Is it odd that my sister doesn't give her kids a bedtime?

you don’t have kids but have an opinion on your sisters… :flushed::thinking:

Girl mind your business not your kids

My kids have a bed time my oldest goes to bed at 9 on school nights and 10 on weekends and my baby is usually in bed no later than 10

It’s always the ones that don’t have kids…
Girl, you just wait :laughing: Your kids will be gamers, have tablets, eat chicken nuggets more often than they should, they will have a phone at age 10 and no set bedtime.
Go enjoy your child free life and leave your sister alone. She’s doing fine!

Stfu stay in your own lane

My kids. Had bed times until like , age 10 , then, they were allowed to go to bed when ever , just as long as they got up and went to school the next day . After a certain age you can’t force kids to go to sleep

My son is almost 7 years old. He has autism and yes he has a routine bedtime. He goes to bed by 8:45pm and gets up 7am next day for school. If he doesn’t get melatonin my child is still up after 5am and I had to realize kids need structure and bedtimes! I don’t know how other people’s kids do throughout the day and in school. But my autistic little boy is extremely aggressive and sensitive without the right amount of sleep. He’ll get a later bedtime as he gets older but he will still have one.

You are right on one thing…. she should be parenting them, so butt out. She is doing what works out best for her and her kids.

I didn’t even finish reading and I don’t need to. OP doesn’t have kids. That’s it. You don’t need to go farther than that. If you don’t have kids then u don’t get to judge me on how someone else raises theirs.

My kids do but they are young. Around the age of 12 I didn’t have a bedtime

Sounds dumb to me. That is what we as parents are for!!!

My eldest daughter doesn’t have a bedtime but she’s within like six months of turning 18 and going to college,has a job and drives her own car lol My younger kids have a 9-9:30 bedtime otherwise it’s a nightmare to get them up for school.

Im glad your not my sister! You’re awful! Coming on Facebook and talking shit about your sister!!

Mind your own business

I think it’s odd that u can’t mind your own damn business!

It really depends on the kid(s) my daughter(14) is able to self regulate and has for several years, while my son needs extra guidance at times(15).

Her business…kids arent babies…don’t but in.

Stay out of her business :rofl::rofl: keep ur judgmental thoughts to urself :rofl:

Mind your business :expressionless: people who dont have children trying to comment on parenting just irk me :rofl: are those children taken care of? Are they healthy? They loved? Leave them alone.

Lol I would understand if you were like, Is it weird that my sister gives her kids machetes every night and tells them may the odds be ever in their favor? Or am I just over reacting?

Its bed time. It’s her kids. You dont even have kids. Mind your business

My 16 year old no. She goes to her room at 930-10 for thr night on school nights and my 10 year old is in bed by 930-10 on school nights

You dont have kids, this is some kind of weird sisterly judgement…. Get a hobby

My kids have bedtimes during the week FOR SCHOOL they are 6 and 7. Weekends… Eh where they drop they sleep. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. NOT YOUR CIRCUS NOT YOUR MONKEYS

If they aren’t your children; mind your business.

If ya don’t even have kids why do you care :woman_shrugging:t2:

Stay in your lane my girls 12 and 13 do not have a bedtime they are responsible kids they know what the next day is going to bring and they know they need sleep I found when I quit enforcing a bedtime it actually helped there was no longer me constantly nagging at them to be in bed at this time and the fussing and they even seemed more tired then as well but my youngest told me mom how do you go to sleep if you’re not tired I knew then it was time to let them choose and now they are in bed before me most nights unless it was a late ball game or something and they are getting other things done but the point is each kid is different as is each parent as long as they are being responsible with the choices they are making I don’t see a problem with it I think when you have kids you will understand this whole parenting thing again I was the same way to my sister she had kids way before me and im the oldest I would say you need to do this or that or no way my kids talking to me like that well I learned really quick when I had 2 back to back at 35 and 36 long story behind that one lol but remember your not her so be cautious how you judge her you may lose her

“Should she be parenting them”…. That’s your question when the only concern is their bedtime? They’re 10 and 15 :unamused: bedtimes are later at that age and her teenager probably stays up late all the time anyway. Mind your business and stop trying to be a parent to children that you didn’t make.

If it’s not your kids, it’s not it’s your business. My kids do have a bedtime and always will. But, I can tell you I 100 percent do not give a shit about anyone else’s household.

Not even your business lol :joy: you have kids yourself, How old are they? Oh yea you’re one of those expert-childless parents :joy::joy:So many questions and lots to say…*sigh…