If you have multiple kids, how do you have their car seats set up?

Moms of multiples. Newborn 2-1yo and a six yo. Car seat arrangements? I have a van but haven’t found a good and easy way to get babies in and out.

2 Likes

Id put the 6 yr old in the back bc they can get out themselves.

1 Like

Oldest in middle beside youngest…middle in back … this way the oldest is responsible for talking to baby or giving them a sucky till you can stop… and also oldest isin charge of opening and closing his door and putting seat down to allow middle kid to get in or out…

Oldest further away, because they can seat themselves, when a baby carrier in the middle. I always drove SUV. 1st in the center, then baby 2 went in center baby walked herself to her seat . I just fastened her seat belt. Baby already fastened to carrier to seat💁🏻‍♀️

We just bought a van. I have a 10 yo, a 3 yo, and pregnant with twins. Right now my kiddos are just in the middle, but when the babies come my older 2 will move to the back so the newborns can be in the middle. My youngest is always on the passenger side, so if we have to park on the road, he’s next to the curb not the road when we get him out.

I have a 7 yr old, 3 yr old, 1 yr old, and new one due in a few weeks. Oldest 2 will be in the back and younger 2 in the middle. I ordered a car seat button pusher to go on the 3 yr olds seat so the 7 yr old can unbuckle him. I’m debating laying down one seat in the back and leaving up the middle and the other seat so the third row can be accessed from the trunk.

I have a town and country, and I have a 6 year old, 5 year old, 3 year old and an 18 month old. I have the 5 and 6 year old in the back, and the 3 year old and 18 month old in the middle row. My 6, 5, and 3 year old know how to buckle themselves. My 6 year old knows how to unbuckle herself and she get the 5 year old unbuckled then I unbuckle the 3 year old and 18 month old. It took time. When I first put them that way I had to open the trunk and step into it to buckle the two in the back. Then I could reach them by reaching through the gap in the middle seat to unbuckle them since I could do it with 1 hand.

I put the two babies in the middle row, took the very middle seat out of the middle row and put the oldest in the very back seat.

I have a highlander, my 2 oldest sit in the way back because they can climb in and out, my youngest in the middle row.

If I read this right and you have 2 1 year olds you could put them in the very back if they’re rear facing and load them from the trunk and then have the baby and the 6 year old in the middle row. This way the oldest can get in and the infant seat can be put in the base and you can lock the doors while you load the toddlers. Sit them both in before you strap them in their seats

1 Like

I have youngest and oldest in the middle and middle child in the far back. That way oldest can help with youngest if needed

That’s going to be tricky since the three youngest will need to be rear facing. It depends on the car seats you are using, the set up of your back seats and how the car seats fit the seats in the car (not all are angled well for car seats)

Join CarSeat Safety Page (they have a group as well). And post your questions there as there are many factors that go into safe and functional installations.

1 Like

Babies in the middle seats. 6 y.o. in the back

I had a Town & Country van, and I put the twins in the middle seats and my oldest went to the back.

Oldest was always in the back

1 Like

3 of mine are under three. The 3 month old and 1 year old are in the second row captains chairs. The 2 year old is in the third row passenger side and I stand in the back to buckle and unbuckle her. Then the 9 year old is in the third row drivers side.

I’ve seen people put all the babies in the very back and load them through the back lift door?

Growing up has never come the easier way. It comes with lots of challenges like lost marriages, lost love, financial and job problems and so many more, but still there has always been a solution to every challenges that we face in life. Life has been so difficult for me these past few months and I had given up on myself knowing that I will not find love or true happiness again. Two months ago I found out I was pregnant and I was so happy and excited to have my own baby and I didn’t even call my boyfriend. I just wanted to take the results to him and show him face to face and share the good news together. But when I reached his flat I saw his car parked outside and knew he was home so I went straight to his room. When I knocked, he allowed me to enter because he wasn’t expecting me at the time, but when i opened the door I nearly fainted because I caught him ready handed with another woman in his house. I looked at them and closed the door and ran away, he followed me saying his sorry and the woman is just a friend and nothing else but I knew he was lying and I walked away. I reached home and cried a lot until i told my best friend everything and she told me to fight for my man and not loose him to another woman. She gave me Sir Marere contact +2348109805184 email is: marerespells@gmail. com and told me Sir Marere will bring back my boyfriend to me and love only me. So i contacted Sir Marere and told her everything, he made a love and binding prayers for me and in 1 day of the prayers my boyfriend came to me with that woman I saw him with and knelt down and begged for my forgiveness and told the woman that am the love of his life and he doesn’t ever want to see her again. The woman walked away and that evening my man came back with a baked cake and gifts and flowers and asked for my forgiveness again and promised never to hurt me again and I told him that we are having a baby, he cried and smiled with joy and happiness. We are back together and so much in love and waiting for our baby to arrive. Thanks so much Sir Marere your prayers indeed work. You can call or whats-app Sir marere on +2348109805184 Email: marerespells@gmail. com incase you are passing through the same situation. Don’t be discouraged by what people may tell you that even don’t know the situation you are going through, all that matters are the results so feel free to contact him.