Just needing a little encouragment to get through the day

Pray to God he can get you through anything…i went through cancer a year ago. My husband and daughter had to see the worse in me…but sometimes our kids have to see us at our hard time to become kind, loving, compassionate adults. Hang in there your doing great don’t give up.

I understand how you feel. It’s hard. I suffer from depression and this pandemic and the state of things has made it much worse. I try to take some quiet time daily (late at night for me) and listen to soft instrumental music and breathe. I try to push away any negative thoughts and think of things that I enjoy. Sewing, family, warm sunny afternoons. I try to think of my blessings. There are many but sometimes we’re too busy or distracted and overlook them. Paint your nails or take a bubble bath. Something you enjoy. Cry. It’s a good release. I do write often. I find it a great release as well. I journal my bad feelings as it helps to get them out. And my good as it’s good to see them there in front of me. Good luck.

Do you have scaring hubby

Whatever you are having problems with Have faith hand your worry’s over to Got and let them go He is your comfort and strength Believe me it works everytime Let go Let God

You sound very depressed You can do tele-counseling which might help you…

Remember that all things are temporary, so these feelings and emotions will pass. Make sure you are taking care of yourself, meaning being hygienic, eating well, drinking water, and getting some sort of physical activity. Disconnect for a couple of days from the phone or tablet and just live in the moment, whether it’s sad, or boring, or joyful. Hug your kids, play games, draw, color, put on funny music and dance silly. Make cookies, or granola, or a cake with them. Read with them. Try to get plenty of sleep. Best wishes.

Suck it up buttercup I feel like that everyday you just gotta deal

Put some music on that cheers a person up

Keep going you can get through.

God is always ready to help,just ask for his help. He is always near you, may God Bless you.

Just keep on truck ing.

Send me a message in the messenger app it’s easier to talk there :blush:

Pray & leave your problems at God’s feet

Prayers for you! I pray God fills you with strength and happiness! Don’t let depression rule your life!

1 Like

Hi just try to know they have moved but u have done great job raising them. Think happy times. Hope this helps

God will help you heal. Prayers for you.:pray::pray::pray:

Sending virtual hugs. I also suggest that you get yourself a good counselor, You need a support system beyond your kids!

Talk to God, once you put him first in your life, everything else falls in place. You are a great mother, keep being strong for the kids. You are setting a great example for those children!

Amy just have a good belly laugh. Just say ha ha. Then laugh. Laughter is medicine and it gives u strength. Science says even if u don’t mean it or feel it your body still releases feel good hormones Consider it medicine. Joy of Lord is our strength. U do the laughing God gives strength. Blessings!:two_hearts:

2 Likes

As someone whose kids are raised, believe me, every mom needs to have days when she fails and apologizes to her children! Failure is a possibility should be something that every child knows in their heart is an acceptable thing! That is the message of true love! Both from moms and from Christ! Forgiveness is a real thing! That is what love is all about! :heart:

5 Likes

Amy stay strong hold your head high. You are a strong person even strong then you know. Look at how your kids love you. If need to chat just ask i will be there for you. I know life can get you down don’t let it win.

I believe many people are feeling melancholy during this pandemic, and it’s multiplied when your home raising kids. I feel that focusing on the things we are so blessed with everyday helps to uplift our mood; focus on the positive. I have family members that have started a gratitude journal, to help them stay focused on the positive things in their daily lives. We set our own course each & every day; happiness/positivity is a daily choice. My husband’s favorite saying is “get your head right & your ass will follow”. I have found this to be true many times in my life. Best wishes to you!

Get yourself a craft or start getting out of the house. You got to keep yourself busy so you don’t think about the woes of your life.

I’m no doctor but it sounds like you may need an antidepressant. I take them and I’m a completely different person. Just a suggestion.

Just know God loves you​:pray::pray::pray::pray: