Looking to further my education online, what do you recommend?

I’m looking for any suggestions/ recommendations regarding courses taken online (preferably Coursera) that is worth taking based on your experience or what you have heard ( I hold a bachelor but want to further in more into certifications or specialization since I’m home with the baby now ) thank you very much for any advice ..
3 Likes

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Looking to further my education online, what do you recommend? - Mamas Uncut

I would suggest Purdue global they are great

A project management certificate looks great on any resume, but without knowing what field you’re in, we can’t make recommendations. Talk to a mentor in your field, or desired field, to ask what skills would help further your goals.

Help a mama out and respond anonymously on our forum. Looking to further my education online, what do you recommend? - Mamas Uncut

I am writing this because I want to testify how great you are to me Dr bathsheba Everyone needs to know! I am a very satisfied and happy customer. I can’t tell how long it’s been since I’ve meet different Dr online, but none of them was able to bring my husband back home .Collins Finally moved in with me It was just a few weeks after you did your powerful prayer . I can tell all your future customers who are reading this that they are doing the right choice to go with you for a prayer . It was always great communicate with you and all the services you offer are just excellent. Thank you for everything you did for me! for anyone who might need the help of this great Woman please permit me to drop her Email: priestbathshebahelp@gmail. Com
WhatsApp phone number +447823705502

Working for an hourly wage. Went to high school, didn’t do great. Still i gotta make more cash, a better education is what i’m looking at. When i get a degree i will make a bigger salary so now i’ve got to see which college is right for me.
So i went on the internet and found education connection. They matched me with the right school to find out my direction.
Now i’m taking my classes online. Getting my degree on my own time. Education connection matched me with the right college for free!
Get connected, for free! With education connection.

2 Likes