I would like some opinions on breastfeeding

I am right around 12 week along with my 2nd baby, my first is 8 years old in October. I was unable to breastfeed my son, and was seriously considering it for my second, I just am not 100% sure how I feel about it, I need some advice on classes to take to learn more about it and or books to read just any advice would be great.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. I would like some opinions on breastfeeding - Mamas Uncut

I’ve just had my 2nd baby and my first is 7 years old and honestly I wasn’t 100% sure either as it didn’t go great the first time round but knew I wanted to try it and honestly the midwives helped me in the hospital and I then was confident to carry it on at home so try not to worry too much they are there to help and give you all the information you need.

There is breastfeeding Facebook pages all over on here that I’d recommend joining. Also, talk to your OB to find out about classes near you & maybe even talk to a lactation consultant in your hospital
I breastfed my first for a few months and my second is 6 mo old tomorrow and has been exclusively breastfed. It is an amazing bonding time for us during our busy life.

I would highly recommend joining Breastfeeding Yummy Mummies.
They are a brilliant, evidence based group with plenty of followers and trained admin to help you on your journey x