Is it normal to be constantly be exhuasted while pregnant?

I’m constantly exhausted and not even pregnant :woman_facepalming:

:raised_back_of_hand:! I was always napping until about the third trimester.

Oh yes! Just had my fourth baby a week ago and let me tell you- this pregnancy was THE WORST. I experienced everything you mentioned. I think the more babies you have, the older you get etc- the more tiring the miracle of creating a baby inside you becomes :joy: Certain Days I couldn’t even get out of bed. Just hang in there. One week post partum and all my energy is back! You got this :muscle:

Yes.
B12, after food…
:two_hearts:

Completely normal. Ur growing a human inside ya

I’m 21 weeks with my 4th. I’m 31. I take 2 naps a day, a morning nap and a mid afternoon nap. With my others I was 19, 23, 27. I don’t think I slept this much then but I’m older and I need all the sleep I get.

If this is your 5th pregnancy you are a little older and cating for 4 children Don’t worry or be hard on yourself.

My third pregnancy I was like this. By 4pm I was completely out of energy. I felt like I was on a 0% battery life.

I’m 14 weeks pregnant and I feel the same exact way. My ob told me to take 5,000 of vitamin d3 of course check with yours first this is also my 5th

Yeah you’re growing a baby, they’re vitamin stealers :joy: Get some pregnancy vitamins.

Im 9 weeks pregnant and i am the exact same way…

Get your iron checked! Mine is always low n without my supplement I feel like I’m dying! But, yes it’s exhausting growing a human!

I’m on my third pregnancy and this is the first time Ive experienced this level of exhaustion

The older I got the worse it got by the time I was 35 kid 4 I could barely move half the darn time let alone at the end I feel like I laid around and cried most of my 3rd trimester lol

Yess its your bodies way of preparing you for the rest of your life :rofl:

I am with mine. This is my 3rd pregnancy and I have no energy what so ever to do anything. I’m 29 weeks almost 30 weeks

Fresh air and exercise

Ladies please all of you after you deliver babies get thyroid checked I ended up with thyroid cancer when my baby was a year old more and more woman are diagnosis after a pregnancy I didn’t want scare anyone just get checked it’s been almost 22 years ago for me I was so exhausted in my pregnancy I believe the cancer was coming on

My iron was super low and I felt the same. Maybe check that out

I could not do anything, I was so exhausted constantly. It didn’t help that I had to work nine hour shifts on my feet that went past my due date :sob:

I was SO tired when I was pregnant, I’d fall asleep at my desk. My dr said it was pretty normal and not much you can do but make sure you take your vitamins

It could be your iron is low. If your prenatal is a gummy most of them don’t contain iron.

With my 3rd I was that way and they found out I was anemic.

I was told my iron and hemoglobin was extremely low. The Doctor even said to me she was surprised I had the energy to make it up and down the 3 flights of stairs at the apartment. Honestly, I didn’t have the energy, I just didn’t have a choice. It was horrible. And the iron pills made me horribly constipated. It sucked so bad.

Definitely this is my 2nd and I’m almost 37 weeks and I’ve had absolutely no energy since the beginning of my pregnancy. With my first it was never this bad

I was tired alot when I was pregnant but I was also working 10 to 12 hr 6 to 7 days a week. But I was also 38 I sometimes still feel that way it was my first pregnancy. It could be age or it could just be the little one taking your energy. Rest as much as you can

I felt that way until my 7th month check-up at doctors office. Plopped down in chair and picked up magazine that encouraged walking. I started walking every morning three miles every morning. I started before I did anything else or I would be back in bed. I lost weight and felt great the last two months before my 8 lb 4 oz baby girl was born

I’m in my 3rd right now and I don’t want to do anything I’m always hurting and it’s worse when I walk I’m so ready for this to be over with

Going through this right this moment with surprise 6th. 1st and 2nd trimester was nothing but violent mourning sickness. And once we hit 3rd trimester it’s just over all exhausting and dragging on longer then the 1st two trimesters added together. We are due in 6 weeks and it feels like I haven’t even left the starting line.

It’s completely normal

I have a 6 month old i know what you mean. Stay positive,eat fruits,vegetables,nuts,herbs,sprouts for energy. Keep sipping water. You should be grounding daily! Check these out…

One of my pregnancies had me so exhausted all the time I regularly slept 18 hours a day. On days when I felt good I still had to take a nap or two.