If you are a single parent, how did you cope?

You stay strong for the kids & love them with all you have & don’t cry in front of them or bad mouth the other parent… lean on family & friends … don’t put the kids in the middle of disagreements… can’t make the other parent want to be there for their child, they have to want it & make efforts, if not, it’s their loss. Go thru the courts for child support & such. You also need to take care of YOU, keep YOU happy & healthy because you have a child depending on you. Hope things get better :pray:

Remember… your children will grow up. Always be honest to them, dont trash their dad and pray. Trust me, it will be hard at first but it gets easier and one day you will look back and your kids will be grown. Pray with tour kids… … this helps you all to deal with any situation. Good luck. God bless you with strength to be their for your children.

Take car out of your name asap, if you good your babies are good! Happiness is for you and your babies, take the help people offer it’ll help you get on your feet. Better happy with out, than miserable with! Do what you gotta do, welfare, medical, food stamps until you or if you got a job great! Keep you and your babies safe!
You’ll find out who’s in your corner, take the moral support!
This too shall pass!

I have 4 that I pretty much raise on my own. You make the best for the kids. You do what you have to do to prove they are worth the world and you show them every day how special they are. They are going to feel abandoned and not worthy but you have to work extra hard to prove otherwise. Go for child support and let the repo man pick up the car.
I am always honest with my kids about their fathers and they see for themselves how their fathers are. Always be honest and always be there when they need you. It isn’t easy but it is worth it. Keep your head up

Well first I fought to get the car back as needed for children, second take for support, love those kids and keep telling them this was not their fault. DO NOT speak bad about the other in front of them

Pray for your enemies and those that wrongfully misuse you. Fill your heart with God’s love. Put away anger, bitterness, wrath. You will go forward as a beautiful person. Ask God and He will provide. We had so many miracles. He loves you and your children more than you can comprehend. He can deal with the ex. Seek legal assistance with the car and cheese ld support. Get involved in a church or supportive environment. Guard your children closely (predators, “boyfriend’s”, etc.). Ask for help. Pray about everything! God is Faithful.

My son had a sperm donor never called that a father. I finally took him to court and got child support and health insurance. Other than that he would see his son sometimes once a year. But praise God I always took the high road and didn’t speak my bitterness around my son. When he was almost grown he tried hav8a relationship didn’t take long for my son to figure it out for himself

I let the car go, the material shit he bought. My mother raised me to be independent, sure had kids and never got married cause I seen more than enough red flags. Yea I had my second child with out him and I just walked out one day. Looked back cried, drank and fuck another guy. I had enough bullshit. I wasnt taken care of how I was raised. It was simple, my mother dead straight looked at me and stated; you came into this world gave birth to your kids, now raised them how I raised you but better and forget the material things and women up. So from their on, I grow up. Seen him with other women wasnt different from our relationship the FB messages and texts from women who showed their bodies, pussy shots and nonetheless I got through my head i am beautiful and I dont beed a peice of shit to make my life miserable.

I moved on with my life was honest with my child as far the car his ass wouldnt be driving that bitch, I would get the police involved period

I became a single mom at 22 and it was hard at first emotionally and financially. So I took little steps we had what we needed not what we wanted but we were happy. I decided to walk away with nothing and start over I figure my peace of mind was worth more. And here we are she’s 26 years now and I met a wonderful man that took us in and became the father my daughter deserve don’t be afraid to walk away and start over

You can report the vehicle stolen! Then there are more issues in his life :wink:

If I told you they would call it premeditated.

Keep your head up. There is nothing you can’t overcome.

On my case, I sent him packing. Whenhecstarted Ttacki g the children and then attacking me when I stopped him from beating tbem I had enough. I put up sith his 2 yr old type tantrums, his baby selfish ways and all his stupid ideas because I believed I had to work it out with him but the last mo th when he ate out every dayand refused to pay ant bills or give me money for food I decided that it was enough and the last fights over the last 2 days made me realize that he wasn’t going to make any changes even after he said he would. He had enough to pay the neighbor i. The duplex for our half of the heating oil Nd psy the mo ths rent but he decided we shoukd keave the babys sith my parents go out to eat and to the movie, a treat for me because he hadn’t paid for ant grocerues in three weeks. I moved out when he went to two movies and ate out twice that night. When he came back to my parent’s and put the girls into their own cribs in my siblings bedrooms ge never realized they were speeping in their iwn beds until I didn’t go home with him. He had to check the girls to see that they were in their own beds. At the time his brother’s family was staying with his parents because a storm had blown the roof off their home and his mother didn’t wNt him in the house. He had cornered his brother’s wife at least once before so his mom didn’t want him around her.