Mhy husband doesn't think I want him: What should I do?

So my husband doesn’t think I’m interested in him anymore because we haven’t done anything in like two weeks. But I am. I’ve just been busy with working two jobs and helping him with our three kids. he says there’s nothing he can do to change his mind, and he’ll just deal with it. What should I do?

1 Like

Set a date with him. Prove him wrong and do something romantic he won’t expect. Leave love notes for him to find. He’s insecure about your relationship. Remind him that a relationship takes work and it takes two.

Does he work also? Maybe he’s just feeling neglected.

get a baby sitter for the kids .if he works in a office arrange a meeting at a nice restaurant and get sumone to drop you there dress up and make him fall in love with you all over again .

Sounds like he doesn’t work. It could be that he is feeling guilty about not being able to provide for his family and he’s projecting those feelings out to you in this way because men feel no woman wants a man that can’t provide. If that is the case then him getting a job or something that will bring in money is the only way to solve that issue.

really? I think this stuff is made up because it is so ridiculous!

2 Likes

I would check him on this. Sounds like he is blaming you for something that may not be there. Put it back on him.

Set a date with him. Prove him wrong and do something romantic he won’t expect. Leave love notes for him to find. He’s insecure about your relationship. Remind him that a relationship takes work and it takes two.

Continue the convo with him. Too many negative remarks on here, don’t take em to heart❤

Does he work also? Maybe he’s just feeling neglected.

get a baby sitter for the kids .if he works in a office arrange a meeting at a nice restaurant and get sumone to drop you there dress up and make him fall in love with you all over again .

lol sounds like hes just saying that so he can get some