Judging by my levels, how far along do you think I am?

Good Morning I have a question I went for bloodwork recently, and they said my HCG levels were 116,512 does anyone have any idea a range of how many weeks pregnant that would be the nurse couldn’t give me an estimated number of weeks as I didn’t know I was pregnant and was going for pre-admission testing when had bloodwork done…my periods aren’t regular, so that’s the only reason I didn’t know I was pregnant…thank you!!!

4 Likes

Probably about 7-8 weeks there abouts. Time to schedule your very first prenatal exam

1 Like

For an accurate number you really just need to go get the ultrasound

1 Like

It would be hard to accurately determine gestation based off hcg levels alone. You’d need to go in and have an ultrasound done. You could be early, but you could also be pretty far along since your periods are irregular and don’t know when you got pregnant.

1 Like

Talk to a medical professional… :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

about 4 weeks after the last menstrual period or LMP (average 1 week before first missed period) - 0 to 750 U/L

about 5 weeks after the LMP (week after first missed period) - 200 to 7,000 U/L

about 6 weeks after the LMP - 200 to 32,000 U/L

about 7th weeks after the LMP - 3,000 to 160,000 U/L

about 8 to 12 weeks after the LMP - 32,000 to 210,000 U/L

, about 13 to 16 weeks after the LMP - 9,000 to 210,000 U/L

about 16 to 29 weeks after the LMP - 1,400 to 53,000 U/L

about 29 to 41 weeks after the LMP - 940 to 60,000 U/L

Hope that helps

1 Like

Depends on if youre pregnant with a single baby or multiples. Schedule a vaginal ultrasound

2 Likes

It varies widely from woman to woman. It also varies from pregnancy to pregnancy for the same woman. There is not an accurate way to tell gestational age by hcg level.

This is general. You will need an u/s to measure baby to get a more accurate estimation.

She said she had blood work done, which I’m sure means when they called her she either set up an appointment then, or called her doctor and then set up an appointment. She just asked a damn question. Why some of you have to be rude I’ll never understand.

Ultrasound will tell you. I tried to estimate my due date when I first found out, it was wrong. The ultrasound had me 2 weeks more than what I thought. With both my kids actually.

Lol ask a doctor…

They typically won’t do early ultrasounds until levels are at 3000…I’m sure they will give you one since it’s unknown and levels are high enough

You would have to do an ultrasound because there isn’t an exact number for HCG that tells you how far along you are. You could be pregnant with multiples. Just too much is unknown. You would definitely need an ultrasound to find out.

That being said, if you call your OB and tell them what your levels are, they will likely get you in pretty quickly for an ultrasound.

I have called my ob and they only have September appointment available and for the people who said ask a doctor I have asked and they just tell me to call my Obgyn a nurse couldn’t even tell me she just said I have high levels

It’s pretty hard to tell where you are with HCG levels. That could easily fall anywhere from 7-40 weeks. The only way to tell for sure is usually an ultrasound.

3 Likes

I was told hormone levels are not used to base how far along someone is but that they only test multiple times to see if they rise or fall as to define the pregnancy. Pretty much they will just test to make sure you are pregnant then schedule an ultrasound and go from there. It’s way easier to get close to a gestational age early on.

1 Like

HCG levels can vary for anyone. It’s different for everyone.
I found out I was pregnant at the urgent care! They took a blood draw to confirm the HCG levels. My results came back at 25,000 and I was already 7 weeks pregnant! I’m currently 35 weeks pregnant and it’s been a blessed and healthy pregnancy :heart:

I agree but those are very low numbers…an obgyn nurse can give a base line good luck

They’ll have to do a dating ultrasound but you’re probably around 5 weeks

Pretty low numbers, likely around 4-5 weeks but only an us can confirm.

My daughter had high levels - 10 weeks ultrasound- her twins are now 21 years old

What was the last period you remember?

There isn’t really any way to learn how far you are based off that. It does mean you’re anywhere before 13 weeks as they can no longer use or test hcg lvls after that. So my guess would be maybe 2-2.5 months? When you get your first ultrasound they’ll be able to tell based on size of baby when they do measurements

It’s difficult to trust anyone. I picked Mrs Geraldine from the many and she proved trustworthy,I’ll save you the stress of picking an investment manager because I found the best. She turned my $1,700 investment into a $19,750 ROI in 7 trading day

WhatsApp.+1(585) 286 1123

Most likely somewheres between 7-12 weeks. Before that the HCG is lower and same for after that point. An ultrasound though can better/more accurately predict exactly how far along you are. Going by last period honestly really only works accurately for someone who gets a period every 28 days on schedule. For me based on my lmp my due date would be November 28th but, based on ultrasounds from 7 weeks to now the due date is December 3rd and my period doesn’t come every 28 days on schedule.