Is it normal that my 9-month-old is not crawling?

my daughter is almost 9 months and still isn’t crawling, when did yours start crawling?

4 Likes

My youngest didn’t start crawling until he was almost 11 months old. She will get there mama :heart:

My youngest didn’t start crawling until about 8 1/2 months. He wasn’t crawling long before he started walking/running.

She doesn’t want to yet
Enjoy it while it lasts
:rofl::two_hearts:

My son didn’t. He just started walking at 10 months and then will occasionally crawl now because it’s faster for him lol

Each child progresses when the time is right for them. Don’t rush their life. In a blink of your eye they are adults!!

It absolutely is. It’s fine don’t stress momma :heart:

Both of my kids were slow crawlers. But by 12/13 months old they were walking. My son only crawled for a short time before he was up and going. He didn’t walk he ran lol to this day he still runs everywhere

My son never crawled. Straight to standing and then walking about that age. Every kid is different.

Mine started crawling on hand and knees at 11 months… crawled for 2 days and then started walking lol

Before crawling… she’d spin herself on her butt until she got where she wanted to go :rofl:

In due time mama.

My youngest was doing the combat crawl for a long time. I had to physically get down and show her how to crawl. She is now 25 years old.

Every child is different, my boy didnt crawl just started pulling himself up on furniture then started walking at 12 months

My oldest started crawling at 6 months and my youngest at 9 months. All kids are different. I would stress about it right now. They could start crawlimg right before they turn 1.

Mines started crawling at 6 or 7 months & walking at 10 months. Some babies skip crawling though & go straight to walking

My oldest started crawling around 10 months and walking at 18 months (nothing wrong he was just kinda lazy lol)

What did his doctor say when you asked?

My daughter crawled at 4/5 months before she even learnt to sit up, my son didn’t crawl until a week before his 1st birthday x

1 Like

My 8 month old is army crawling everywhere. My almost 2 yr old didn’t crawl til she was 10 months old then like a month later she was walking lol. My 8 month old can’t sit up on his own but crawls and rolls

Nope! My son didn’t. He’s perfectly fine. Every timeline is different

My Grandkids were bum shufflers, and then stood up and walked.

Not all children crawl, it’s ok, don’t stress over it.

All different .my oldest didn’t crawl at all . She kept pulling herself up and walked at 8 months old

My kids all started crawling at diff times, 5.5 months (I know crazy), 6 months, 6 months, 6.5 months and my son who is now 9 months started crawling the week before 7 months. All kids are different!!

What does the pediatrician say?

My son didn’t start crawling until almost 11 months. My daughter started at just before 4 months