Is my 11-month-old a normal size?

As long as he’s staying within his growth chart then it’s not cause for concern.
Now my 4.5 yr old daughter is only 32 lbs but she’s a shrimp :joy:

2 Likes

Every kid is different. If your doctor isn’t concerned, you shouldn’t be either. Both my daughter and son are 99th percentile for height and weight. They’ve worn 2T and size 6 diapers both since they were less than a year. And they’re still high in the percentile. Just keep feeding healthy

My little guy is in the 98th percentile for height, he’s the size of a 3 year old (at 2) in 3t/4t clothes isn’t overweight. Hes just a brute. Lol

Some kids are just bigger. Just like some are just smaller. :woman_shrugging:t2: My cousin is over 6ft tall. His wife is pretty average height. But their kids were all big. At about 18 months their daughter was about the same size as my 3 year old daughter. :rofl:

My 4 month old is 19 pounds and 27 inches :skull: my oldest son was the same way!

My 2 y/o boy is 45ish pounds and 43ish inches :joy: big boys

2 Likes

If the doctor isnt concerned you shouldnt be yet

That’s exactly how my son was and he’s healthy. His weight matches his height. Now he’s 4yrs old wearing the little boys section standing at 4ft tall. If doctor isn’t worried then I wouldn’t be either. Some kids are just naturally bigger.

1 Like

My son is the same, but hasn’t slowed down. He’s 2.5 and the size of a 4 yr old. At this point I’m wondering if he’ll slow down. :thinking::laughing:

My girls are the same, they all are 100 percentile with height. my 8 year old daughter is almost 5 foot tall

My grandson is like your child.

l g­e­t p­a­ld o­v­e­r $ 13­0 per hour w­0­r­king f­rom h­0me. l­ never ­t­­­h­o­u­ght I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 14714 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://jobnowonline52.netlify.app/

Is there tall people in the family ? It seems each generation is taller than the last. I am 6ft tall and consider myself pretty average for a guy if your having concerns there is medical conditions that affect the pituitary gland that regulates growth rates so if you have any real concerns get it checked

Talk to your kids dr if your that concerned about it

Kids come in all shapes and sizes. Just like adults.
My son has been off the charts since birth.
He’s now 9, just over 5 feet and 130lbs…men’s size 8 shoes. He’s big. Always has been.
By a yr my kiddo was in 2T-3T clothes lol

Thanks everyone. And by normal size i guess I should have rephrased and asked what the general average is instead. It’s not so much a concern as I am just in shock as he is my first and only child. He gets his wellness checks and has since he was born it’s just even his doctor and nurses are some what blown away at how fast he is growing. Depending on where he’s at when we do his 1yr check up in a couple months, his doctor and I have discussed going over family genetics to see if that gives us some insight on where his growth is headed as me and his father are fairly average in height. He was in 12m sizes 2 weeks ago. Now he’s in between 18m and 2T. These wardrobe upgrades every month just aren’t very easy on the wallet :joy: He is my little Ferdinand the bull. :two_hearts: Good looking out, mommas.

Every kid is different. As long as your pediatrician isn’t worried yiu shouldn’t be

l g­e­­t p­­a­ld o­v­e­­­r $ 13­0 per hour w­­0­r­king f­­­ro­m h­0me. l­ never ­t­­h­o­u­ght I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 14714 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://jobnowonline72.netlify.app/

My son is huge. Always has been. And he was a bottomless pit with food at that age. He is not even 3 yet and in 4T clothes and the size of most 4 year olds. It doesn’t mean they’re unhealthy. It can make it super tricky to remember they’re still a baby though haha

1 Like

l g­e­­t p­­a­ld o­v­e­­­r $ 13­0 per hour w­­0­r­king f­­­ro­m h­0me. l­ never ­t­­h­o­u­ght I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 14714 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://jobnowonline83.netlify.app/

12 months!! My lil girl is 31inches and 18.5lb! Daddy is tall and skinny and I’m short and thick! I pray she’ll stay that way… she eats like no tomorrow :sweat_smile: some hospitals have a “growth” chart that gives what percentile your kids are for each measurement.

l g­e­­t p­­a­ld o­v­­e­­­r $ 13­0 per h­our w­­0­r­king f­­­ro­m h­0me. l­ ne­ver ­t­­h­o­u­ght I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 14714 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Info Here >>> https://jobnowonline94.netlify.app/

My daughter is 3 39.5 inches and 45.5 lbs… but what’s normal? My son is super tall n skinny for his age… like just shy 5 foot at age 8 and 64 lbs… so again each kid is different

My son was that big at 9 months old :laughing: he’s almost 4 now and super tall and slimmed down. My daughter is growing just as tall but hasn’t gained the weight my son did. Every baby is different and I wouldn’t worry if his pediatrician isn’t concerned.

1 Like

Honestly my son was a chunk! Still is hes 7, & in 10/11 clothes, hes tall to! I literally buy nee clothes every 2ish months! But my daughter the opposite shes almost 2 years & still in 9-12 months clothes each babies different x

My oldest weighed 32 pounds at age 1. And 32 pounds at age 2. He is now 52, 6’3" and close to 300 lbs. I would not worry about it if your doctor is not concerned.

Ask your doctor not fb.

1 Like

My daughters 2 and weighs 24lbs still in size 4 diapers. And she eats good I think every child is just different

As long as he is healthy and his doctor isn’t concerned I wouldn’t worry to much. My son is 6 weighs like 80lbs but is build like his father like a shit brick house wears between 10/12 and 14/16 in clothes depending on style

My son eats like a horse, he’s 2 and in size 3/4 clothes he’s very tall for his age. Nearly 38 inches tall, but skinny as a rake i have to buy him all drawstring waist. I shouldn’t worry about it, all children are different as long as he’s healthy and happy what does his size matter?

Ask his pediatrician and look into a referral for a nutritionist. I did that with one of my kids and it really helped with all my doubts about portions and weight for my baby. She is now a very healthy 6 year old

What does his Doctor say? Are the parents tall?