If you have school aged kids...what do you do for work?

What does everyone do with kiddos in school for income? I’ve been working at my local hospital for several years and this current school year is my first with a school aged kid. I wish I could find something a little better suited for the school year. I have to work fulltime.

10 Likes

I work for the schools :grinning:

I work in a breakfast restaurant

i work for the schools its a campus of elementary and middle my girls are in middle. but i see them in lunch or if i have to go toother end of building cross paths. times work too.

I work at a daycare directly in front of my child’s school

Are you a single mum ? If not you could possibly work overnight shifts as I do it works well for our family

I work remote full time for now but on calls all day so she’s old enough not to bother me. Otherwise u would need daycare.

I teach PreK at his school. Schools need help. I bet you could find something in his school!

I work for the school my children attend. Only issue I have is a summer sitter because I work summers also.

I work at night part time & sleep when he’s in school. It’s starting to bother me tho & get to me… the past 4 years or so he’s only in 1st grade so I have a long time before i can do another shift :l
We have no help at all. My husband works mornings till like 5-6-7 pm.

1 Like

I work in a locally owned family-friendly restaurant. In a pinch they just come with me.

Teachers aide at the jr/sr high School

I work FT with a terrible commute. Hubs handles a lot of the small things until I get home.

1 Like

I work at my kids school :two_hearts:

Daycare for our kids, after school activities,

There’s always After School Care lots. Most people have to work full-time. That’s a luxury just to work part-time these days.

1 Like

I work Monday through Friday from 8am to 5pm. Kids go to before and after school and I have sick days if kids are sick. What’s wrong with having kids and working?

1 Like

I’ve had ecom businesses on Etsy and Amazon for 9 years <33 Caffeine And Wine VIP Group

I work for the school system

Environmental technician (mold, air quality). I only work during school hours, I set/book my own schedule.

I work for a dealership as internet sales! I have enough time to get him to school in the mornings before work and he is in an after school program until I get out of work at 5pm.

Do you NEED WORK?? Remote positions available immediately! Work from anywhere in the country.

I own a Financial Firm & WE ARE EXPANDING!!

Our Finance office is looking for people who have high character and a heart to serve others.

We have work from home income options.

1. Spare time: This is a commitment of working 4 to 8 hrs ($250-1000/mo)

2. Part time: This is a commitment of working 8 to 25 hrs ($1000-$2000/mo)

3.Full time: This is a commitment to work full time ($155,000/year)

Hours are negotiable. No experience needed, just a clean background. We provide all the training and licensing.

If you’re interested let me know we’ll reach out as soon as we can.

1 Like

I work in a hospital as well. 12-13 hour shifts Friday through Monday. Currently entering 3rd year of school to become a teacher though… I want to be on their schedule

I am a head cook at an elementary school in my city school district. My kids are older teens and one is out of high school already. My youngest has 2 more years to go. But it’s a great job and I love it!

I am a PA I work 4 days a week, my daughter is 5 and she attends school clubs in half terms if we can’t take leave. X

School nurse. Hours match my kids and you get all their breaks and summers off (unless you want to work) it’s awesome

I work at a daycare as a lead teacher