Is it normal for toddlers to get sleep regression?

Hey mamas. Is a 2.5 yo sleep regression normal? My toddler has been good at naps and would usually go to bed at a decent time. Lately it’s out of control. Refusing naps, being overly tired and crying hysterically at bed (we live in an apartment and I’m sure my neighbors aren’t thrilled). Perfect example is the other night. Refused nap. Didn’t fall asleep until after 10:30. Wakes up at 6:30. I’m exhausted. I work and go to school. Any tips would be greatly appreciated. (if you’re wondering yes we Do a bedtime routine book bath bed etc).

4 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is it normal for toddlers to get sleep regression? - Mamas Uncut

Maybe your toddler is refusing because he/she isn’t tired…

Yesss my 2.5 was going through it the last couple weeks and i researched it. She’s finally fell back into her normal sleep schedule. It was brutal. Just hang tight it will pass.

He need be get his energy out my 2yrs does same things on days we don’t take walk around block at less 2 times …usually about hr later he out , it going suck in winter bc we not going be able do it ( started it this June)

My son went through a stage like this around the age of 2. He pretty much never naps anymore - he’s up 12hrs he sleeps 12hrs usually. The only time he naps nowadays is if something wakes him up too early, we’re usually stuck up late that night after the nap happens.

My 2 yo been going to bed @ midnight lately…

1 Like

Anything change with activity or diet?
Ex: Is you’re toddler getting enough physical activity to get tired out?
Is your toddler eating anything that may keep them from sleep?

He only 2 the my son was like that put some soothing music for bedtime rub his head and he fall asleep he just need something to sooth him to bed

Might be ready to drop a nap and do an earlier bedtimem. Switch to quiet time and move bed earlier. When my son doesn’t nap he’s asleep by 6:30. If he happens to sleep in, the bedtime changes a little.

1 Like

After leaving my previous job 6 months ago, i’ve had some good luck to learn about this website which was a life-saver for me… They offer job for which people can work online from their house. My latest paycheck after working for them for 4 months was for $14367… Amazing thing about is that the only thing required is simple typing skills and access to internet…

Read all about it here… https://SuperIncome1472.pages.dev/

When my first born reached 2 my doctor warned me that nap time would soon be a thing of the past. Damn I was mad when he was right because I was expecting my second born and needed those naps!

Never stop believing in yourself because at the end of the day no matter what happens, it is the hope that we have within our hearts that keeps us going…
We must find time to thank the people Joshua Bunker and his trading platform bsvtrading-btcearnings.com who make a difference in our lives.
I successfully receive my profit after investing with you, you are really the best and most trusted Account Manager. I really appreciate your benevolence gesture, you took time to guide and instruct me on how to invest and l got my profit within the duration of time specified. Thank you very much for everything Sir​:dollar::100::heavy_check_mark:
Contact him :point_right:Redirecting...

Clients are getting paid everyday so stop wishing and start wining, Mr. Bunker with link- Redirecting... can help you build your life financially just by investing Binary Options, Bitcoin and Forex Trading. There are lot of people here who are making huge profit trading in his company, He can generate huge profits for you just by trading in any of the investment plans he operates with. Make as much as you can with your capital accurately and perfectly,
Send a DM to Him

My testimony started when I saw a post of people testifying about Mr. Joshua Bunker bitcoin company, after having a good view at his profile on facebook seeing successful stories on how he has helped a lot of people… I was really impresed and I quickly contacted him. Since then my life has changed financially through the help of Mr. Joshua Bunker trading bitcoin online. Click on him Facebook link below to contact him.
:point_down::point_down: :point_down:

When mine are overtired and irrational, I put them in the tub. No soap and completely different things to play with than regular bath time toys. My go to are kitchen utensils, measuring cups, the strainer maybe a bowl.
It helps.
:two_hearts:

1 Like

I really want to appreciate my account
the money that I’ve lost. I’m so happy to ever you Mrs Olgusya Gribova Trader and thanks to my friend who referred you to me. Thank you. Whosoever that is reading this should contact her too and be free from financial pains contact her with the Facebook Name below
:point_down:

l Get paid over $119 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $16511 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://SuperIncome1612.pages.dev/

I heard forex options trade is changing lives but I never had a chance to try until I came across Joshua Bunker an expert trader who made my first trade and withdrawal a success, I couldn’t believe it up till now how amazing my story has changed through one single investment with him. And he has changed my life financially. Thank you very much for all the profits | made from your trading platform, it was very easy and successful. You can contact him if interested.
:arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

Do you know you can be home and earn good amount of money for yourself off binary options trade without sending money to anyone? NO stress. All you need to get started is a bitcoin wallet. For enquiries contact manager Olgusya Gribova for free directions

It’s very normal I went through it with both my girls all you can really do is try to keep them on the same routine try to wear their little butts out and then a nice warm bath and bed they go

Sorry my internet went out on me I’m not saying it’ll be easy just what I started doing and it took time

If your 2 and half year old slept 8 hours consider yourself lucky. They’ll going to go through different sleeping patterns.

I play baby sleep music on YouTube and get the room completely dark. But it’s totally normal. Some days my 2.5 year old will nap for 3 hours, sometimes only an hour.

AWW hugs. They are changing so much in toddler yrs. They dont always have vocab to tell u what is going on. It happens. Try shortening nap gradually to see if that helps with bed time. Maybe make a soothing environment, put on a light plug in that shines stars or characters on ceiling, helped with our ADHD nephews. Use white noise machine or just a fan or humidifier or music. Make sure they have fav stuffy or blankie. You may need to rub their back for a few mins, but give them warnings that they are big kid and you will stay a bit but eventually will leave. Also watch some old supernanny episodes on YouTube. She sleep trains toddlers as young as 2 and you provide comfort 1st time they get up, but after that, no real interaction verbally and just take them by the hand and return them to bed. Can’t recall how she did it with lil ones in cribs. I think it was sit on fl and grad scoot closer to door. It may seen harsh but she had kids in beds asleep in like 2 to 3 nights. I used to nanny and the lil boy (now 16) but was almost 3 went through this at nap time usually when I was back after a lil break. I used super nanny sleep tips and it would only take a few days to get back into good sleep routine. It also helped with tantrums. Every time he threw one I put him in a time out in his crib or his room. In like a few days he stopped throwing them All the time. I would just say, time for bed? And he usually quit. A lot of his crazy behavior was as a result of over indulgence from grand parents and seeing his school age older sis throw tantrums and get treats still. Tried to work with her on them when I had her but she was very spoiled. Really supernanny is a great resource for child rearing, check her out!

Honestly I never believed I would ever earn from bitcoin investment until I met Mrs matryona she helped me gained financial freedom and free me from debts, so I am doing her a favour by referring others to her… thank you Olgusya.