Loving the wrong man

I have been with a married man for almost 5 years. In his culture, they have arranged marriages inside the family. I have been able to justify the situation since it was never really his choice & he has never had a physical or emotional attraction to her. Over the past 5 years, we have had more then just a physical connection. We were best friends. We would vacation togehter, laugh for hours, tell each other our deepest secrets, talk about our life goals,etc. I know he is not emotionally or physically attracted to his wife, but he has an obligation of the kids,etc. Anyways after 5 years I just decided I couldn’t settle anymore & left him. I am heartbroken, completely shattered. Yes I’m already aware of what most will say, but you can’t help who you love. Will I ever move on from this?

My purpose out here today is to share this article to the world about how dr durojiaye the great wizard from africa helped me in getting back my EX lover that broke up with me months ago I tried all i could to make her see reasons with me that we can continue our relationship but she neglected and turn down my decision. Thank God for giving me the thought of going into the internet for help, i searched properly and i saw different reviews of Dr Durojiaye and i insisted in giving it a try by contacting him. He gave me reason to live again and he prepared a spell and told me that my Ex lover will come back to me within 48 hours. Can you believe it, my EX lover is back to me and you Contact him now!!! if you need any help whatsoever…

[email protected]