Is this considered cheating?

No it wasn’t cheating , but the thought was there , I guess it depends on your relationship though . If you think about someone else while having sex with your partner , is that cheating ? lol Alcohol is not an excuse but it absolutely impairs judgement . lol

Emotionally, absolutely. The intent was there.

I basically make about $12,000-$14,000 a month 0nline. It’s enough to comfortably replace my old j0bs inc0me, especially considering I only w0rk about 10-13 hours a week from home. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it.

HERE→ https://jobnet25.pages.dev/

Yes. Because he/ she entertained the other person instead of informing other person they are in a relationship

I mean, said person may not have actually committed the act of ‘cheating’ but the intent is definitely still there…

2 Likes

It smell like punk bitch in here.

Yes, the intent is still there

Still counts as cheating

Is there a reason thus question exists? Sorry to be mean but reread this and tell me why you’d wonna try to find good in this

Soo someone got drunk and passed out before deleting messages? Yea. They’ve been cheating. This time, they were too drunk.

4 Likes

What even is this lol

1 Like

What even is this lol

1 Like

And what would you think omg lol

Ur kidding right. :woozy_face: uh yah

1 Like

Uhm wtf , does a bear shit in the woods?
Are there fish in the sea?
Is there clouds in the sky?
Do we bleed red ?
Do dogs say woof?
Are bananas yellow?
Does the moon shine at night?

Oh sorry I thought we were asking no Brainer questions. :roll_eyes: yes . The answer is yes.

This reminds me of that tik tok sound “bith**, if I **ll you are you dead dead or just not breathing??!”

Everything that led up to this point is cheating

:flushed::flushed: seriously.
LEAVE !