Looking for unique baby names!

Girl, Phoenix Grey or London Kaori. Boy,???

My nephews are Lexington, Loxley,Stiles,Jr. and Finley.

Pandora, Tempest , petal, Gypsy, Chantilly,Seraphina, Haise, Breeze, Dream, Calisto, Cassiopeia, Ember, Haya, Harmony, Shannara, for girls. For boys. Stryker, Solan, Hamilton, Avion, Colton, Jericho, Levi, Link, Rome, Ren,

Our daughter’s name was a combination of her dad’s middle name and my middle name, LeeAnn.

Levi for boy Summer for girl then Stormy Terry Alex

My great-grandson is Gideon Joseph and his sisters are Isaly Jane, Ansley Mae and Ellyana Quinn.

Chess Abraham and Judy Ann. I’ve never met anyone whose first name was just Chess. Not Chester

My daughter’s are Sabra , Cienna, RaeChelle and Araya

Our two daughters are named Iona and Kalista.

My grandmothers name was Lola and my grandfather was General on my moms side. On my grandfather on my dad’s was August my ggf was Archibald

(All-a-han-dra) no idea what it means but heard it once… and thought it was unique

Shaylee for girl And, boy would be Clayton…

I have 2. Palmyra was a family name and Brynleigh if my third child had been a girl

What are the names of your other 3? Might help to know what you like!

Our younger is Nina. Simple, and distinctive. Three little girls were named after her, not relatives. Even she likes her name. Enjoy your baby.

REMINGTON for a girl REMI FOR SHORT. And a boy Oakland

We have.a Ares Cooper, and Creek Walker.and Roper Cole for boys

Reenah…I think this is a unique spelling to my not so common name…Rena, not pronounced Renee. Mine is a long e and the “a” sounds like the u in umbrella…

Archer for a boy and Vienna for a girl

1 Like

What are other children’s names? Something that “goes” with their names.

Liliya Rayne for a girl or katelyn elizabeth. Boy jonathan beau or kurtis Isaiah

My daughters are Jacqueline and Juliette and Veronica. My son is Jeremy.

Xander (zander) Its the french version for Alexander I believe

The Bible has wonderful names. Why not look in there?

Cope, Sawyer, Kiden, and Quinlynn. If I had another, a boy would be County and a girl would be Tennyson.

Adrian Blake or Morgan Lane. Either one can be used for a boy or girl!

Briar my sons name but could be for either

I have Michelle Kathleen Faith, Jasmine Dakota, Cadence Patricia Brook, Emmeline (emmaleen) Victoria. If I ever do get a boy he’ll be Maverick Jaxon.

I loved Little Women. I always wanted girls named Meg and Beth.

We have an Otto , and Edith. we call her Edie! We also have an Ivy, Henry, Harrison, Easton, and Leo!

I wished I had named one of my girls Frankie after a cousin who died as a child. Good gift either sex

Grey or Bronte for a girl.

Lorretta, Victoria, Brandy for girl then Norman,Burney,Licking for boys names.

I like Claire, sounds so feminine and plush

2 Likes

My granddaughter is named after her grandmother, great grandmother and great great grandmother. GloriaRose Margena. GloriaRose is her first name and Margena is her middle name. Good luck!

1 Like

Liam Donavan. Henley. Cord Tulsa. Girls- Sonya Allie dandelion.

My girls names are Jazmine Marie,
Abbie Nichole ,Syriah Renee , Skylee Blu, Trixi lee…boys Ezekiel , Nickademus

Delaney, Janelle, Vivian, Ellery…Miles, Ash, Eric, Hudson, River or Whitney

Look through the Bible especially in genesis lots of unique names

We had all chosen a name then when she came I decided to change the middle name once she was born. It just seemed to “fit” once I saw her!

Wyoming for a girl. For a boy Colorado

I remember encountering a Vienna Marie

Kelton lee. Marci cyan
Quest Shawn mark ?

I have 3. My sons are River and August. My daughter is Holland.

My daughters name is mckinley not to common i love it :heartpulse:

1 Like

I have two girls and two boys all uncommon names
Triniti starr-nikole
Gabereion christophe-kyle
Julius Cleveland-carter
Journey seriniti-marie

I’m 33 and never met another Bandy before.

We named ours Melanie Kathryn.
Melanie after my mom.

Ailigh or Eilidh, Gaelic for Helen or Allison and Garett for a boy. Our daughter is Ailigh Robyn.

Delia Jenee for a girl. Martin is a boy name you never hear any more. Maybe Martin Daniel?

Not to say that this sight is a sex offender sight, but you shouldn’t give out you children’s names to people you don’t know. Especially in today’s world.

1 Like

My one and only daughter after 4 boys is Mary -Rose my boys are Stephen, Dermot, Kenneth and Ronan.

Justina was my great aunt. I love the name

1 Like

how about combined name of the parents?..

Tuuli(Twolee) for girl. Taavi(Tahvee) for boy.

Clark Patrick and Candice Nicole my sons initials are CPP

Look up Hawaiian names.

Tayah
Unity
Violet
Vidalia
Kierstin

Paxton
McKinley
Trenton
Jayden
Xavier

My sons names are Eric Paul and Jameson Brett.

I have a Star Celeste, Jasmine Skye and Azalea BraeLynn

My youngest sons name is Lundy. I named him after my great uncle. Not a very common name.

1 Like

Think of using a last name as a first name.

Sophia Jade, Kia Jade?

Just make sure the name sounds good with your last name. Best wishes!

1 Like

A city or state Denver Dallas Cheyenne phoenix or a place you love

Jennings…as in Waylon. Navy, major, myer, daisy

My oldest granddaughter’s name is a mix of her grand moms and great grand moms. It’s MaeAnne Lee.

Aubrielle…name for my soon to be great grand daughter. The last e is silent. Pronounced Aubrie L

1 Like

I love the name Amelia…it was my great grandmother’s name.

Ireland for a girl and Zane for a boy.

When I had my first two daughters we did not know the sex. I just knew the first was going to be a girl so we named her Amber Renee. I just knew the second was going to be a boy and we had a name picked out. Too our surprise, we had a girl and no name. So we named her Ericka Lynn. The reason we spelled it this way is my hubby’s name is Rick. Everyone misspells it and she complains that she can’t find anything with that spelling. 13 years later we had our third child and found out it was going to be a girl. We let the older girls choose her name. They chose Hannah Marie. It worked out great and by coincidence the first letter of our names in order of age spells out HEART. I didn’t realize this till my oldest daughter got a tattoo of a heart with the letters spelled out about and asked her why that tattoo.

3 Likes

My stepson’s name is Hollis. It can be a Male or female name. It’s actually an old name, but you just don’t really hear it that often.

I’ve always liked Colleen also, don’t know why,just like it!

1 Like

I have a Christian and Jude… love both my boys names and I love Faye and Arden for a girl.

Heck my niece named her son… Scorpio…Thats because of her favorite Soap Opera. General Hospital.LOL.He is now 14 n he loves his name.:blush:

My great grandaughters name is Indigo Jhene

My mom’s name was Maryetta, but always went by Etta. I also love the name Gisele.

Maia Sofia for a girl and Jon-Christiaan for a boy?

Royce, Margarit (Maggie). Gus❤️. I have two boys and never got my Gus, was always voted down😉

My mother’s name is Starr, I’m Starlet and my daughter is Starla. Keep us posted on you pick

1 Like

I love Gracie or Gianna. A boy would be Caleb

1 Like

My grandchildren love there names
Hunter
Carter
Trinity
Kayla
Isabelle
Arianna
Raylynn

3 Likes

If I was ever blessed with a daughter I would name her Dorothy

I know one boy named Zeke. I love that name. Unfortunately my husband wouldn’t let me name our son that

My beautiful granddaughter 's name is Tesla

We choose autumn pearl and deklan Levi :heart:
Good luck :relaxed:

My granddaughter is named Ophelia :two_hearts:

1 Like

Named my daughter Odette after my mother

1 Like

Boy or girl PHOENIX :heart::heart::heart:

3 Likes

My granddaughters’ names are: Kamryn, Maylin, Malia & Kennedy. I also like: Kaelia, Natalia & Aleah. I named a niece, Leilani. No suggestions for boys, sorry. :heart:

I always like Kord for a boy. Also thought about Aymree for a girl. My oldest daughter is Karadon (kare-uh-dun). I also recently heard Dawsyn for a girl and really liked it!

my great grandmothers name was Orpha. her daughters were Opal and Lillian. :blush:

Miley Jo & Levi James I personally like Lilly.

1 Like

My granddaughter that carries in oct will be names Mazikeen Grace

1 Like

Boy- Leland Jacob
Girl- Autumn Skye

2 Likes

“Grayson miles “love this name

1 Like

I wanted to name my little girl Bridie but hubby wouldn’t let me. Still love the name and also Phoebe for a girl. Just had a grandson born earlier this year and his name is Milo. Love that name too!

I met a boy named Azariah ( Az - a - ry - ah ) Parents call him Az. I also like Benjamin, with Ben, Benji, or BJ for short. For a girl, I like Amelia, call her Mia for short or Ammi. I also like Phoebe , maybe Fi ( fee ) for short. Just my opinion

My son’s name is Matthias. For a girl I’ve always loved Vivian or Lydia

My grandmother’s name Egariah , E-gay-ra, means light in the forest where the sun doesn’t shine(Cherokee)