Is it normal for my husband to stay out all weekend?

Is it normal that my husband goes out every weekend and doesnt come home until sunday night? from friday night to sunday night he isnt home…hanging out with his friends and i am not invited bc i am pregnant so i stay home…im just curious is this normal in a marriage?

205 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is it normal for my husband to stay out all weekend?

This is not normal and is a red flag to me,has he got another woman somewhere and goes to her on the weekend

18 Likes

Common…yes.
Healthy…no.

3 Likes

No it’s not normal at all… Your pregnant…he should be taking care of you… Instant divorce.

18 Likes

No girl. Not a single aspect of his side of this situation is normal.

6 Likes

No that’s awful!! you’re better off without him. This is so not ok. :frowning:

5 Likes

Um…. No?
I would not be a happy camper.

1 Like

No this is not normal in a marriage he wants to live a single life let him tell him hoy want a break or your leaving him, he has no respect for you or your marriage, being pregnant does not stop u being invited out with him and his friends etc

6 Likes

Umm… totally not normal.

Only if you allow it I guess :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

No this isn’t normal.

1 Like

He’s fucking some one else

Totally normal :bangbang: It’s A Guy Thing

6 Likes

He is not with friends he is somewhere else that’s why he doesn’t come back

7 Likes

Some of these questions are dumb as hell…I swear…

6 Likes

No not normal ! Don’t stay with him .

2 Likes

Yikes . Sounds like he’s got cake on the side . Super duper shady .
I’m so sorry he’s doing this . Girl , prepare to be alone . Start shutting your feelings down for him . Do what you need to make sure that when it happens you have the means to leave . It’s not matter of IF , it’s when . Only you can determine how much :poop: you can take .
By a small tracker or an AirTag and throw it in his car . See where he is for yourself . But I will warn you be prepared for what you will find . Like I said above , get yourself ready first , get some finances , furniture ect .

7 Likes

Is it chuff, id be furious

No! My husband did that and he was cheating. Leave Friday after work and wouldn’t see him till Sunday night or after work Monday… it’s not right!

6 Likes

Absolutely NOT normal. He’s playing you some way somehow. The fact you allow this without question to him baffles me. Being gullible & naive as to whatever BS he spews out will only bring problems. I would have never allowed that behavior before & now from my husband given also! We have 3 boys. Not once did he ever take off such a way.
If he’s doing all of this now, it’s bound to get worse & you’ll definitely lose control. Reel it in & if he doesn’t comply or gets defensive, something’s up. Trust your instinct!

3 Likes

No. It sounds like he’s not ready to be a partner nor father. I wouldn’t be sure he’s at his friends. I think you should decide if you want an absentee partner for the rest of your life. Do you want your child to grow up thinking this is how I should treat a partner or that this is how they should be treated themselves.

3 Likes

If he was doing this before you got married and you accepted it, what’s the problem now? If I were him I wouldn’t stop honestly you got exactly what you signed up for

5 Likes

No… Not acceptable.
Think you’ve already realised that.
Get rid of him.
You & baby will be better off without him.

5 Likes

To much freedom for a married man!! If he’s not working nights then he should be home with you. Why must he be spending the nights away???

Sorry but no. It should not matter that you are pregnant, you should be included. Definitely question him.

1 Like

Hell no. He ain’t just hanging with friends hun.

Definitely not normal. For my husband if he chooses to go hang with a buddy he is gone for a few hours at most and then makes sure he’s home to spend some time with me and our kids as well. He certainly isn’t gone all weekend long and not every single weekend either. Some guys do guy trips or just spend a weekend gone every once in a while and that is normal especially for camping or hunting etc but for him to be gone that much from you I’d say bring it to his attention you want him home more and discuss what the heck he is doing or why he feels the need to be gone so much and if you get no results then at the point he gave you his answer on where he stands.

4 Likes

no it is most certainly not, alarm bells are going off in my head

1 Like

Hell fken no it’s not normal.

1 Like

Absolutely not. So what you’re pregnant, why does that mean you’re not invited??

2 Likes

IMO, it is NOT normal.

1 Like

Trade him in you and baby deserve much better, is he with his mates? Sounds dodgy to me …

3 Likes

Definitely not normal but it goes deeper to a trust thing… :100: If you have great communication, he texts you and responds to you then chances are he just needs a temporary outlet but that’s not a healthy outlet either… He needs to have respect for you and he’s obviously falling short by doing this…

1 Like

And you let this happen? He’d be coming home to an empty house if it were me… NOT normal…

sounds like he has a different family out there

Are you normal? :woman_facepalming:t4:

1 Like

My ex did this. He was cheating left, right and sideways. I’m so sorry.

Yeah that’s a massive red flag.

Huuuuge red flag, more to the point why are you putting up with it? He’d of been gone a while ago

1 Like

I stopped reading after the intro paragraph…. :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

No not at all normal.

Definitely a red flag. A good man would want to be home with his pregnant partner every night

1 Like

Either drugs or another woman. Tell him you are happier at the weekends when he is not there. Thank him for opening your eyes and hope he has a good time with whoever he is with at the weekends because that is where he lives now.

3 Likes

No it isn’t, giant red flags.

This is something a small child would ask….girl you better find yo big girl drawls and knock off this playing dumb nonsense.

1 Like

You can also stay out all weekend see how he likes it :woman_shrugging: Cause he thinks it’s normal . Book yourself a hotel room and relax

Just because a man goes out on weekends does not mean his a cheater

Nope… I would have been single after the second time he did it…

Are you out of your mind ?
It’s absolutely NOT normal or ACCEPTABLE

Absolutely no, change the locks on your doors next weekend and tell him to straighten up if he wants to have a family. He’s not a teen any longer and needs to grow up!

1 Like

Throw the whole man out !!! Shaking my head that you even asking such a question :roll_eyes:

1 Like

What I’ve realized is if you as a woman have to ask a question, you already know the answer. Trust your gut. You’re feeling this way for a reason. He may honestly just be with friends (unlikely), but still. If he’s still JUST with friends it is not normal to have a partner, especially pregnant at home and they are out having fun.

3 Likes

My dad would do that when I was growing up. Then I found out he did that to be with his other family. :woman_shrugging:t4: M-Th us Fr-Sun his other family

2 Likes

Um nope, u should be allowed to go to pregnant or not.

2 Likes

I’m sad that people are laughing at this. She obviously is wanting advice.
I personally don’t think it is normal. I wouldn’t like it.

2 Likes

If you’re asking a bunch of strangers… you already know the answer and looking for validation.
Well you’re accurate; NO!
A husband nor a wife should stay away from home for any period of time without a valid reason.

3 Likes

Is this a joke lol ummmmm no this isn’t normal at all. We wouldn’t be married anymore

2 Likes

He’s on the gear, hun …

2 Likes

Hell no. My ex did this because I wouldn’t allow drinking in my home, it ended just to many times with me having to pick him up from the hospital. I honestly would have preferred he cheated

Comparison is the enemy of happiness.

It doesn’t matter what’s ‘normal’, if it bothers you, it’s not right. Stand your ground. Defend yourself. You deserve to be heard.

2 Likes

It is not normal at all. There is something fishy about this. I pray for your sake, he actually IS with friends. But always trust your gut.

2 Likes

He is more than likely with another woman

Sadly, no this is not normal. I would start by seeing a therapist with or with him. Once the baby is here it’s a whole new ballgame. :revolving_hearts:

Not normal. Time to be done.

1 Like

If he was a teenager, with no partner at home and child on the way , then yes it would be normal. Your pregnant, not in a coma

6 Likes

Yea my hubby goes out every weekend some times not I don’t mind at all it gives him time to himself and me aslwell it’s all about balance :heart:

1 Like

Why do you put up with this,
This is definitely not normal.
Why are you putting up with this.
If he doesn’t want to be with you leave him

2 Likes

He’s telling another woman he works out of town on weekdays and he’s with her on the weekends hun.

6 Likes

Nope. He should want to be with you.

This is not normal, he is having an affair. Change all the locks next weekend.

1 Like

Hell no he’s staying with someone else on the weekends.

This is super bizarre! he’s not your teenage son, he’s your husband! why the f is he gapping for the weekends… lol living two lives alright… whether he’s having an affair or not, somethings not right. Doesn’t want to settle down

Seems to be normal in your marriage

Wow!! Of course its not normal geez!! Find out what he’s doing all weekend! Spy on him! If he’s cheating kick the shit outta him and leave

Not normal… He’s up to no good…

BECAUSE YOU ARE PREGNANT SO YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO GO WITH HIM
HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN DOING THIS
and once the baby arrives he will still continue to do this
Thus is far from normal and he isnt ready to be a husband or father
pack your stuff and stay with family because this will nrver change
Who the fuck stays the entire weekend away from his wife
Put an apple air tag in his bag the next time he gets ready to leave so you actually know where he is realky going
And maybe start looking in his phone to see who he is talking to you can even downliad a spyware so you can see his messages
Maybe he has someone on the side he is seeing
Check his wallet for condom
And check his vehicle for hidden condoms too
You can also buy nanny cams and set them in his vehicle so you can hear what us going on
Check everything out next time he leaves
I think he is staying with another female for tge weekends and she doesnt know about you
And once you know what he is actualky doing which i think he is up to no good then leave

No it’s not normal. Start packing

1 Like

You think it’s normal??
Of course not

No. It’s sickening that her put you through this stress pregnant.

Hell no !!! That’s far from normal ! Please don’t allow this x

1 Like

God bless you you’re very innocent

I say it’s not normal, but for some relationships it is - you need to talk too him

Why would it be normal??

Pack his bags and tell him to take them with him for his next weekend away. Make sure he knows it is a no return trip!!!

1 Like

Ummm no dont marry this child god your preg to him he needs to grow up

More than on a special occasion? absolutely not.

No it’s not normal at all…

He wouldn’t stay married to me I can tell you that much

5 Likes

No way in hell is that even remotely normal let alone when you are pregnant. That douchemonkey should be by your side. Time to grow up and be responsible.

4 Likes

Not sure what you see as normal BUT in a traditional marriage…nope,no that’s not normal

No, it’s not normal, why would you allow it? Have him pack his stuff and take it when he leaves.

2 Likes

Absolutely not. I’ve been with my husband 19 years and other than hospital stays we’ve never slept apart. Not once.

As a man I gotta say NO. if my lady was doing this she wouldn’t be my lady so how could I expect to be her man?

5 Likes

Not normal at all…wtf

1 Like

Uh no lol I’m not even married and my.biyfriend doesn’t do that

1 Like

He stays out all weekend and you’re pregnant? Sorry sweetie but that’s not normal. No way I’d put up with that.

2 Likes

Not normal. I would ask what’s going on. If you don’t get a good answer, pack up and disappear one of those weekends, for good. You don’t need what he might bring home.

5 Likes

No it is not normal. He’s doing things he shouldn’t b. If it was me I would tell him it stops or I’m gone.

Unless he’s working but why would he not tell you :thinking: