Looking for unique baby boy names!

We have just recently found out we are pregnant with baby boy #2 & have been trying to think of unique names that start with the letter T that also flow nicely with his big brother’s name Truth. Just wondering if any parents out there have any ideas on some unique hardly heard of names as I’m stuck

21 Likes

Tride and True…
Both very different but sound good together

5 Likes

People just stop reading the posts when they want to :woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

True:
Parents looking for a name exemplifying simpler lifestyle and basic values can go for the name True.

I named my son Thaddues. We call him Thad for short.

Truth?? Are you trying to get your kid made fun of?? Omg. Help this poor child.

24 Likes

My youngest middle name is Tilatson (Tie-lat-son), the same as his Grandad.

There’s “unique” and there’s “ridiculous”. I really wish we’d get out of this trend of people naming kids ridiculous things to call it “unique”.

29 Likes

Wow what a bunch of bullies all you people are. Just awful

1 Like

Turmoil, thresh, time, trident(not the gum lol), tremor, treasure(could be unisex…IMO), Theo (Because that’s a cool name)

Trust, Trooper Tag Truck

2 Likes

Please don’t saddle your son with a name he is going to have to explain for the rest of his life. There is nothing wrong with classic names. Thomas, Theodore, Timothy…some of the above names look like misspelling.

8 Likes

Tormented… No reason for anyone to name their kids a regular word in the dictionary. Truth?? Smh… How about Tumb and Tupid… I’m definitely not attacking the innocent kids.

10 Likes

Taryn for a boy is nice Tobias is pretty cute too❤

You named a child Truth…?

3 Likes

Truth as a name Lol i think we may of heard it all haha

1 Like

You named you child “Truth” ???

3 Likes

How can the second one not be called false?!

7 Likes

Be told? They go good together…truth be told

2 Likes

Not ‘T’ but I think Dare would be amazing

3 Likes

Well his parents called him that however I cant think of any.name.that came top Truth maybe if u have a third a little girl call her Ruth lol

Cassidy…Jude…Jace…Tyrel…Blaze

Gianni , Giovanni, Govanni,
EZEKIEL<< I❤ That one.
Josepe,
Dante,
Marino,
Jeeonee.

Thor,Tate,Truman,Tucker,Tennessee

1 Like

Tuck, Tanner, Triton, Trace, Trey, Tilley :woman_shrugging:t2:

Lie… that way you can have a lie with your truth. So name it lie.

3 Likes

I like the name ‘truth’ for a boy. :om:

1 Like

I have friends their boys name is Temper, sister is Tru

Tucker, Theo, Tyler, Trevor, trapper,

Darius…Truth and Dare

1 Like

Evan, ayden, aider. But to be honest only names from different countries would be unique to us. All boy names in English are common.

Saw a tiktok last night of a girl named “Siete” after the Spanish #7. That’s cute and unique

Tallon, Tacoma, Tremaine.

My son’s called Loughlin pronounced loff lin.

Truman “ a man who tells the Truth”

1 Like

Tristan is my son name it unique don’t hear it often his the. Only Tristan in his school

Why are giving reason for your kids to be tormented in grade school?

2 Likes

When I was pregnant with my son (16 years ago now) I was thinking the same. At the time everyone was naming their child Corben. I like the name but wanted something a bit different, so I dropped the R and named him Coben. He’s the only one that I know (I’m sure there probably is more out there) but I haven’t heard of any to date.

Tristen :two_hearts: my angel babies name. Tristen Orion

most of you people shouldn’t be having kids.

3 Likes

Tucker, Tryden, Theo.

Tucker, Talon, Trip, Tim, Todd. Please check the initials and last name and tell it to a bunch of kids to hear how they will make fun of it