I'm concerned about mine and my fiancée relationship

She’s done checked out she’s looking for an excuse

1 Like

She might not have cheated yet but she is already a traitor! Just like the song says.

1 Like

She doesn’t deserve you lovely

Hunny she’s cheating on you. Cut her loose and find you someone who loves you for you!

1 Like

She’s definitely already checked out.

2 Likes

Cut her loose man…you definitely deserve better

She’s cheating. Say bye and move on. We settle to much with people that do not deserve it. People do not change just cause we hope they will.

1 Like

Leave her. Focus on yourself and what makes you happy! It’s not your job to make someone else happy. The right woman will come along and you’ll be so happy you didn’t marry a cheater and have to go through a divorce! Best of luck, sounds like you know what you need to do.

2 Likes

Honey she’s cheating. Or at least willing to do I’d cut ties & move on. You deserve better.

2 Likes

Take the path that leads far away from her and don’t look back!!

2 Likes

Dump her and get help for your anxiety and depression

2 Likes

You have to leave. You know this or you wouldn’t have written this. I’m sorry.

1 Like

She’s already checked out from the relationship.
-talking to an ex (wishing they were back together)
-willing to send nudes
-willing to cuddle
-willing to disrespect her current fiancé despite his feelings.

I’m really sorry. Don’t waste another minute loving someone who isn’t as emotionally invested in the relationship. You are not a doormat don’t let her treat you like one. You have feelings too. You deserve better.

5 Likes

Take her ring back and pack her stuff and say good bye

4 Likes

Naw bye. Had thay happen many times. Jusy go, be peaceful.

Never, ever, EVER take the path that leads you to someone who is already talking to other people! If she loved you, she would not be doing this. BELIEVE ME!!! It’s better to end it now then to pretend it isn’t happening for 10 or 20 years after having two or three kids with her. It’ll be heartbreaking for you because you’re still committed. She won’t care because she’s already checked out of this relationship. Do yourself a huge favor and have some respect for yourself and your values and break it off immediately. You don’t deserve this. There is someone who will love you and put you first, you just have to be patient. Please do not marry this person.

1 Like

She’s working on cheating or leaving you. She already checked out. Let her go. You never say things like that to a just friend.

3 Likes

When the majority of the women here are telling you to move on… you should move on.
She’s playing with you, and you’re letting her… and she knows it.
She’s not going to stop. It’s going to get more involved and she’s going to leave you anyway.
I’m sorry.

3 Likes

Her, her, her. How does she try to make the relationship work with YOU? What are you getting out of the relationship? Also, she is cheating. Please break things off and find someone that wants to make things work with you.

1 Like

Take the advice of every single person here, and leave, and don’t take her back when she comes crawling back to you. She did it once, she’ll do it again, and how can you trust her? Don’t make yrself sick over someone who cares nothing for you

3 Likes

Sounds like you need to ask yourself why you’re gonna continue to plan to marry her??? Are you gonna let her do that to you or do you deserve better?

She knows you won’t leave that’s why she’s doing this! Because clearly you’re still there :unamused: it hurts at first but you’ll eventually be fine, move on or risk being hurt for a long time coming

5 Likes

It’s hard pill to swallow but don’t be a sucker . That’s not real true love that everyone deserves

Yeah that’s a no for me. At this point she knows you’ll let her get away with it.

Don’t be a fool. Every minute you pretend it doesn’t bother you only makes you more laughable in her eyes! Dump both of these losers right now and concentrate on making life better for yourself… Then you will have something worth sharing when the right one comes along!

It sounds like to me if she is willing to send another guy a pic of her in the shower, then that sounds like more than a friend to me. I’ve been happily married for 51 yrs. I have many male friends. That being said, I have none that I would be willing to send a pic of me in the shower. First of all, I don’t think they would be all that interested after they saw them (LOL) and second, I would definitely feel like I was cheating.

2 Likes

People accept you for who you are. You shouldn’t need to change. Work on you. Maybe counseling. There are three this relationship. Now for your future leave. You’re worth it.

Love yourself more. Leave.

1 Like

Walk away from her. She is playing way to many games.

2 Likes

It’s a lesson… Walk… She’s not the one… Respect yourself the right one will come

2 Likes

Walk like everyone one has said. She is not with you 100% and playing games. How would she feel if you were doing that to her. Yeah it may hurt because you love her but walking away now will be better for your mental health and life in the future. She does not respect you or your relationship.

3 Likes

Divorce can be much more expensive than marriage, not only financially but on your heart and time…leave her now before you’re stuck

7 Likes

Relationships require equal work, it sounds like there is a lot of you doing everything while she does NOTHING. Your anxiety and mental health do not make you unworthy and maybe if she wouldn’t be cheating on you, then you wouldn’t feel so badly in the first place. She doesn’t deserve you

1 Like

Believe me when a woman keeps letting an ex back in forth in her life that book is not closed…You need to move on from this lady before she hurts you even more then she already has.

3 Likes

In high school before I met my husband I was so in love with my best guy friend (he knew it and used it against me to get what he wanted) when we were together he acted like he loved me to and blah blah. He actually was fucken around with me and another chick. Both of us understanding we were his gf, when he wasn’t with one of us he was with the other one. Later we found out and both of us girls left him. It hurt like a bitch because not only did I lose what I thought was the love of my life but also my best friend. Fast track now, I been married to my husband for 6 years together for about 11. The other girl (she became a good friend) has kids & married also. He is still single asf and hasn’t been in a relationship since us l I l

Sounds like a one sided relationship to me. Run away before you get over your head and get burned by her. If she doesn’t give you the same love and respect as you give her it will end up in disaster. Run Forest….Run 🏃‍♂️

3 Likes

She’s not committed or very considerate of your feelings. Walk away and find someone that will value you

3 Likes

The Red Flags are waving.
:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

2 Likes

cut your losses now before there are any kids involved!!! She is not worth it!

That’s hard no. She does not care about you and she’s showing it. She sounds really selfish and she’s obviously not ready to settle down. You’re only going to make it harder the longer you wait to leave her. Do not marry that girl. You deserve better.

2 Likes

Breaking your own heart by staying with her
You already know
I’m sorry this is happening to u. U deserve better

2 Likes

I would leave. That’s not acceptable. You deserve better.

1 Like

She has unresolved feelings for the other guy. Only you can decide how to handle it. Obviously it didn’t work out for them the first time. She is forgetting what caused that. So decide, if you want to leave while she remembers what’s wrong with him. Or stay and hope it gets no worse.

1 Like

WTF does any of this have to do with being a parent?

This sounds like my ex :roll_eyes:. Best advice walk away . Because they will keep going back and forth . If you try make them choose then they hide it very good.

The disregard for your feelings is all you need to know, you need to shut this shitshow down and go get tested for std’s

Oh you poor thing. She is cheating, plain and simple. Giving you nothing but grief while entertaining another man is absolutely reprehensible. You can’t change her no matter how hard you try and I sincerely hope you end the relationship and heal wholly

Save your self a lot more heartache and walk away. She don’t really love you if she is acting that way

Uhm, leave. Pack your stuff and get out. Even if they aren’t meeting up in person, if she’s talking to someone behind your back, she isn’t committed. You’re just setting yourself up for future heart break by sticking around.

She still has feelings for her ex. I’d leave before you get hurt more.

1 Like

Maybe she’s the reason you have anxiety. She using you. Stop being her shumk

If she can’t be faithful to you now & your engaged she sure won’t be after your married. She’s a liar & a cheat. Give her what she wants her freedom & when in time she tries to contact you simply tell her “you made your bed, now sleep in it”. You will feel no less lonely than you do right now. It takes two to make it & only one to brake it. In my opinion she has no interest in your relationship, or keeping it together, she has already left you.

Love yourself more, you deserve better than what your getting.

I think I would break it off and go another way cuz you sound very good and I think you deserve someone better

Hes not your fiance sorry hun xx

Walk away. If she cared she wouldn’t be doing what she’s doing. Point blank.