Is my husband cheating?

I am conflicted on what to think about my husband’s behavior. Two years ago we separated after I found in the bills tons of txt messages and phone calls he was making to another girl whom he claims she is a bisexual. According to him nothing happen between them but is so hard to believe this because at the same time he had changed towards me. He made me feel like the most unattractive person ever. We stop being intimate and he will get bother if I call but yet he will immediately talked to this girl. So when I found out about her he denied he was talking to her. I immensely kicked him out. We reconciled 6 months after our separation. When we reconcile I asked him to see the messages between her and him but he had deleted all of her messages. The reason I wanted to see them is because he swears he never cheated so I never got any valid proof that he wasn’t cheating. We have had our ups and downs since we got back together and recently we had a baby. I felt in top of the world. Well this past weekend I found again through the bills he has being txting this numbers and he deleted those conversations. I confronted him about it but again he claims this are guys friends. When I asked him why he deleted those conversations and not the other peoples conversations he said it was because he knows I was going to get mad that they were talking about Pokémon’s! Really? He knows I don’t get mad about this because is his hobby. So again I am feeling heartbroken and today my baby had a well baby check up and I couldn’t help to break down in tears at the doctors office. I just told her it was because I have anxiety about Covid which I do but I know emotionally I am not well and I am hiding this from everyone. I want to separate but he claims he isn’t cheating. I am not sure what to do. In addition we have not been intimate because I can’t take birth control pills but I feel so unloved and I am craving his attention. I have noticed when he is home he prefers to be in another room and the only time we are in the same room is when we sleep or we are driving in the car. At this point I want to be okay for kids and myself. Be happy and just feel loved. I am not sure what to do. I am curious if this is cheating behavior? I guess I just need to make sure to move forward with the separation and is not just me over reacting.

17 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is my husband cheating? - Mamas Uncut

You deserve to be in a loving, supportive relationship where you aren’t questioning your worth to your partner. I would consider moving on with your child hun :heart: You deserve to be treated with much more respect and love than what you’re getting. Life is too short

7 Likes

This is definitely a cheating behavior. I’ve been there. When you feel something isn’t right then it’s probably not. I think you know deep down he’s not being faithful but it’s very hard to accept. I know this first hand. Good luck and I know things will work out for the best. Prayers for you and your family :pray:t2:

5 Likes

I was in a relationship just like that he’s cheating my baby dad did the same shit now I’m in a great relationship an happier then ever leave his ass

3 Likes

I would call the number and have a convo. Normally I wouldnt suggest dealing with the other woman. However it sounds like you’re needing proof and closure to end this toxic mess. So get it girl. Do what you need to. Because trust me you will find happiness again.

9 Likes

I’d rather be alone and start over than be lied to, feel foolish and be ignored. If he loved you, he would never let you feel insecure this way. It’s cruel. Get out of this marriage now!!!

4 Likes

When in doubt throw the whole dude out

11 Likes

Sorry no trust, no relationship. Neither one of you can live like this. All the best

3 Likes

You’re not overreacting. Your feelings are valid. His actions aren’t matching up with his words

3 Likes

I’ve been in your exact shoes. Trust me, it never gets better…just worse and more games and heartbreak as time goes on. I gave up after 7 yrs of marriage, 2 kids later, and after he cheated on me with over 13 women. If you ask anyone I know, I’m the most easy pleasing, optimistic, caring, and loving wife with never any issues behind closed doors and I realized that it was never me but him. I finally gained enough courage to leave him and 6 yrs later I’m happily married for 2 yrs to an amazing and loving man (we’ve been together for 5 yrs) with a beautiful baby. In your case, the grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side when your side has been peed and pooped on all of this time. Definitely leave while you still can!

3 Likes

He tried to blame you as to why he deleted messages. He is hiding something. Go talk to. Lawyer before you do any else. Ask about divorce, custody and child support as well as financial issues.

2 Likes

You definitely deserve proof for closure and if he has deleted these so called messages there was obviously something to hide in the first place secondly his comments regarding you questioning him on them are very vague quick to shut it down being down and unloved is something that without knowing it your children will feel to which ultimately will do them more damage than anything it is your life and your right to make this decision on your own it is incredibly difficult to leave someone you love but just think of it this way there’s soon many people in the world out there you could find someone you match so much better with then later on in life you will realise it never was going to work no matter how hard you would of tried too x I hope things get sorted for you concentrate on your babies they give you the strength to get through so much x

First I would address your emotions with your dr. You may be experiencing postpartum depression and anxiety. Your health and mental health come first. Once you have that settled then you can think more clearly and truly handle the situation. Just having a baby is an emotional roller coaster. Right just breathe, and if you really want to call the number. Then you’ll know for sure. But if your in a dark place from hormones already this could cause you to spiral….

6 Likes

Trust your gut… Call those numbers and ask … honestly sometimes you have to take action in order for you to find out the truth … Sending hugs :two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

If you stay and don’t trust him you are doing your child a disservice by being anxious and unhappy.

Yes it is. And who cares if she’s bisexual… She clearly is still in to guys then🤔 and only reason he’s delete the messages… Would be off it was another female… Making that kinda lie up…a little weird

Listen to your intuition. Any man that makes you feel that way instead of the only girl in the world is not worth your energy. Sometimes you need to remove yourself from the equation for him to see you won’t tolerate being treated that way and don’t tolerate it.

At this point it don’t even matter if he is or isn’t…his behaviour is beneath you. You might want to see the proof so your heart will believe what your brain already knows but womens intuition knows somethings off

3 Likes

Man o man im n the same damn boat! All of this is my situation to! Except this is with his new found daughter mother. Fn deleted all the messages. Man to much to tell. And lonely feeling also and just crave his luv also. I broke down cryn at work today to. Idk girl i just dnt know either. Everyone tells me to trust my gut feeling. I crave his attention but when he gives it im stand offish. Im so confused!

Oh girl.im so sorry. Do you know this girl? Could you ask her? That’s how I would handle that. If you want to know since yall did reconcile. Now with the numbers he claims are his buddy? Go FBI with that shit! Get the numbers and reverse phone lookup to see if theres a name and then find their facebook and IG’s. If it’s a guy… well kinda sketchy if to delete them but guys are weird. If it’s a girl… well then you know… if they arent listed then you go incognito and download a free texting app and text them. Get creative. Any way to get more info.
Just remember when you start digging you’re prob going to find stuff you dont want to know. Also of you’re questioning his story enough to ask strangers you have no trust and the relationship is doomed.

Youre not overeacting. When you have these feelings that his cheating, usually means his cheating.

Sketch as F.
Liars will always lie. Deleting shit doesn’t mean it didn’t happen, what ever he is trying to hide. He sounds immature and untrustworthy.

I’m just here to say I’m in a very similar situation and I really needed to read these comments, so thanks y’all.

Way too shady. Behavior changes are always a red flag. Whatever he’s up to, his behavior is not acceptable.

Call the number & see if a woman or a man answers?

He cheated … and kept her as a side piece . When the energy is off they act weird and change in behaviour and lack of intamacy he getting it somewhere else doesn’t matter what he says

What man want cheat if there’s no sex at home

Download a text app and call/text the numbers yourself. The reason I say a text app is he prob told them to lie if you ever contact them. So call and see who answers, but he might have told them never to answer your phone number so I think a text app is the way to go.

1 Like

Follow your gut.
A woman’s intuition is usually never wrong.

3 Likes

Follow him around wen he leaves the house

Kick him to the curb

I left my x a month ago and I’m currently 3 months pregnant but he was a narcissist didn’t appreciate anything I did for him at all no matter how big or small 13 years of our lives are gone because I got tired of the lack of love and his lack of attention and the fact he just wants to live in the past. I am on my 5th child now but at the end of the day you have to do what is good for you and maybe staying isn’t healthy for you. I let so many doors open and close in my face before I finally walked through one to better my life. Don’t hold on to a man that can’t be held or kept because of a man cares for you he shows it in many ways

Girl you already know what he’s up to and what you need to do. You just have to do it.

Go out more and act like your doing the same thing just act differently as u wouldn’t be bothered with what he is doing. Go do something out of the ordinary see what he says. But I’d act just like he is covering shit up just not cheat Go meet up with some friends or evan family be gone for a coue hours a day text a friend erase it and when he asks say u were texting a friend laugh at a friend’s joke over the phone while he is in bed next to u and be like ok im in bed know I’ll talk to u later

I hate to be blunt, but the answer to your question is in your own paragraph.
I would leave.

2 Likes

He’s cheating you deserve to be happy. Dump him and focus on you and baby

I’m sorry the Pokemon hobby was enough for me :woman_facepalming:
“Gotta catch em all” as they say…