If you are a low income family what do you pay for childcare?

Wondering what is the average for a low income family paying childcare with Subsidy. My daughter is 3 and I’m a single income parent and I went from 200, to know paying 500 a month!

8 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. If you are a low income family what do you pay for childcare? - Mamas Uncut

1 kid went from 200/week to 250/week because of using super for surgery

Where I am from we pay $1000-1200 a month and sometimes it can be subsidized 100% depending on income. If low income under 30k it would probably be zero.

It’s changed so much over the years, I remember paying $10 a day for my eldest…
My youngest daughter was going to child care around 5 years ago but it didn’t cost me anything…

What state are you in? Right now I am paying anything but before I would pay like $180month which ain’t nothing to what other parents pay

1. A month in okc ok.

We pay 272 a month with subsidy plus 163 if provider chooses to enact that. This is for 2 kids 2 year old and 6 month old. In california

If your low income go to your local DHHS of u have one in your area. They will help you with that.

Wow, I was paying $500 for 2 children I was also low income.

I never got a subsidy but I paid $600 a month. $300 each check. One kid. But I got $500 in food stamps too so it all worked itself out

1 Like

We can’t afford childcare it’s cheaper for me to just not work. We have 4 kids though lol

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14367… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SuperIncome1472.pages.dev/

you could always apply for the title 20. its through the state and it helps pay for daycare.
I use it cause im a single mom to 3 kids and pay 72 every 2 weeks!

8.70 a day in Quebec. About 180 a month

1 Like

I initially had family/friends helping me the first few months so I could start putting money aside to keep paying monthly. I spoke with my director and told her about my pay schedule and that I was a single mom and she worked with me on payments. I paid out of each paycheck, stayed consistently behind most months but made good faith payments. Tax returns would help me catch up and pay ahead a bit. I applied for daycare assistance in November (she started in September/October but the waitlist was till February. They didn’t actually begin processing or considering helping till June. I had gotten a raise at work due to daycare costs and having a super understanding boss. When assistance kicked in my monthly went from $500ish(for one child a month) down to $120-150 a month. Which is much more doable but as we all know with inflation, and my job slowing down I still forget or get behind etc but still stay in contact with my director on what’s going on financially. Due to my good faith payments this whole time ($20 here,$50 there etc) she doesn’t even worry that it’ll get paid, because she knows I will pay it eventually or one way or another. Look into local assistance programs, a lot are income based and while it may not completely eliminate the bill it’ll at least lower it a bit.

After leaving my previous job 12 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer jobs for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 m0nths was for $14669… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SmartJob108.pages.dev

Talk to your local welfare office ask for help in every area, cable, phone,electric, gas, water, there’s help, they have free childcare as well, call in there.

1 Like

I get over $19411 a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life…This is what I do,

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome1535.pages.dev/

I pay more than that each fortnight And fees just went up this week so will be almost 300 a week.

I get over $19411 a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life…This is what I do,

Chk This—>> https://SuperIncome1536.pages.dev/

Never stop believing in yourself because at the end of the day no matter what happens, it is the hope that we have within our hearts that keeps us going…
We must find time to thank the people Joshua Bunker and his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com who make a difference in our lives.
I successfully receive my profit after investing with you, you are really the best and most trusted Account Manager. I really appreciate your benevolence gesture, you took time to guide and instruct me on how to invest and l got my profit within the duration of time specified. Thank you very much for everything Sir​:dollar::100::heavy_check_mark:
Contact him :point_right:Redirecting...

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

We have 4c in Montana where they pay for most of your child care and you pay a copay so maybe where you live there is something like that

Daycare where I live is $10 per day. It used to be $35 per day. There may also be subsidy programs where you live, definitely worth checking into.