Is my sleep schedule normal?

I need to know if I am being over dramatic or if this is something I should look into. I have a hard time sleeping. I have a 10m old who has a hard time sleeping and I have Graves’ disease (over active thyroid) but when I try and fall asleep any little noise (bed creaking, husband snoring anything) makes my body feel like lightning is shooting my body. I don’t know if this is normal or if I should get a sleep study. Help!

2 Likes

Could be your thyroid cause the sleep problems but also get a sleep study

Not normal , I have over active thyroid

Not normal but I totally feel your pain. For me it’s a by product of anxiety causing over active brain. The more exhausted I get the worse the electrical pulsing sensation gets. My Dr just put me on Magnesium and COQ10 for muscle/joint pain. One of the other benefits of this combo is also more peaceful and productive sleep when taken 30-45 minutes prior to bed. Speak to your Dr about if this combo would be appropriate for you and if the sensation should be of concern.

Never heard of such , needs to be checked

God bless Dr.Aziegbe for his marvelous work in my life, I was diagnosed of Hsv2 A year ago and I was taking my medications, I wasn’t satisfied i needed to get the hsv out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for hsv i saw a comment about Dr.Aziegbe, how he cured Herpes virus with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me and I got the herbal medicine from him. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and two weeks later i was cured from Hsv virus, Dr.Aziegbe truly you are great… You can contact him via email DRAZIEGBE1SPELLHOME@GMAIL. COM and he will assist you with any ailment. Thank you!. Redirecting...

I want to use this opportunity to thank God almighty for using Doctor orlu to cure my cancer and some other diseases. I was diagnosed with cancer and some other diseases could not get a cure until I came across Doctor orlu herbal cure on Facebook and he said he could help me and I never believed but i decided to give a try now I’m completely cured. * He also cured different kinds of illness… *HERPES *Gout *Diabetic *Hepatitis *Lupus *Asthma *Ulcers *Unblock fellopian tube *HIV AIDS *Ringing ears *Pregnancy *eczema. DM on Redirecting...