Lymph node on baby...when should I be concerned?

My 3 year old has a pea size ball right under his ear I’m assuming a lymph node. And his other ear I can feel something not as big but still there. Is this pretty common. Should I be super concerned? He’s been acting okay I thought allergies maybe causing swollen lymph nodes or maybe his body is fighting something off. I just had my dad pass 2 days ago unexpectedly and now my anxiety is in like full swing and I just keep expecting bad things to happen now.

2 Likes

My daughter has had hers there for years they stay up dont change in size I’ve seen 3 different drs and all of them said nothing to worry about shes 4

The only way you are going to curb youre anxiety is by bring8ng uo to their pediatrician. Anything anyone says on the internet isnt going to help that… chances are itd actually make your anxiety worse. Chanves are its nothing to be concerned about… but youre going to worry until a dr tells you that.

Infants white blood cell count has more lymphocytes than adults. It’s their body just doing what its supposed to. Only be concerned if illness sets in bad for more than a few days and fever cannot be controlled with tylenol

Fo see the doctor. Don’t diagnose yourself or on Facebook

Get a medical opinion, not a facebook opinion

What did your doctor say when you asked him about it??