Is my husbands family inappropriate?

Umm maybe it’s NOT his step sister

2 Likes

I doubt it’s his sister, more like shes YOUR sister wife :pensive::roll_eyes::unamused:

11 Likes

I don’t think it’s his step sister

Is it really his sister

Uh yeah that’s wrong :smiling_face_with_tear:. Are you sure it’s really his step sister though lol

1 Like

Maybe she isn’t his sister

FIRST OF ALL why did u have to find her fb when he cld of gave u it :triangular_flag_on_post: ?

I hope that ain’t no wife from out there bc men be playing that double life shit so I’D LOOK INTO THAT ASAP!

Watch out. Doesn’t sound kosher to me

1 Like

Maybe not a step sister, :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You sure it’s his sister? It might be a g/f or wife

9 Likes

I think y’all forgot the difference between step and half siblings. lol. But still. Gross.

7 Likes

Honestly dont think that shes his “sister” at all more like wife or gf

1 Like

That ain’t a step sister lol

2 Likes

Wtaf . That’s so inappropriate .

2 Likes

Yeah…step sister isn’t a blood sister. Her parent married his.

Sketch as shit

What in the world??? No no no

1 Like

Lol well she is the step sister not biological so there COULD be something going on.

2 Likes

Oh wow… That’s um, yeah… Don’t think that’s a step sister… :grimacing:

1 Like

“Step” sister sounds like Lucy Goosey…definitely not normal at all. Sounds like hanky panky to me. :woman_shrugging:t3:

That’s definitely inappropriate if it actually is his stepsister.

Step sister is NO a blood relation …. It could be anything they want it to be …

Probably his mistress

1 Like

No sisters don’t act like that , that’s his girlfriend!!

4 Likes

My mother is 100% Cuban so I’ve grown up around the culture. That kind of behavior is NOT how Cubans joke around.

7 Likes

We really need this page to post a section of “Where are they now?” Because need to know how these things end…. :rofl:

31 Likes

That’s definitely not his sister lol

6 Likes

Post the pics let’s see. Lol

7 Likes

Girrrrl come on .you cant be this clueless

11 Likes

You’ve answered your own question… you knew… your gut dont lie… move on ((hugs))

6 Likes

There’s no blood relation whatsoever.

1 Like

Cubans are super extra about everythng lol

2 Likes

I’m thinking it’s less of a step sister and more of a “step sister.” :grimacing:

6 Likes

Incest. If they are having pics like that there is more to it. Many hispanic cultures turn their face to incest.

5 Likes

As a Cuban woman we don’t not claim
Him . :rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

17 Likes

Girl that’s his side piece not his step sister ffs :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

5 Likes

I am currently in Hialeah Florida for work, about 98% Of The people here are Cuban, from what I have seen that would be a huge no they don’t act that way and I would bet it’s not his step sister.

3 Likes

Lols you can’t be that clueless…it’s not his step sister, why do you think he’s goes so often to see “family”

7 Likes

Step sisters are game…:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hahahaa another wife in another country

No girl don’t allow that shit to be happening. Definitely not his sister. Your gut don’t lie… figure out what is you’re next best move. Best of luck to you. Hugs.

That’s not his step sister that’s his pen pal s3x buddy

its his step sister that’s why they felt to be so inappropriate gross though

Unreal … something going on whether it’s his sister or not
I would be getting rid of him ASAP!!

1 Like

NOT overreacting. More than inappropriate, it’s unacceptable.

1 Like

Seriously? You know that it’s not his sister or step sister. Why don’t you go with him to these visits? Do you ever go? If you don’t, now you know why.

3 Likes

That is very inappropriate step sister or not he is married and should not be doing that

Definitely very wrong.

Red flag!! I would be questioning my self about it being his step sister!!

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: there’s No there way to put it but you’re a big Pendeja !!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Ma’am if u had to ask u know the answer!!! U don’t need us to justify how u feel and what u saw…in no culture would that be ok…step, half, God or pretend sibling if it’s your sibling those pics and behaviors are not acceptable!!! Please don’t play yourself…Love, Peace, Respect

2 Likes

So gross. I would be livid! That’s super weird.

1 Like

That is not normal in any culture

2 Likes

:joy: sounds like he had a girlfriend there and is telling you it’s his sister and even after the pics you believing it :joy::woman_facepalming:t3: for sure don’t think it’s a sister brother relationship!

3 Likes

This man and his sister have a real problem.