Is it possible I am having another miscarriage?

I just found out I’m pregnant after having a miscarriage at four weeks about five weeks ago. I’m guessing I’m about three almost four weeks pregnant. I’m having slight cramps on the right lower abdomen. Of course, it makes me so nervous considering the last time. I’m trying to stay calm, but is it normal? As long as no bleeding?

1 Like

Cramping is not unusual early into pregnancy. I wouldn’t be concerned unless it’s making you double over in pain or if there is major bleeding. Some people do spot in the first few weeks of pregnancy too.

1 Like

pretty normal as long as there is no bleeding

1 Like

Call. Your. Doctor. :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

Cramping can be the egg attaching.

Your 16 days pregnant calm down :woman_facepalming:t2: or go to your doctor.

1 Like

Hi just a suggestion take ur mind off the other miscarriage … It’s all in the mind stay positive relax , stay away from stress , stay off ur feet as much as possible … Put ur feet up as often as possible … Hope all goes well … I had 3 miscarriages in between my kids had two kids

1 Like

It could be left over HCG from your miscarriage that gave you a positive. If you’re that concerned go to the doctor to get an exact answer

2 Likes

You all are very negative, for goodness sakes. She asked for advice not oh well you might be really be pregnant

11 Likes

I experienced cramping. I didn’t know I wAs pregnant yet, and I also had spotting (implantation bleeding) so with those two things combined, I thought I was having a light period. Turned out I was pregnant! I did go on to have bleeding my entire first trimester, and even some in the second (I had a subchorionic hemorrhage). But my son turned out perfectly healthy!

I cramped and bled for 11 days while this little girl was implanting. Totally thought I miscarried. Were now 6 months along with this pregnancy. Good luck.

Completely normal. That cramping was actually my first sign I was pregnant last pregnancy. Don’t stress yourself out, mama.

3 Likes

I had a miscarriage in February of this year and am 14 weeks with my rainbow baby! I had cramping with this one and went to the hospital as I was concerned with how it ended also. They will tell you your HCG level but told me it is normal as long as your not bleeding with it!

Totally normal!! Don’t stress.

Yes it’s normal. Relax mama & y’all stop bring rude to her!

1 Like

I have never had a miscarriage, but when I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks I had cramping assuming it was implantation and everything was good. Try to stay positive!

Cramping is definitely normal

I remember (it’s been over 16 years) being told you can have some cramping in the beginning from implantation. Sending good vibes for all to be well for you!

With my first pregnancy (before I knew) I was having such bad cramps and back pain I went to the doctor because I thought I had a severe kidney infection but turned out I was pregnant (was only about 4-5 weeks). Don’t want to say it’s normal because they sent me for an ultrasound right away to make sure it wasn’t a tubal pregnancy but in my situation all was fine and I had a healthy pregnancy.

I had all that plus bleeding on and off for 2 weeks and i am 9 weeks today

I had high hcg in my system for two months after my miscarriage. It happens a LOT. I i even kept going in to make sure there wasnt some internal bleeding but they did the vaginal ultrasound everytime and tested until the levels slowly started going down

Cramping is normal but you need to call your doctor. I had a missed miscarriage. Where there was no bleeding, baby just didnt make it, and doctor had to give me something to help my body with the rest.

Cramping is normal, but mama if you are worried and want to ease your nerves please go see your OBGYN, that’s what they are there for is it answer your questions! Praying for a healthy pregnancy for you!!:heartbeat:

I bleed and had cramps for the first 3 months I was pregnant I was told as long as the blood didn’t soak a pad every hour

If you’re not bleeding you should be ok. But one sided cramping is a sign of ectopic pregnancy. If the pain continues and is only on the one side then you need to see a dr. Immediately. It could be nothing but it’s always better to be safe

Call your OB OR GO TO URGENT CARE.

I don’t think you ovulate that fast after a pregnancy

2 Likes

When I was pregnant with both my sons I cramped and bleed 12 weeks with my 1st hes now 4 and my 2nd hes 2 now I bleed 8 weeks like full on period cycles it was weird I never knew i was pregnant till i went to hospitals and never had morning sickness till 2nd term…but if ur not bleeding cramps are normal dont stress just relax and do some bed rest call or doctor about having some discomfort on ur side but cramping is normal … prayers for a safe pregnancy :heart:

Cramping is entirely normal. If consult a doctor if you’re concerned but I had period like cramps my entire first trimester with all my pregnancies.

Super normal. I even had a some bleeding and some iffy ultrasounds with my second. Very scary! After losing my very first pregnancy at 13 weeks, I was super paranoid with my first and second babies. :angel::rainbow::blue_heart::blue_heart:

In the beginning it is normal to have implantation cramping and even a light spotting. Definition doesn’t hurt to check with your doctor though!

Go to the er. Not Facebook drs

1 Like

Cramping in the beginning is normal but if you are concerned definitely talk to your obgyn especially with what just happened previously

I would ask your doctor. I was pregnant but didn’t know yet and was having bad cramps and went to the hospital and it was a tubal pregnancy. Might not be the case for you but better safe than sorry.

It can be normal but it can also be a sign of other things like an ectopic pregnancy which can be more common after a miscarriage

1 Like

That was how I found out I was pregnant

Cramping could mean anything. I would go to the ER or call your OB. I miscarried between each one of my 5 kids and the miscarriage before my third kid was very similar to yours and made me wonder if I ever miscarried in the first place. He always measured bigger and was born at 36 weeks. I was put on bedrest at 28 weeks because his head was literally coming out.

Could be a tubal pregnancy. Been there, done that

I experanced period like cramps and back pain but every thing is fine and yes no bleeding you are ok even a light spotting is ok meaning implantation

Some spotting in early pregnancy is normal, happened to me with my second pregnancy

My dr told me Cramping is completely normal as long as your not bleeding. In early pregnancy you may have some spotting and cramping (implantation)
If you do end up spotting or bleeding definitely go see your dr

If you aren’t going to stay constantly worried discuss it with your doctor soon. It’s always better to be safe than sorry.

I had a miscarriage in November and found out I was pregnant in February. I had some lower back pain and some bleeding. I was so worried. I still have some bleeding time to time and back pain and I’m currently 21 weeks pregnant. I would always check with my Dr. And most of all try not to stress.

1 Like

If you were bleeding I’d say yes. I miscarried shortly after a late term miscarriage. All you can do is your best so be at peace with that. Sending love your way

I had a miscarriage then once I got pregnant again I was very crampy. It worried me constantly!! I even spotted through the 1st and 2nd trimester. I still gave birth to a 10lb healthy baby.

3 Likes

I just recently had a friend of mine, miscarry, then she went back to the Dr. about two months later and found out she was fifteen weeks pregnant, they assume she was pregnant with twins and lost one but not the other. it’s a possibility.

Slight cramping is normal because your uterus is having to expand, however since you’ve had a previous miscarriage I understand your concern.

1 Like

Could be twins. I was pregnant with twins. Lost one before birth but had the other. You might have just lost a twin and are still carrying the other. I’d go to the dr and get checked if I were you.

I would call just to be on the safe side and ease your mind. God bless you.

2 Likes

Get checked just in case , you want to be sure . I had the same thing but luckily my baby was okay

1 Like

Could be another miscarriage.
Some women become “habitual miscarriagers” , if they get pregnant so soon after a miscarriage.
They need time to mend before getting pregnant again .
Seen it happen.

1 Like

I bled the whole time I was pregnant. But when I first found out and started bleeding, I called the OB. Just be careful lifting and such. I wish I the best.

When I miscarried at 4 weeks the doctor told me I could try right away. I had miscarried on memorial day weekend, had my period on July 1 and again on July 19, after my son was born in april his skin was peeling as if he he was 2 weeks late.

Cramps happen. I felt them both of my pregnanies. But they weren’t what I’d call painful. It literally felt like my uterus was stretching. More so my first pregnancy. It was just different and my gut knew it. At this point you kinda just got to wait and see. Going to the Dr they can do a scan but it’ll be hard to tell so early. You may or may not have a heartbeat yet. Calm down and take a deep breath. Miscarriages this early are typically because of an abnormality not compatible with life. Two in a row are rare so I’m praying this is literally growing pains.

Could be the placenta attaching but see a doctor to be on the safe side…

It could be nothing also I had the same symptoms and it was nothing they did an ultrasound to check

As long as there is no bleeding
And the cramping isn’t severe then you should be fine.

I would say talk to a doctor…I mean pregnancy signs can be mistaken as period signs…But you’re not gushing blood either. But still call your doctor

I’ve never had a miscarriage & so sad for those of you that have. But about 2 days after I took a positive pregnancy test, I had cramps very similar to menstrual, I rested, drank plenty of water, they went away. Had my second daughter 9 mos later!

You could be, not much can really be done this early.

It’s normal to have some slight cramping and discomfort but if you bleed (more than spotting) check with ur doctor. Honesty since u miscarried I’d talk to a doctor if u see spotting to just to be safe, but thats just me.

Talk to your doctor!

Should have waited to get pregnant again. Your chances of losing it again are way higher when you have them so close together

I had a miscarriage and a month later I was pregnant again. If the pain persists go get it checked. You could have a tubal pregnancy. Try and keep a good attitude dont stress. My baby turns 30 this year.

It could be cramping from implantation.

Check with your doctor. I had severe lower right pain when pregnant and he assured me that once I reached 4th month it would subside. It did just as he said. Please contact your doctor so you can get the most accurate info. You don’t need any added stress.

That is what OBs are for. Call your doctor…not FB.

Don’t ask us go to the doctor now

1 Like

Call your ob. Could be normal, ectopic, miscarriage… if its miscarriage they can’t do anything but if its ectopic you need seen.
Also, are you sure its a new pregnancy? Did your hormones drop back to the undetectable stage? If not it could be part of your last pregnancy that is just stuck.

After miscarriage or birth it takes time for hcg aka pregnancy hormone level to go back down. It can be detected on pregnancy tests. If you tested in the first 3-4 weeks after a miscarriage your likely not pregnant. But you should consult a Dr to have level drawn. If levels are not down it’s possible to miscarry twins at different times or lose one and carry another to term.

To be safe talk to your doctor

AHHHHHHH, ask your doctor

A lot of people go through pains in their relationships it’s hard to give up on true love, sometimes we pretend to be fine but we are not, fighting to get the one we love is also fighting to get back our joy and . Dr Mamudu to help the broken hearts for he’s capable and able to get your EX lovers, partners, wife and husband back with he’s powerful love spells. Get in touch with him via through his ommEmail address :drmamudu47@gmail. com Or WhatsApp:+2348143284524

Thanks.

I have had cramping with all of my pregnancy’s. I’m on my 5th now. It was like period cramps. It is normal. As long as there is no blood and really bad cramping you should be fine. I still worry if baby has a heartbeat at times. But then I feel baby move and know its allright

From my experience, that could be implantation cramps if there’s no blood

Why would you ask a fan question? Call your Dr.

For something this serious don’t look for answers here, see your Dr asap. Don’t delay.

4 Likes

Call your doctor! Don’t waste time asking the Internet with serious health questions!