Lovebirds - my own daughter and my husband

Hi All,
I lost my first husband when I was 26 and a mother of my 8 month old baby girl.
The next couple of years were very tough, financially, emotionally etc.
I had no stable relationship for a while as I concentrated my career and my daughter well-being.

She was about 7 years age when I met my second husband. After a while, we moved in together. She accepted him and vice versa. Everyone was happy.

Fastfotward with years, we moved to a different country, building on better life. What was tough, no friends, families around…
My daughter was 15, myself about 40 back then, stepdad is 37. We even got married,made it legal.
I was in love, he said, he was also…
At the beginning he was not that romantic but I was happy anyway.

Few years on and we began to sleep not only different bed but different room, saying I snore…
My daughter got a place in a college, in the capital, about 200 miles away…
Stepdad spent lots of time over her place to help her with this and that. I worked, not much time to visit her…

Next year we moved to the capital and lived in the same apartment all of us.

But I have been told to stay in the other room, not in the same one with my husband as he could not sleep, I disturbed him with my snoring…

And one day, when I was alone at home, I was browsing in my own PC…some pics about our holidays…one folder got me curious…
I opened and the picturey showed my own daughter in lingeries, posing frivoluosly to my husband, to her stepdad…

I am going to file a divorce.

But what I should do to my daughter?

Thank you!