Is my husbands family inappropriate?

My hubby is Cuban n his family lives over there so he visits them I finally found his step sister fb n saw pictures that I'm really feel disgusting. Yes there are playfully n all but still why would you take pictures like that with your own sister n post them on FB. One is where he is holding his junk n she has her face close to it, like getting a bj. The other one is that his ' bitting" her boob. For some reason when I saw them I got pissed n disgusted. I'm I over reacting or if I know that's the mind of fun Cubans have.
357 Likes

Step sister my a$$! Honestly, I know of quite a few ā€œstep siblingsā€ that have dated! Itā€™s disgusting to me but they arenā€™t blood related! :woman_shrugging:t3: Sounds like they are a little too close!

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is my husbands family inappropriate?

1 Like

Definetly innapropiate!

2 Likes

Mmm no. Thatā€™s disgusting. But it his is step sister so maybe thereā€™s more going on there. :grimacing:

16 Likes

I donā€™t know if that is a Cuban thing. I think there is some strange things happening. My Xā€™ sis Cuban and doesnā€™t behave like that

5 Likes

Yuck! Thereā€™s nothing normal about this.

1 Like

Weird af and Iā€™m sorry but she probably isnā€™t even his ā€œstep sisterā€

25 Likes

Sheā€™s not his step sister :roll_eyes:

27 Likes

Thatā€™s messed up I would address that head on and have this photos be taken down that is so inappropriateā€¦

Is it really his stepsister or is that what they tell you? :thinking:

20 Likes

Maybe not step sister at all

14 Likes

Iā€™d have to see the pic to make sure youā€™re not blowing it up lol

14 Likes

That is gross and disgusting. How disturbing.

1 Like

No thatā€™s a Cuomo thing

2 Likes

Yea imma say thatā€™s not his stepsisterā€¦ if it is then they definitely had something going on behind their parents back :face_vomiting:

9 Likes

It is very inappropriate and Iā€™d be pissed off too

3 Likes

Giiiirl say hello to your sister wife :joy:

17 Likes

Maybe a sneaky link? Cause if thatā€™s his step sister they nasty :rofl:

4 Likes

Well thatā€™s not true about Cuban culture, very inappropriate

7 Likes

Wrong on so many levels!!! That is not his sister!!

4 Likes

Are you sure it is his step sister? Why would he allow that if it was. So gross!

3 Likes

Uhhhh thatā€™s not normal in any culture- unless they are ā€œa thingā€. Step family isnā€™t blood related soā€”ā€” happens all the time.

9 Likes

They pulling one over on you.

5 Likes

Umm that ainā€™t his sister sis

3 Likes

Okay so thatā€™s disgustingly inappropriate.

Theyā€™re literally not even related at all, so I guarantee you something else is going on.

I know so many families that the kids date first then the parents do, or vice versa. So itā€™s like the ā€œstep siblingsā€ are married and their parents are married. But itā€™s not weird because the kids usually date first then introduce the parents and the parents hit it off.

Theyā€™re literally not even related, so this is disgustingly huge red flags. Guarantee you something is going on with them.

4 Likes

Either A sheā€™s not his step sister or B heā€™s screwing said step sister :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

Yeah Iā€™ve seen pics like that with the ā€œstepsisterā€ but they werenā€™t on FB :joy:

11 Likes

I think itā€™s disgusting.
Inappropriate definitely

1 Like

Eww. Yeah thereā€™s something going on there.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s not his sisterā€¦ā€¦

10 Likes

Probably not his sister

3 Likes

I didnā€™t act like that with my steps. I donā€™t believe thatā€™s a step.

4 Likes

This is not a Cuban thing , I donā€™t think thatā€™s his sister

10 Likes

ā€œOh no. Help me step bro. Im stuckā€ :joy:

17 Likes

Incest is not a Cuban thing I promise you, this is not normal and you should be disgusted

7 Likes

Thatā€™s not his sister. Thatā€™s his Cuban girlfriend.

15 Likes

You sure thatā€™s his ā€œstep sisterā€ :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Iā€™m going to sayā€¦ ALL Cubans are not like that! How silly for you to think so!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s not sister like behavior :expressionless:

2 Likes

Blur their faces
Show us the pics

17 Likes

Step sister itā€™s still gross

It wouldnā€™t be appropriate family or not

2 Likes

I think you need to pack a bag and join him next timeā€¦thatā€™s NOT his ā€œsisterā€ and if she IS his sister then keep him away from your childrenā€¦:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

32 Likes

Have you not seen any of those videos on the internet on a specific site regarding step siblings :see_no_evil::joy:

5 Likes

You have every right to be disgusted! I would be addressing that ASAP. Her being family is inappropriate enough, but stuff like that isnā€™t appropriate at all when youā€™re married.

1 Like

Heā€™s trying to use the old step sister trick huh girl run I dealt with something like this and of u feel sick itā€™s cuz you know itā€™s wrong

6 Likes

Why have you never visited with him? Or wait, itā€™s cos you wanted a Cuban but now are classing all because you married a jerk.

1 Like

Are you 100% sure that is his sister??? If so, absolutely inappropriate and disgusting.

1 Like

Yeahhhh that is disgustingā€¦ So my guess is that isnā€™t even his Step sisterā€¦ The whole step thing is a cover up Hunā€¦ I would be GONEEEEE

1 Like

Maybe itā€™s not his actual sisterā€¦or step sisterā€¦or familyā€¦

Iā€™d sure ask him why such pictures are even on Facebook. Then Iā€™d sure find out WHO THE HEEELLL SHE IS.

3 Likes

Have you and this step sister talked or seen one another

1 Like

Heā€™s his sisters keeper :speaking_head:

4 Likes

Run away now :grimacing: yikes

2 Likes

I donā€™t think she was saying this was a Cuban thing. I think she was just clarifying where heā€™s from and why he goes to cubaā€¦ as for the rest of it. Iā€™m not convinced itā€™s a step sisterā€¦ probably a girl friend or another wifeā€¦

10 Likes

Wow so this is how Cubans are. Watch that racial crap.

6 Likes

Step sister
Real sister
Mother
Daughter
Friend
Cousin

Whatā€™s it matter who it is? If the pictures arenā€™t very oldā€¦. You need to worry about so much more. This is your husband and youā€™re learning that HE is okay with whatever that was and being posted publicly?
Womanā€¦. Wtf?

5 Likes

Couple of thingsā€¦

1. What does their race have ANYthing to do with this?
  2. Sis, that isnā€™t his sis.
  3. RUN.
5 Likes

Talk to him not FB. You will have so many opinions you wonā€™t know what to do and you will drive yourself crazy. He is the one to address this to. Come at it straight and forward.

2 Likes

A lot of men from abroad have wives, and longtime girlfriends back home in their countriesā€¦. Js

2 Likes

Not his sister! Run !

1 Like

Doesnā€™t sound like a sister thing to doā€¦

1 Like

No thatā€™s not normalā€¦. :flushed:

1 Like

I think you need to figure it out! No way is that JUST his step sister my friend , noway-!!

3 Likes

I think itā€™s disgusting too

Ew yeah thatā€™s weird. Fun and incest are different. Doesnā€™t sound like itā€™s a sister lol

1 Like

That canā€™t be his sister! Run

You ā€œfinally ā€œ found her FB? One would think you should have been FB friends already. Was he hiding her from you? Also why donā€™t you go with to visit his family. All of this is suspicious. You donā€™t act like that with your step siblings. Period

8 Likes

Lmaoā€¦my brother and STEP sister were dating before our mother married her father

Facebook isnā€™t the place to ask personal questions about your life sweety as the FB Trolls will not play niceā€¦

1 Like

Step sister? Sounds like he lied to you :grimacing::grimacing:

3 Likes

What in the hillbilly yeehaw john deer tractor confederate flag is goin on

14 Likes

Definitely not his sister!

Itā€™s not his sister.

Are you sure theyā€™re related? Sounds gross

1. Investigate and find out who she REALLY is. 2. Confront him.
5 Likes

What are you doing stepbro

4 Likes

Ummm thatā€™s not his sister :roll_eyes::rofl: more like an X girlfriend

2 Likes

You should watch Pedro and Chantel on 90 day fiancƩ lol

2 Likes

they may not be related

3 Likes

You never go visit with him. I find that odd. We sure that him and his not blood related sis arenā€™t closer than siblings?

4 Likes

I highly doubt itā€™s a Cuban thing. Doubt itā€™s his sister. Doubt he deserves you.

16 Likes

Thatā€™s fucked up and deeply disturbing

:skull: Inappropriate, yes.

3 Likes

Nope ,thatā€™s his ā€œback homeā€ wife.j/s

6 Likes

Itā€™s his step sister. No biological blood. Iā€™d bet money itā€™s a sexual relationship. Leave him and move on. Thereā€™s no way Iā€™d let my man go to Cuba without me

5 Likes

Thatā€™s just repulsive in every way . I am sorry but their morals seem pretty low . Itā€™s not funny . Itā€™s not cute at all . What is happening to this world ?! We need Jesus so bad !

My sonā€™s dadā€™s family is like this. When we were together and I was pregnant with our son we went to Florida to visit his friends and family. At his cousins house it was their family, us, his aunt and a few others. Well everyone is drinking and acting fools and at one point he gets behind his aunt while someone starts recording and acts like heā€™s taking her from behind. And everyoneā€™s laughing but my stomach just drops likeā€¦wtf!? And I confronted him about it and he genuinely had no idea why I was so upset and disturbed by it. Thatā€™s how every cuban jokes he said. I mean he also married his 1st wife when she was 12 and he was 19. And he said thatā€™s cuban culture some familyā€™s marry off the kids to families that are better off. Idk how much was just him seeing how much Iā€™d believe because he liked to make me mad and upset me. But Iā€™ve also seen videos of young cuban children dancing on each other like adults would in a club which i find super inappropriate. Again he said it was the way they were and nothing was wrong with it. Again Idk what all he was serious about and what he wasnā€™t, he never bothered to say otherwise so Iā€™ve been going off what he told me. I know they like to dance and drink and eat, and they can be fun to be around. But sometimesā€¦ :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

We have intuition for a reason If u have to ask you need to leave or get to the bottom of it there is to many STDs out here and u never know could be planned seen to many of those 90 day fiance showsšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

1 Like

Thats fkn gross in any culture hun. Thats unlikely his stepsister heyā€¦sorry

5 Likes

Sound like a case of the inbred loveā€¦ steer clear

Step sister is no relations besides 2 different parents getting married.

for example Tyler and Caitlyn from teen mom are technically step siblings because their parents got married but theyā€™ve been in a relationship for over 10 years now.

4 Likes

First off DONT make this a race thing. Theyā€™re just weird if they are even in fact siblings, it has nothing to do with race. I would dig deeper and find out if sheā€™s really his sister.

11 Likes

Keyword here, ā€œstepā€. :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Imma need to see the pics :rofl: blur the faces. Lol im betting thatā€™s not the step sis

10 Likes

Thatā€™s just disgusting I would divorce him. Whose to say he hasnā€™t slept with his sister?

are u friends with the person who shared it ? thats so bad i donā€™t blame u being upset
x

Ewwww WTH? Sounds like more then just them acting silly .

Step sisters are known to sleep with their step brothers. I wouldnā€™t take it so lightly. I had my sister in law warn me of my mother in laws daughter and ignored it , thinking she was ā€œfamilyā€. Girl isnā€™t any blood line , just married in. So Iā€™d be concerned with good reason.

2 Likes