I was hoping some input would help me on what to do next…

I get excited by the sax or engine rev lol maybe find something that revs both your engines maybe talk role play with characters you are more comfortable with it could be fun planning too

Everybody has different personalities, some people like that, some people don’t, some people like only some things, some people like it all. You have to find a happy medium and go with that. You also have to do it “boring” sometimes, so that he is fulfilled. Try to understand that what you consider boring, maybe normal for him, and not boring at all. Vanilla does exist. He might like that, and that may be what does it the most for him.
Wouldn’t want him to feel weird or uncomfortable, every single time Just because that’s what you like.
I’d be irritated if I was a guy, and if my partner was Bringing out toys every single time honestly, it’s like saying his is never good enough.

Maybe he is into threesomes and wife swapping. That’s why he doesn’t want to share with you thinking you will be sad or not agree with that idea. Or maybe he is into regular normal sex. :woman_shrugging:

Maybe some of his needs are not being met. The problem is a lot of women assume that men are fulfilled with only sex. Sometimes they need more of a connection. For me, I need my man to tell me I’m beautiful to hype me up. If he doesn’t then I’m not really feeling the sex. First I would find out what his “love language” is and make sure you are meeting his needs. It appears that physical touch is what makes you feel loved. What’s his?