlier. I understand you weren’t ready but then you should have stayed single. I don’t mean that I a rude way. I just mean self love and confidence should have been your priority because now it’s not just about you. You allowed yourself to bring others emotions and lives into it. While you get to be free they’re emotionally destroyed. That not fair just like you not being able to express yourself. He has the right to feel the way he does. You can’t be mad at him he is entitled to his own feelings. You finally have enough confidence to be your authentic self and you have to right to feel how you feel too and you’re also entitled to your own feelings. It sounds like it’s time for you to move on and do wha t you want and be what you want to be. However, you can’t expect him to bend over backwards with joy or even accept what he has learned.you have to accept he will no longer be your oldest friend or partner anymore. Make a co-parenting schedule and agreement and keep it as amicable as possible. Black and white on paper and neither of you can stray from it.

You do what feels right do you n good luck. Each to your own.

1 Like

He might be more attracted to other women besides you …. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t love you and want to be with you. Do what you think is right but accept what happens if you chose to leave

2 Likes

First,congratulations on finding you.Now,its time to figure out what your next step will be

I’ve 100% been there. I split things with my ex and got with a woman, and I’ve never felt happier. Listen to your gut feeling dude. If you’re not into the relationship be real and tell him and then go find you a cute lady. It’s hard to do absolutely but you’ll be happier in the long run I promise.

Sounds like your husband is having difficulty processing this information, rightfully so. I’m not sure how I would react if I were in his position. It’s good that you’ve told him, I would think now it’s time to see what you want to do with these feelings. Is this a women only thing or is it women and you also are still attracted to him? I always say the best thing to do in any situation during a marriage it’s best to communicate with each other. That’s not easy at all, trust me, we’re going on 31 years. But communication is most definitely the key.

1 Like

You can still be a terrific Mom, that has nothing to do with being attracted to the same sex. You are not screwed up in the head. Being curious, being sexual, being attracted to the same sex, being loved and loving is all human nature. Never down yourself for being honest.

I understand how you feel.
Be true to yourself.

1 Like

You deserve to be you- and to exist outside of wife life and motherhood- the hard part isn’t exploring your attraction, the hard part is determining if your own individual identity is more important than your marriage because at the end of the day if hubby isn’t on board- that’s the choice you’ll have to make.

Hmm. I’d ask myself just whyyyyy are you attracted to women exactly? Maybe if you truly searched inside yourself you would find this new road you want to go on is the real lie you tell yourself, to avoid facing a few simple facts. Purposeless attractions have only one source, one goal, and the satisfaction you’ll imagine by pursuing them is not what you think at all. All a chimera in the end.

1 Like

I’m so sorry he said those hurtful things. You have a right to be who you are, to be happy. You shouldn’t feel like you have to force yourself to stay in a marriage and sleep with someone you just are not attracted to. You also deserve to find someone you do find attractive, to deeply fall in love and feel passion. You deserve to have all the good things you’ve withheld from yourself because society told you to.

Your children will be fine - in fact, they will be even better, because they will have a HAPPY mom instead of an unhappy and stuck one. Your husband may be bitter at first, but if he can pull his head out of his ass, he can still be a part of your little family, and your friend who you love. You can co-parent together and grow in new ways.

I hope for everyone’s sake that he will change his mindset. And I hope for your sake that you will put your own needs first (for the first time in your life, really). Because you deserve that. Don’t let anyone tell you that you don’t. :heart:

Not me, but if it’s you then you need to get the husband and y’all get some counseling. Not trashing you at all.

1 Like

You have to live the real you. Life is too short to be unhappy. Just always do what’s best for your children.

As someone who’s been in a relationship with both sexes you won’t know until you try it and if it’s something that you feel like you need to try to see if this is really you I say go for it don’t let anybody hold you back

2 Likes

Been there done that and even though im not still with her and with a guy again i still thank i was better off with her and was more attracted to women then men .

My hubs new before I felt comfortable to tell him and we are still together…he didn’t let the news bother him…do what makes you happy

1 Like

First of all there is nothing weird about a same sex marriage/partnership/parents. Like wtf. Maybe seek therapy to help understand your feelings better and go from there.

Have you had your hormone levels checked? (Serious comment, not trying to be mean). The disconnect your feeling, especially because of all of the good things you still feel for him, could be because of a hormone imbalance. A lot of women experience that.

2 Likes

I feel u gotta do what u must … but don’t abandon ur family… get into therapy… and take them on the journey so all can understand … :rose::pray:

1 Like

Just like you struggled (for years)with your sexuality, he is struggling with it now.

Maybe counseling will help with the co-parenting in the future.

2 Likes

My son gay so if it makes you happy go for it your kids are going to be fine but you’re husband probably not so just live your life and let him go good luck

He doesn’t get to make that decision. You are a grown-ass woman. If you decide to stay and make your marriage work that is what you do. If you decide to leave him and settle down with a nice lady that is also your decision. He has no control over either.

You having a child should have nothing todo with your sexuality. There are so many woman that have had a child with a man and I’m the end, end up being with a woman.
Honestly… this is something you need to think about in aspects of trying to adventure out of your comfort zone, if you are not happy than you need to make yourself happy. Your kids need a happy and healthy mama… you can’t bud who you are for the rest of your life… you’ll figure it all out in the end, and you’ll figure out what best suits you for your life. Be adventurous, take risks. Life’s to short. You got this mama

1 Like

Life is to short to not live the life you want.
I was in the same position, with my daughters dad for 9 years then started dating women after him, and I’m so happy I did. He tried all the manipulation too like it shouldn’t be that way, and was very upset. I’m living my life, in a happy relationship with an amazing women, and I wouldn’t change any of it.
Also if you need someone to talk too or advice you could msg me :blush:

Plenty of gay or bisexual women who are great mama’s. Listen, only you can find the answers. Would he allow you to explore women within your marriage? Would he be ok with a threesome or watching? Or do you want your relationships to be one on one? Are you ready to divorce him. Are you prepared for what will come with that. Only you have the answers. Whatever you choose understand that you are doing nothing wrong. You are who you are and you should absolutely stand by that person and deserve to figure out what you want. You have one life. And it should be awesome and filled with sex, love, desires, and joy.

It’s quite clear that the reason you didn’t say anything sooner is because you were fearful of the horrible things this man said to you. It’s not a choice, you are who you are and I have a feeling that even if you were not exploring your sexual orientation this man is not it for you. I’m sorry your truth was met with such ignorance and disrespect. You deserve happiness and it doesn’t sound like this guy is it

Doesn’t really matter what he “won’t” stand for if you divorce him and choose to live life with a woman instead. It’s about doing what makes you happy and always keeping your kids’ best interest in the forefront.