Is this normal?

Is this normal? I havent been pregnant since 2014. My sister moved in an had a baby. My boobs are killing me, almost like blocked milk ducts and the are larger. Is it due to having a baby in the house - is that even possible?

17 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Is this normal? - Mamas Uncut

I would get checked out just to rule out if it’s something more serious! But the human body can be funny so maybe!

I had my last baby in 2018 and nursed until he was almost 2. Even now I can hear a baby crying and start leaking. It’s definitely possible. Could also be a hormone thing.

3 Likes

We are all in tune with each other.

2 Likes

Is it possible? Yes. But like others said get checked out. It could be something serious.

Obvious question… could you be pregnant ? :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Could be. The human body is an amazing complicated machine, especially a woman’s body lol.
But I would go to a Dr. just to ease my mind.

Yes you’re allergic, evacuate immediately. :smirk:

15 Likes

I was lactating until my child was 6 years old . I had a reduction and once surgery started , the dr called my Obgyn and said I was pregnant . My ob had performed a hysterectomy on me . Turns out I was filled with milk pockets all in my breasts . Everytime a baby would cry , my milk would let down . None the less , I don’t have that problem anymore.

If there’s hard lumps it may be mastitis? You don’t have to be breastfeeding to get it, I had it as a teenager and I didn’t have any babies then🤷‍♀️

Maybe that time of the month or maybe your pregnant. Doubt that your breasts react to another person’s being pregnant. There are hormones involved which if your not pregnant you wouldn’t have.

3 Likes

l get paid over $ 178 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 16819 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://getcashjob18.pages.dev/

3 Likes

See your OB/GYN. Weird things happen all the time.

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13987 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle25.pages.dev

2 Likes

I’ve heard of fathers lactating in sympathy with their spouse, so I imagine the same hormonal processes could function on a woman as well. It would actually be a really cool adaptation to ensure that baby has enough to eat and mom doesn’t burn out.

I Get Paid 0ver $ 110 per hour w0rking from h0me. I never thought l’d be able to d0 it but my colleague makes over $ 13709 a m0nth doing this and she convinced me t0 try. The p0ssibility with this is limitless.

SEE MORE HERE…>> https://LifeStyle36.pages.dev

1 Like

Could be preg or could be getting ur sister symptoms as it can happen

l get paid over $ 155 per hour working from home. l never thought I’d be able to do it but my buddy makes over $ 16347 a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The possibility with this is endless.

Go to This. https://getcashnow111.pages.dev/

2 Likes

When my mum was pregnant and just has me she lived at home, my uncle, her brother got sympathy cravings the whole pregnancy, and was in horrible pain during her labour, and his chest hurt for the first few months after I was born :rofl::rofl: weird things happen, your body could very well be reacting to having a baby around

Honestly ive read about this…women that just had babies are around theirs or another crying baby they can feel it in their boobs…i know may sound crazy but a womans body is resilient and i wouldnt be the least bit surprised

I worked retail and my oldest is 8 and a half. My youngest is 4 months. Between both of my girls I would randomly leak milk while at work when hearing crying infants. So anything’s possible.

I started producing a couple of drops here and there when my friend got pregnant but could have been coincidence since they never stopped

Welcome to caveman days. Women would nurse babies, didn’t matter who’s. A hungry baby was just a hungry baby. This is also partly why women’s cycles sync while living together.

Women can sync their cycles when living together so doesn’t surprise me if you are experiencing pregnancy symptoms due to her hormones etc

Catelynn Bardo read this! Lol