Betty (Bethany)
Christian
JJ
Preston
Brandon
Hope
Gage

We have Kennedy and mackenzie x

I like June for a girl. You don’t hear it much. For a boy I love Albie. I named my daughter Leila (Lee-la) because it was a family name.

My daughter name are Elizabeth Ann, Lora Kay, Nala Marie, Rebecca Allen, and are son is Elijah Lawrence. I was going to name my baby Tiana Nevaeh . But we are having boy in October and we going to name him Louis Ray.

Aubrey or Sloan for a girl
Jackson for a boy
they aren’t that unique but names I really like maybe you will too
would love to know what you decide on

My boys are Randy Lee ,Richard Brody and Zackery Charles. Did not get a girl but would of use Charlie Dakota. My grandboys are Grayson, Ashur and Raiden

We named one son Andrew Christian Emmarson so we could call him ACE you know he’s know 32 I think we’ve used it a hand full then there is evan drake Matthew pierce and Juliet Rose. And then Robert Scott and nathan lee

My kids are Jaina (pronounce Jay-nuh) and Ivan both were not common and unique to me and they suit both of our children :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

My daughter’s name is Lynnea Sky pronounced Lin-NAY-ah and spelled Linnea aswell…my son was gonna be Alayna Mae if he was a girl

I love Wren for a girl
&
Jonas for a boy

I have Donna, Briawna, Christina, and Amber for girls and my son is Ethan.

We have an
AnnaMarie
William
Killian
Harrison

I also like for girl:
Charlee
Ella
Norah

Boy:
Jonah
Elliot
Angelo

My daughters name is Jessalyn
Her daughters are Addalyn,Charlize,and Emberly

Kade , Sahara, willow, river, Zion, Kaia, Denver.

My daughter named my Granddaughter Saige I never meet anyone named Saige before :blush:

My son’s name is Scott but before I found out I was having a boy I had already picked out a girls name: Emberlyn Renee

I always wanted children but could not have any I always wanted 1 boy and 1 girl the names were going to be Edward Lee And Anne

My girls are Alyssa Lynn and Emersyn Jane. :two_hearts::purple_heart:

I love Adeline Grace!

1 Like

My 2nd choice for my daughter was Elizabeth Rayne.

Greyson, Alec, Edison

Lola, Emersyn, Mila

I have a Blaise but always loved Dimitri& Elliott

Morgan Lee is a name that could be for a boy or girl.

my sisters name is nayvee ! (navy)

My kids are Meira Dot
William Tucker
Carsen Thomas

1 Like

Yvette Nicole &
Matthew Jeremy
Are my two.

I have sons
Harold Jason
Howard Lee
Joseph Dwayne
Kevin mikeal

For boy Kannen Wayne , girl Ryleigh Marie

Landon for boy and Lydia for girl

Dorian, Gage, Dax, Lyric

Jude , Silas , Hendrix , lennon

My boys are Knox and Nash

Zavian: it means light in Arabic

lorelei for a girl and Leighton for a boy

I have Edein allan. Always liked Peyton jean. Or skylar james

Dreama Noel for a girl and Tyree Edward for a boy

I have Kamrin, Lextin, Niko, Mealeo and Giana​:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::heartpulse:

Kaysen for a boy
River Reign for a girl

Co worker likes the name juniper may

My daughter’s name is Ariella Mirielle

Aston for boys and girls

1 Like

Miakod Rae for a girl

For a boy, Luke. For a girl, Sara.

I have 4 girls, Unity, Serenity, Charity, and Felicity. We named them for purpose: Togetherness, Peace, Love, and Joy

48 Likes

My daughters are Laura Elizabeth and Diana Alexandra. Not unique–but very elegant. Just remember that they have to live with their names for their entire lifetimes. I am sure you don’t want them to ever be embarrassed by a name that is silly or hard to pronounce. Good Luck!

5 Likes

I had a great uncle who was the fourth child in family and his parents named him Fourth .

9 Likes

I had my daughter last year and we named her Isla; pronounced :eye:-la. We too wanted something different but not too out there. And for a boy I’ve always liked the name Lincoln. Good luck!

9 Likes

I agree with pronouncing the name but also say it with the last name to make sure it doesn’t sound funny. AND pay attention to the initials so it isn’t something like A$$. Good luck & congratulations! :two_hearts::heart:

9 Likes

I have a beautiful granddaughter named Swayzie Grace. Swayzie because my daughter loves Patrick Swayzie

19 Likes

My daughter is named Stevie K… i have a son named Janssen, my other sons middle name is Drake… at the time they were all different! My grandson is Renley… I haven’t heard of another one around here

2 Likes

My grand daughters names arr Elizabeth Rain and we call her rain and river Nicole is another one of my granddaughters name

4 Likes

I hated my name as a kid. (Maki pronounced Mah-key) I had planned om going by my middle name of Margaret and using Maggie, when I turned 18. But my mom died and I realized every time someone asked about my name it reminded me of my Mom. It’s Japanese, and means honest and loving as a name. I was adopted and my Mom was Japanese.

10 Likes

My grandchildren are, Madison Faith, Lillian Vail, Jazmyn Aliza, Silas Omega and Artemis Quinn. Love all of their names. Wanted a boy to name Absolem Reese but got a girl. Named her Miranda Nicole. I also like Archer and Heath for boys and Sadie and Storm for girls.

1 Like

I was going to name my second baby Emmaline. Sadly I lost her, before birth.

7 Likes

Cora, Opal, Sayer and Veda are a few of my favorite girl names. Lane, Wyatt, Ryder, and Rhett for boys. Hope this helps

3 Likes

I always liked my dad’s name, Porter. It works for a girl or boy. Other names: Kamryn, Riley, Garland, Janine, Autumn

2 Likes

My daughter is Allison Louise…both grandmother’s and an aunt had Louise as first name and through aunt was Mary Louise…I’m Rebecca Charlene…I always like the name Mark first a boy…lots to think about…good luck​:exclamation::pray:

I’ve always loved chance for a boy girl I don’t know there are alot nice names …

1 Like

My mother-in-law is from Greece. Her name is Magdalena which I think is beautiful. She shortens it to Magda. It’s my daughter’s middle name. Another daughter is Pandora. And my third daughter is named after my mom - Frances.

2 Likes

Very unique and pretty fir a girl’s "Indigo Raven " ( blue bird) For boy "Alexander " ( the great :+1:

2 Likes

I have always loved the name Elizabeth for a girl. Also Analise. Lawson was gonna be my boys name but I could not have kids.

3 Likes

My daughters name is Catrena. Nobody ever spells it right. (Usually spelled Katrina). It was my grandmother’s name. She changed it when she came to America, from Denmark. She wanted to Americanize it, so Catrena, became Kathryn. I brought it back :grin:.

1 Like

Jazen Arya Kambrie Joziah and my grand baby Everleigh I love uncommon names or slightly common with a twist in spelling

1 Like

I love my grandsons name… Creed… no one else in his school has this name!

1 Like

Niece’s name is Sienna. I have a nephew named Waylon. Definitely unique names.

1 Like

Another name I always liked for a boy but couldn’t convince my husband was “Asher”

10 Likes

Landry for a boy or girl! My little guy is about to be 3 and if he was a girl he would of had the same name! Love it!

4 Likes

My husband’s family had a tradition of using the grandmother’s maiden name as the middle name. We had three kids tho so to keep it even we went off traditon with our third and just picked what we liked, ended up with; Owen Phillips, Finnigan O’Meara and Atticus Orion.
My only advice is to take it very seriously but also have fun and enjoy the process! And most of all, pick what YOU like, dont let anyone pressure you because there is always someone who has something to say no matter what name you choose - and then the baby gets here and they couldn’t imagine calling them anything else :grin:

1 Like

I decided I was naming my second child whether it be a boy or a girl Kai Anne sounds like cayenne. She turned out to be a girl. I love her name.

1 Like

Always loved the name Evelyn for a girl and a few names for boys Corbin, Archer

2 Likes

I had a student this year who was one of four girls. All of their names started with a “L”. My to do student’s name was Loveli pronounced like 'Lovely’. I remember two of the other 3 names were ‘Loyality’ and ‘Liberty’. Unfortunately I cannot remember the last name.
Another student I had was ‘Shilajah’ pronounced like Shy-lay-jah.
Last year I had a student named ‘V’zanay’ she pronounced her name ‘Visa-nay’.

4 Likes

I have a granddaughter named Mahlon…she is beautiful and smart! I have always liked Zackary for a boy.

I saw the name Eilie once. (Eye-Lee). I thought it was interesting and it’s spelled the same backwards.

2 Likes

My Great-granddaughter is called Violet Louise. Lovely right?

1 Like

Askem. When someone asks the kid’s name, you say Askem. Then have fun seeing how many times they ask it before they figure it out lol

4 Likes

My granddaughters name is Emmalyn and that is unique.

1 Like

I’m due with a girl in November, and we’re huge video game nerds. We’re naming her Zelda Riliegh. :blush:

2 Likes

My youngest has two middle names which come from his grandfather and great grandfather, Warren and Everett

2 Likes

My great grandaughters name is Nevaeh (Heaven spelled backwards). Long a sound. She is only 2 weeks old and I haven’t met her yet.Can’t remember her middle name. I like the first name a lot.

2 Likes

Lennon for a girl and Harrison for a boy.
A little Beatles fan in me.
I also like McCartney for a boy.

1 Like

I have granddaughters named Joey and Drew and a grandson named Chase

My daughter’s name was Cyrille, we used the masculine pronunciation. If we had had a boy, his name would have been Brandt, this is a family name. Good luck finding a name.

I had a friend named Besty. I always liked that name.
My grandfather’s name was Mybon. It is an old Scottish name.

My kids are Atticus and Ailey. My nieces and nephews are Maddox, Giada, Mavrik, Ashlyn, Olive, and Islabelle. All unique names :slight_smile:

Well the way I cane up with my daughters I blend the father and my name and it’s very unique and she loves it because it’s modern but yet different

My oldest name is October. Not born in October. But my husband didnt like heaven-leigh mae so he came up with October and I just liked it.

My name is Freiya elizabeth. Freiya was the nurse goddess of love. My mother read it in a book. Pronounced fraya

My daughters first name is Mandilee. Her daughter is Juliet Leeann(lee for her mom and Ann is my middle name! Also a grand daughter named Raelynn!!

We went with all B’s. Blake, Broden and Briley. I love all of their names.

My sister and I are lots older. Ours are starting with the oldest girl Charlotte, Marion, Priscilla, Esther, Arris,(air-ris), and Cherie! There were also 2 boys Harold and Richard!

Here are some names that I like and have used for my own kids: Kent, Aleena, Harleen, Kalel, Rayanne. Good luck

Our oldest daughter 's name is Antoinette Marie. Antoinette was her great grandmother’s middle name. We call her Toni most of the time.

My second daughters name is very very different and no one has ever used it shes names after both of her Grandma’s

We went with Charleston for our boy, but we call him ‘Carlos’ or ‘Charlie.’ The bigger kids call him
Charmander…We leaned towards Charlotte for a girl too, that way it would be a ‘Charlie’ either way.

Raelyn is my Grandaughter and Grandson is Ryder. both unique.

My daughters name jolene, my granddaughters are called Ella Mae, and India Mae.

If we had had a girl which we didn’t. (We had 3 sons.) I Wanted to name her EraLeeor LeeEra. My.baby didn’t like the names so good we had boys. My given name is DaWinna. Punkin is my nickname.

My granddaughter just had her second a girl she named her Rylee Blakelynn her Dads name is Blake and her son is Jaxon Thomas is named after my biological Dad. My kids are all named after family members: Sarah Loraine after me, Emily JoAnn after my Mom, Victoria Lynn after my Grandmother, (Emily & Victoria are twins) Jason Edward after my step Dad, and Jacob Henry after my husbands Dad.