I was contacted by a woman to be her sugar baby: Does it sound like a scam?

Lmao. It’s a scam. Please follow up with the results from you depositing that

1 Like

Scam wtf that money pending isn’t going to go through just watch and youre married what the heck!

7 Likes

Scam. As you have to go through the right website .
Heard this on the radio other day actually. She was the sugar baby talking. The ones that msg like this are scammers

1 Like

It is a scam. That check will bounce and your account will get locked. Had this happen to me once trying to sell someone my car.

3 Likes

I really hope you don’t think this is true :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I get PLENTY of ig messages like this also​:sweat_smile:

6 Likes

How can you fall for scams like this?

Just wait and see, she can always dispute the money she sent u and u can get screwed!

Can you recommend me to her please.

1 Like

Scam. Or she’s into findom.

Once you deposit the money in an account she will have your info.

1 Like

I was offered something like that also several times lmao I would never too good to be true :joy:

How can anyone be so stuiped :thinking:please wake up " bloke this person & learn abit about scammers :hear_no_evil:

2 Likes

Please tell us this is a joke. This is absolutely a scam.

2 Likes

It doesn’t happen that easily. It’s a scam for sure.

1 Like

Dont do it as there is always strings attached … NO WAY …:rose::rose::rose:

I mean if she’s already sent money I don’t see how it’s a scam

3 Likes

What is wrong with you?

4 Likes

She gonna request the money back and it’s gonna cause your account to go negative it’s a scam

3 Likes

Use your head girl…nothing comes that easy…nothing

2 Likes

Yup scam. Had same shit happen to Me when trying to sell my wedding dress. Got locked outta our account and didn’t give bank info. You already did it so be prepared. Will take 3 days to sort through if not longer, depending on who you bank with

Tell her to send you the $$ via zelle, she won’t be able to scam you there… money that’s pending it’s not yours

5 Likes

Zuckerberg is giving away money too. You’ll be so rich :rofl::laughing::sweat_smile::joy:

Get out while you can. It happened to my daughter and cost 2100 to the bank.

Where do I sign up? LMAO

1 Like

If it sounds to good to be true it generally is :woman_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Why the fuck would a random lady want you to be a sugar baby?

Lol , oh my … Why put trust into someone you don’t know nothing about. Someone I know a few years ago done cleaning and yard work for a lady , the only way she could pay was by check of $700 , all fine and dandy right ? Looks legit right ? This person deposited the check in the bank machine and took out the money in legit cash but then about five to eight days later this person that done the work was charged with fraud by the bank … It took months to be cleared and him to not be deemed liable …

2 Likes

No! Biggest scam ever

She is scaming you. With the info you gave her she can get into your account anytime she wants.

2 Likes

Bank employee here, that check will take up to 7 business days to go through the clearinghouse. That means if you spend a single cent of it and it bounces the bank will take it all back from you. Then your account will be red flagged forever. Get a real job instead :rofl:

17 Likes

Yep it’s a scam and I’ve seen someone go through it already! So the scam is they send it via email it deposits they get a reference check back and it goes to your account! Once that’s done you’ll be paying the bank back every penny plus overdraft fees that accrue sorry to be the bubble buster it’s not a real thing granted I don’t know what happens on the scammers side but they get intell some how from it to your account and this friend I’ve seen go through it had to transfer banks to get it to stop! It was weird amounts withdrawn also like started out $.99 to see if it would go through then $5 then $5x10 then larger amounts until the fraud dept had to investigate and block the withdraws

1 Like

PLEASE RUN! You need to go to the police

I’d be careful with checks or e-checks and screenshot and keep every conversation about the money and save the emails. Kind of sounds like check fraud. Once you hit 1k in fraud checks it’s a fed crime.

SCAM for all you know it’s stolen check or it’s going to bounce

Don’t spend the money, those may go thru, and in a few days your bank can be as for the money back to your account. Why does it sounds like a scam because it is I hope it doesn’t cost you your account

2 Likes

It’s a scam I got a message yesterday too and blocked him he used the same words but it was a guy he afforded me 5000 a week

Change your email address fast!

1 Like

Hunni
Wake up
This is a scam.

3 Likes

I signed up for Instagram finally after all these years… The first 2 hours I was on there I got messaged by 2 completley different men both proposing a Sugar Daddy/Baby relationship… One was "No sexual favors included, just keep me company when I’m online and make me feel wanted… " $10,000 a month allowance to be sent to my CashApp on the 1st of the month, blah blah blah… only kick is, for me to know if I could trust him, he needs me to send $35 to his cashapp as a “filing fee” and a good faith act… obviously a scam…

The second guy was an older grandfather who just wanted to “help” people like me, strangers, by sending me $2000 to my CashApp… but it didn’t work because in order for him to send that amount I had to load $50 on my CashApp or it wouldn’t go through… scam…

Haven’t been back on Instagram since… lol If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is. Most people will realize it’s a scam, but if they reach out to 500 people a day, and even 10 fall for it, they’re making an easy $350-$500 a day doing nothing but scamming a few people a day… These people have nothing better to do than perfect their back stories & try to sound convincing.

Not to mention… what if it’s not a stranger, but a frienemy who doesn’t like you and is trying to expose you & publicly humiliate you… You never know… People are really unstable these days… :woman_shrugging:t3::grimacing:

4 Likes

Scam and or sex trafficking, be careful

Too good to be true is often just that.

1 Like

right now she doesn’t want anything but later she will and then what are you going to do because you took her money, not is free or that easy you will have to pay for it one way or another, just remember that

1 Like

It’s 100% a scam. If you deposit that check you’re account will probably be closed due to fraud.

7 Likes

I agree with your husband that you’re stupid

3 Likes

What’s gonna happen is the bank will release the money and then when it’s come back as a fraud check you’ll be responsible and could legally get in trouble. Eventually she’ll send you extra and want you to send some back. Almost 100 percent is likely a scam.

7 Likes

Whew…your husband gets to tell you I told you so real soon if you don’t listen :joy:

4 Likes

Do not spend a dime of that money “pending” and ask you bank to look into it. Do NOT EVER EVER EVER deposit checks from someone you do not know

5 Likes

Yes and it goes from pending right back to her leaving you with a negative balance DON’T DO IT

3 Likes

Omfg you just literally did the dumbest thing in life and yes you are most definitely hacked !

6 Likes

I don’t know how tf some people function or even literally… you know what let me shut up .

I don’t know how tf some people function or even literally… you know what let me shut up .

Wow! Never heard of that

It’s a scam for sure I would stop the check before it gets deposited in your account

4 Likes

Ur probably gonna lose ur bank account by Monday just to let u know. Definitely a scam

5 Likes

HA ha. Yeah right. If something sound too good to be true then it probably is. This is 99.999% a scam. It always looks perfectly legit at first, but later there’ll be some sort of nonsense about it… like she needs you to do this or that or something… wait and see.

3 Likes

I would open a new bank account and have the money go into it … :man_shrugging: then your money is safe

3 Likes

Pretty sure they could reset your bank log in with the email if they know what bank you bank with. :grimacing:

1 Like

Don’t spend that money. That check is going to bounce.

3 Likes

Scam…. If she is paying you to talk she has a sickness and a mental issue or it is a scam big time. Do not fall for this please

Wow. You have a husband and a sugar baby? That’s too much lol you’re setting your marriage up for failure.

2 Likes

It’s one of the biggest scams going at the moment! Ring your bank and get it cancelled asap!!!

Please remember, nothing in this world is free!

4 Likes

Lady red flags all over the place no body does any thing for nothing she is setting you up run

1 Like

A LOT of people do this. Good luck! Let us know how it goes.

Pull everything out of your account, but see if she continues

There is bound to be some sort of catch to it. I don’t know what sort thing it would be but watch out.

U deserve to lose everything you have in your account for being so stupid. Gullible ass people like you are why scammers eat so good.

That Definitely sounds like a scam

Get another account for the money to go into. Do not give any personal information. No one has ever sent me money just to listen to them vent. I would be wealthy by now.

2 Likes

Please don’t be gullible. Ain’t nothing for free, honey…lol. It’s a scam.

2 Likes

Manda Joy Stowers does this sound familiar? :astonished::laughing:

This is a scam!!!
The check is probably fake… and you’re going to get penalized for it

5 Likes

Scam, can’t believe you would consider this

2 Likes

You use that money u deposited it bounces and you’ll be out 500 do not use it

Scam. Don’t spend anything until the check clears because chances are it’s gonna bounce.

As I’ve been told, if it looks too good to be true, it usually is. Then again, what the hell? I wouldn’t deposit anything into any account but I may try to cash it or open up a totally different account for it. Be safe!

1 Like

:woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3:

If she really wanted you have it straight away she would cash app it etc, it way to get your bank details so if it pending she can re claim it back from your account, and unless you met them probably a hacker with fake profile and please don’t say you seen them on video chat this can be edited to with latest hack technology

1 Like

So she’s paying you to be her friend? A sugar baby is different lol
Yea I was stupid and fell for something similar, deposited the check and it was fake and I was flagged

4 Likes

Ur being scammed and u are Gullible as shit. :rofl:

Give her my name and address lol :joy:

2 Likes

Checks can take weeks to be returned sometimes…and you’ll be paying the fees!

2 Likes

People are so I don’t even

I’m interested to know how they found each other… seems random and sketchy

I’ll gladly take $ if someone wants to pay to vent their problems to me! I have PayPal :wink:

4 Likes

It’s a scam. Contact your bank

Send her my way I could use some money to pay bills and rent and buy groceries

You are being stupid and nieve

2 Likes

If it’s too good to be true, usually is.

I’ll talk to her ,for that much money! Lol

This is a joke right? This is one of the top scams going on right now.

I’ll gladly be her sugar baby !! I need some money! :joy:

1 Like

Don’t believe it, there is a catch in there somewhere :thinking:.

Tell her to send the money via cashapp or bitcoin if she says she can’t…you’re about to be hacked real soon

4 Likes

Nope nope nope… come on! No!

We’re you born last night??? You’re about to get hacked. Big time!

So she got you to deposit a check into your account basically. You haven’t actually been able to use the money cus it’s pending. It’s gonna come back as a fraudulent check and your gonna get in trouble. Stop trusting random people. It’s like getting in the van cus they offered you candy… Eventually your gonna find out there’s nothing but a tear stained mattress in the back. Please think logically.

1 Like

Don’t do it girl, it’s a scam I just go through that ! Don’t believe anything and don’t trust or send money to anybody !!!

1 Like

I wouldn’t get involved in that. Something is really fishy

1 Like

So… somebody wants to buy or rent a friend. I say why not ??? I would be very careful of the money your getting. I would open a separate account. I say, have fun. Just keep your eyes open… realize that it’s probably a SCAM…

Kobi Te Pairi Uhm sign me up :grinning::skull: