Lack of sex while pregnant and married

Has anyone dealt with lack of sex while pregnant? My husband and I are expecting our 3rd child. Our kids are 11 and 6 and i am 34 weeks along. Prior to pregnancy our sex life was normal. Then i got pregnant and he seemed to be even more attracted to me. When i got a few months along, however that changed and we didn’t have sex for a couple months but we also had a lot going on so i thought it was that. But then when i tried to do the “deed” with him, he rejected it and we finished without penetration if you know what i mean. We then went another couple months with nothing and then he was in the mood and while i was down on him he made himself finish before we actually had sex. I know this is TMI but i feel so rejected and confused. This didn’t happen my other pregnancies so idk why it’s happening now. Yes i tried talking to him and he assures me that he loves me and that his feelings haven’t changed but i feel like that’s a lie. I just feel like there’s something wrong with me. Is this normal to go through? Has anyone else gone through this?