I'm curious about the options of fellow moms

Get yourself somewhere for you and your daughter to go

Your the one who ended the relationship/marriageā€¦
YOU should move!
But DO NOT LEAVE your daughter behindā€¦ you can lose custody for abandonmentā€¦

4 Likes

Every state has different laws. Consult a lawyer where you live and then figure out your exit.

Are you really suggesting that you leaving for a few days is gonna help your daughter adjust to this mess of a life you guys have created for her? She shouldnā€™t have to adjust. You should.

5 Likes

Get help now! Never just up and leave without your child.

4 Likes

Please donā€™t leave your daughter behind. He will more than likely be in a horrible place when u leave you couldnā€™t leave your daughter in that situation.

2 Likes

Sounds like you left for another relationship?

3 Likes

You can just go. The kid will be much less traumatized in the long run instead of staying where itā€™s toxic.

1 Like

Donā€™t leave without your daughter he can use it against you when you do go to court as abandonment. If/when he asks where youā€™re going or been calmly and simply state you donā€™t wish to discuss it with him that you the relationship is over. Find a place for you and your daughter to move to because youā€™re just dragging it out and causing yourself more drama by not finding your own place

5 Likes

Never leave your daughter like that itā€™s abandonment he can file that ya just left and he gets custody you need to apply for a protection order yes all the negative is toxic to her mental and emotional abuse is still abuse whether he touches you or not

1 Like

U need to file for divorce and let the courts send him packing. U should also say something to cps and say how he treatsu infant of your child if u work thatā€™s good. You need to get away from him if u go away for a few days make sure u take your daughter with u ā€¦

1 Like

Do not leave your daughter. He will have legal rights to her bc you have no custody agreement. He could accuse you of abandonment. File for separation and custody with the courts

1 Like

It could be considered abandonment if you just leave without your child, even for a few days.

If he wonā€™t leave, maybe you & kiddo should.

1 Like

Is he on the lease? mortgage? if so he has as much right to be there as you do. you probably need to go to court.

1 Like

Definitely donā€™t walk out that door without your kid! Thatā€™s technically abandoning her even if you have good reason. He may say you are not allowed back in

He supposed to leave firstā€¦ When a woman donā€™t want a manā€¦ He can leaveā€¦ another woman out there is gonna do all she can to have a relationship

Not at all. You will go crazy if you donā€™t. I know, believe me.

Why would the thought even enter into your head to leave your daughter? I left an abusive relationship and had two daughters with him. When I made plans to leave, I made the plans FOR US.