I'm having relationship issues and need advice on how to get out of a toxic relationship?

This question was submitted anonymously by real people looking for real advice. Please be mindful with your responses. No bashing or derogatory comments will be tolerated.

Just leave that’s what I did

I’m so happy for what Dr Durojiaye did for me,my husband left took all I had and ran to Poland to leave with another woman I was so frustrated I almost killed my self but thank God for my friend Nicole who was there for me… I couldn’t let the memories of my husband go because I loved him so much because of these I was looking for away to bring him back after 3years of looking for solution but prove abortive, I saw testimony of a woman from Australia who had similar issue how she contacted the Dr that assured her that her husband will return in two days time that was how I collected his whatsapp number and I contacted him he told me that is small case for me that in two days my husband will call me asking for forgiveness I didn’t really believe him…it happened the same way he said it my husband called me two days later I was so amazed that is how my husband left Poland and came begging forgiveness and my husband now loves me deeply and that is how Dr Durojiaye have been working for me I was promoted in my office to sales manager and my husband in his company to general manager…contact him for help on

Or Gmail: (drdurojiayelovesspell@gmail.com)

L

It’s harder to leave than most people think. But there is light on the other side! Do you have family/friends to lean on? Get a support system if you don’t have someone. People are there to help you through this!