Meal prep recipe ideas?

Ok for the full time working moms do you meal prep? I need some ideas on what to make.

1 Like

If your family eats meat. You can make a few kinds of meat to make into meals on the weekends. Whole chicken. Easily turned into 3 meals. Cook two if you have a big family. One night chicken 2 sides. Next night chicken tacos. 3rd. Chicken noodle soup.
Crockpot will be your best friend. Tons of meals online.

You can do crackpot meals in a bag prep. To make your week day meals easy to throw in the crackpot in the mornings.

Use your crockpot. Make the meals the night before and just plug it in before leaving. 0r for something like burgers premake the patties. Prepan anything that needs baked. Menu ideas: tator tot casserole. Tuna and noodles. Chili. Spaghetti and meatballs

Plan dump meals for the crockpot.

Invest in some crockpot liners - for easier cleanup- and then prep your meals.

I like to cut everything up, season it and put it in a tupperware container in the fridge. In the mornings, I dump the whole tupperware into the crockpot, turn it on and it’s done in time for dinner.

Leftovers go in a tupperware for lunches, the liner gets pulled, a quick wash and it’s ready for tomorrow.

You can do pretty much the same with oven meals.