Lotion with a tint of tan?

I’m looking for a lotion that has a tan tint to it. My legs are so white while the rest of me is a little darker “notby much”. I just want a light tint nothing extreme, just a light tint. Also where did you buy it. Thank you.

10 Likes

Jergens has what you are looking for…they sell it just about anywhere. Walmart or pharmacies

3 Likes

I get mine at Walmart and I love it. It is the Equate brand bronzer so it is cheap. It is with the sunblock. You do not turn orange, you just kind of glow and it actually smells really food.

3 Likes

I’ve heard good things about the jergens natural glow line but I haven’t tried it myself yet.

2 Likes

I second the Jergens! They come in three tints I believe and inexpensive

Jorgensen color is perfect

Last time i used that i turned orange

Victorias secret has a good self tanner

This stuff works great. Got it from walmart. I would not do the foam one! It streaks & leaves white or orange bloches :joy:

1 Like

Just make sure to rub it is real well and even!!!

Vaseline and bronzer mixed together is really cheap and a good idea :blush:

1 Like

Fake Bake brand. Doesn’t leave you orange

Bath & body has gr8 spray

I have a related question. I am super pail all over and all I do is burn. It looks like I’ll be in the sun quite a bit soon. Does anyone know of a lotion that will help you tan? I dint care for self tanners but All I do is burn and I’m so tired of either being a ghost or a lobster.

Jergens natural glow :blush:

This stuff works really good and does not leave you orange !

Jergens natural glow! I use it and i LOVE it.

1 Like

The hemp with the self Tanner is good

You can add liquid foundation to white lotion !! Get something dirt cheap and id imagine it works well.