Is it normal for a dad to not help with the kids after getting off work?

Depends on your relationship. Some do it that way but it’s a mutual agreement. Others don’t but the man is just an asshole.
When I was a stay at home mom, I took it as serious as a regular job. Cooking, cleaning and caring for my child was my blessing. If I asked for help, I’d get it. But I didn’t expect it out of him during the days he worked

Jackie Myers I would love to know the answer to this aswell :joy::joy:

No fucking way! I couldn’t handle being a stay at home mom. It just wasn’t my thing. My husband stays home and does all the household chores and homeschool the kids during this pandemic while I work. NO WAY would I ever come home and not help him with ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING that he would need help with. Staying home with kids and a home to care for is a 24/7 job and it’s is so unacceptable for him to put all of that responsibility on you. He’s just a lazy pos.

I wish a mofo would :triumph:

4 Likes

Abdolutley not he should help out

1 Like

Absolutely not. Being a a dad doesnt only consist of donating half the genes and paying the bills. Nowhere close. If he or anyone thinks so, they dont deserve the title of “father”, just sperm donor sugar daddy. Thats all the respect that sack of shit deserves

Is it normal? For an asshole, yes.