I'd like to have another baby and am wondering if anyone knows how to get pregnant with tubes tied cut and burned?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

6 Likes

Adoption is a great option. Might even could get a new born

4 Likes

Hi everyone i would be a very ungrateful woman if i didnt thank Mama Anitah for the great joy…happiness… she brought back.into my life and took away my tears… sorrow by bringing back my husband, i was a sad woman before i met this lady because my boyfriend had left me for another woman and didnt have any thing to do with me or the kids , his priority was that woman he was having an affair with. i cried and cried but i knew tears wouldnt bring my boyfriend back so i decided to contact Mama Anitah after seeing the wonderful work she is doing about love and i told Her how my boyfriend left me for another woman and i wanted my boyfriend back to love me and only me and live that woman for good and it took Mama Anitah just 2days to bring my boyfriend back because she did a strong love and binding spell for me. Now am happy again because my man is always by my side. Am sharing this testimony to other people who are suffering from relationship problems, know that there is still hope in people. U can contact Mama Anitah on +27769842561 or whatsup

Yeah I would second adoption. There’s always a lovely child in need of a new home.

1 Like

Ivf I’m no where near ready for another baby as we have an almost 15 year old one that will be 13 in June and then we have one that will be 3 in September one that will be 2 in October and one that will be 1 in November and so I opted to have my tubes tied and instantly regretted it so I have been looking into options so that when and if I decide to have another one I prepared

1 Like

You first need an understanding of the consequence of tubal ligation…

2 Likes