Is there a way to prevent mastitis?

I am breastfeeding and this is the 4th time i have had mastitis…i have only been breastfeeding for 4 months an di feel like it isnt for me and am about to quit…is there a way to prevent this or?

2 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is there a way to prevent mastitis? - Mamas Uncut

Yessss!! You can lightly bind the breasts so they dont produce so much. Or even massage them in the shower to create a let down. I over produce and those things has helped me so much. Good luck momma and dont give up!!! Also its okay if baby has a favorite, just bind the other one a little more so it doesn’t produce as much. :heart::heart::revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

The more you pump or nurse the more you’re gonna make so thats why binding helps slow the process

1 Like

First i was scared about investing, but when i made up my mind then i realized that making money in binary option trading is very easy when you’re with the right manager. Mrs Elizabeth Selezneve , who helped me in managing my trading account. Then after a couple of days i received an email concerning my trading about withdrawing my profit immediately, so up till now i still haven’t believed i made my profit in justifying mmthree trading days and am very happy and once again, contact her via the link below​:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

I’am making over $153 an hour working online with 2 kids at home. I never thought I’d be able to do it but my best friend earns over $ 17465 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless

Chk This—>> https://AmazingOption754.pages.dev/