I'm torn on what to do

I found out about something’s my husband has done, being on dating sites and exchanged messages with other women about meeting up for example. This obviously is not okay with me. I am now torn on what to do. I don’t want to ruin Christmas for my boys by doing anything prior to the holiday so I guess my question is, do I say something to him now about knowing or wait until after the holidays? Along with not wanting to mess up Christmas, I would like to be financially in a place where I can simply just leave with the boys once bring it up, however I’m not sure I can act normal until then. Has anyone been through something similar and can share some advice?

I’ve been in a similar situation, it can be hard but I stayed quiet until I was ready. If it were me I would act as normal as possible, then when the holidays are over and you know you’ll be financially okay… I would tell him you know what he’s been doing, for how long & that you’ll be leaving. When it comes to cheating I feel like I don’t have any tolerance… it’s disrespectful & all he most likely will do is lie to your face about it. Be confident, make sure he knows your serious & don’t let him change your mind. You deserve way more then that & I wish you the best